|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
(a) To pay for her schooling
(b) To take her to Nigeria
(c) To take her to the movies
(d) To take her to Canada
2. Which character starts the play on stage?
(b) Walter Lee
3. What did people say about Mama when she was a child?
(a) That she was selfish and spoiled
(b) That she was old for her age
(c) That she aimed too high in life
(d) That she never paid attention
4. What is Beneatha's task?
(a) Washing down walls
(b) Spraying cockroaches
(c) Sweeping the floor
(d) Scrubbing kitchen counters
5. What is the mood at the beginning of this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Mama take to the new house?
2. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
3. What does he mean by that term?
4. What does Walter Lee sing about?
5. What is Walter Lee looking for when he searches the apartment?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)