|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
(b) Over easy
(c) Any way but scrambled
2. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(b) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(c) He needs carfare from Ruth
(d) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
3. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
4. What does he mean by that term?
(a) That she combs into a million braids
(b) That she straightens it to look Caucasian
(c) That she dyes it with blonde streaks
(d) That she has cut it in too many layers
5. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(b) The landlord
(c) Willie Harris
(d) His boss
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the first entrance?
2. What is the time period of the play?
3. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
4. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
5. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)