|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the apartment?
(a) The rugs are rolled up
(b) Furniture is rearranged
(c) Packing boxes fill the room
(d) Suitcases are being filled
2. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
3. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was the dining room
(b) It was a breakfast alcove
(c) It was a storage area
(d) It was a large closet
4. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
5. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Beneatha's short haircut
(b) Their values and lifestyles
(c) Their choice of entertainment
(d) Their family vacations
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee dreams of driving what kind of car?
2. Which character starts the play on stage?
3. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
4. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
5. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)