Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mama go?
(a) To buy groceries
(b) To Travis' school
(c) To visit the neighbor
(d) To tend to business
2. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a breakfast alcove
(b) It was a large closet
(c) It was a storage area
(d) It was the dining room
3. The new neighborhood is:
(a) Mostly white
(c) Mostly Negro
(d) Mixed race
4. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
5. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) Made in Italy
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) White bucks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
3. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
4. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
5. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)