|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Dirty laundry
(b) Walls and roaches
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) Ironing boards
2. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) A new rental contract
(b) A college application
(c) Lottery prize money
(d) An insurance check
3. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
(a) Over easy
(c) Any way but scrambled
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) He says nothing
(b) You can't do that
(c) Let's talk about it
(d) It's a good idea
5. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Pour him a drink
(b) Make weekend plans
(c) Continue their talk
(d) Meet his family
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
2. What does Travis ask his mother for?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
5. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)