|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He tells her jokes
(c) He is speechless
(d) With great respect
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(b) His boss
(c) Willie Harris
(d) The landlord
3. What does Ruth give Mrs. Johnson?
(a) Tea and cookies
(b) Soda and crackers
(c) Coffee and cake
(d) Milk and pie
4. What does he mean by that term?
(a) That she has cut it in too many layers
(b) That she straightens it to look Caucasian
(c) That she combs into a million braids
(d) That she dyes it with blonde streaks
5. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Scarlet O'Hara
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt
(c) Aunt Jemima
(d) Judy Garland
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
2. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
3. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
4. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
5. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)