|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
(a) She wonders what will happen when Ruth is gone
(b) She wonders whether Ruth can get a new job
(c) She wonders where the baby will live
(d) She wonders how to pay the medical bills
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Made in Italy
(b) Patent leather
(c) White bucks
(d) Saddle shoes
3. Travis wants to be:
(a) A baseball player
(b) A traffic cop
(c) A fireman
(d) A bus driver
4. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) In the curtained alcove
(b) In the living room
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In a bedroom off the hall
5. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His job as a chauffeur
(b) His wife's figure
(c) His mother's cooking
(d) His African heritage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the door?
2. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
3. Beneatha tells Mama that George is:
4. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
5. Walter Lee went to the Green Hat to:
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)