|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
(a) Racist newspaper stories
(b) Racist neighborhoods
(c) The Klu Klux Klan
(d) Neighborhood gossips
2. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
(a) A good dancer
(b) A good driver
(c) A good provider
(d) Good looking
3. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
(a) Mama's neighbors
(b) Ruth's pharmacists
(c) Walter Lee's employers
(d) Mrs. Johnson's friends
4. How does Mr. Lindner describe the people in Clybourne Park?
(a) Mostly retired
(b) Family oriented
(c) Rich and fancy
5. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her hand
(b) On her stomach
(c) On her hair
(d) On her cheek
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Travis?
2. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
3. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
4. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
5. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)