|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
(a) That she's dying
(b) She works too hard
(c) She needs his love
(d) That she's pregnant
2. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
(a) Kitchen cleanser
(b) Confectioner's Sugar
(c) Cockroach spray
(d) Baking powder
3. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) White bucks
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) Made in Italy
4. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
(a) Getting up too late to make Travis's bed
(b) Being careless with her money
(c) Buckling under to Walter Lee too much
(d) Not fixing a hot breakfast for Travis
5. Walter Lee dreams of driving what kind of car?
(a) A two-tone sedan
(b) A black Chrysler
(c) A white Cadillac
(d) A silver sports car
Short Answer Questions
1. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
2. Mama comes home from work and complains about:
3. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
4. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
5. Walter Lee is so happy that he:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)