|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama advises Beneatha:
(a) You're not getting younger
(b) Don't waste your time
(c) Be picky with men
(d) Men are a dime a dozen
2. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
(a) A small houseplant
(b) An old wind-up clock
(c) A picture of her husband
(d) A good-luck statue
3. What does Walter Lee sing about?
4. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(b) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
(c) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(d) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
5. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) What smells so nasty
(b) Where his clean socks are
(c) Permission to go outside
(d) If he can spray the roaches
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
2. Where did Ruth go with Walter Lee?
3. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
4. Which character starts the play on stage?
5. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)