|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Walter Lee, money is:
2. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
(b) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(c) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(d) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
3. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
(a) Makes Travis's bed
(b) She faints
(c) Sings a hymn
4. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(b) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(c) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
(d) That he is a good dresser and very polite
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee want to do?
2. Who makes the first entrance?
3. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
5. What is the time period of the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)