|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a breakfast alcove
(b) It was the dining room
(c) It was a storage area
(d) It was a large closet
2. Travis wants to be:
(a) A traffic cop
(b) A baseball player
(c) A bus driver
(d) A fireman
3. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
(a) Walter Lee
4. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) Another bomb test
(b) A recent murder
(c) A garbage strike
(d) A battle in France
5. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her hand
(b) On her hair
(c) On her cheek
(d) On her stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter they are expecting?
2. What does Mama call the apartment?
3. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
4. Where does Travis sleep?
5. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)