|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
(a) All day
(b) All night
(c) Two hours
(d) Six hours
2. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
3. Mama's real name is:
4. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(b) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(c) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(d) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
5. Mr. Arnold threatens to:
(a) Walk to the bus
(b) Take the train
(c) Drive himself
(d) Fire Walter
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth is doing a domestic chore. What is it?
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
3. Mama advises Beneatha:
4. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
5. Where did Walter Lee put the money?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)