|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
(a) A welcome brochure
(b) A no-pet petition
(c) An offer to buy their house
(d) An invitation to a club
2. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
(a) Washing dishes
(b) Cleaning the house
(c) Baking bread
(d) Paying bills
3. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
4. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
(a) Taps her feet
(c) Tosses fruit
(d) Chews gum
5. What does Walter Lee sing about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
2. What is the first thing Ruth will do in the new house?
3. According to Walter Lee, money is:
4. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
5. What is the bad news?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)