|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Lindner thinks people should:
(a) Make telephone calls
(b) Read the newspaper
(c) Write things down
(d) Talk things over
2. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) In a bedroom off the hall
(b) In the living room
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the curtained alcove
3. Mama asks Walter Lee if he is:
(a) Gambling and drinking
(b) Seeing another woman
(c) Working too hard
(d) Thinking of suicide
4. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
(a) She leaves the room
(b) She slaps Beneatha
(c) She begins to pray
(d) She agree with Beneatha
5. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) Made in Italy
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) White bucks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
2. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
3. Walter Lee can't understand why:
4. Which character starts the play on stage?
5. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)