|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Doing the laundry
(b) Making the bed
(c) Buying groceries
(d) Understanding her
2. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her husband
(b) Her family
(c) Her mother
(d) Her God
3. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
(a) Leave his card
(b) Get out
(c) Call a cab
(d) Call his realtor
4. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
5. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
(a) Neighborhood gossips
(b) Racist newspaper stories
(c) Racist neighborhoods
(d) The Klu Klux Klan
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
2. Walter Lee and George argue about:
3. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
4. What is the first thing Ruth will do in the new house?
5. Where did Mama go?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)