|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
(a) She wonders how to pay the medical bills
(b) She wonders what will happen when Ruth is gone
(c) She wonders where the baby will live
(d) She wonders whether Ruth can get a new job
2. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) A garbage strike
(b) Another bomb test
(c) A recent murder
(d) A battle in France
3. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1960s through late 1970s
(b) Early 1960s through early1970s
(c) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(d) Late 1940s through late 1950s
4. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Five dollars
(d) Twenty-five dollars
5. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
(a) Fifty cents
(b) A hug
(c) A dollar
(d) A kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth think of Willie?
2. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
3. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
4. What does Travis ask Mama?
5. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)