|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beneatha's nickname?
2. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
(a) Asks Mama to give him half of the money immediately
(b) Tries to persuade Mama to use the money for a car
(c) Starts telling Mama about his plan to buy a store
(d) Asks Mama to tell how much of it he can use
3. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
(a) To a folk festival
(b) To Lake Shore Drive
(c) To a cocktail party
(d) To the theater
4. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three nights
(c) Three hours
(d) Three days
5. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) African drumming
(b) Nigerian folk music
(c) Madam Butterfly
(d) American folksongs
Short Answer Questions
1. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
2. Walter Lee is so happy that he:
3. Beneatha tells Mama that George is:
4. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
5. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)