|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he bought a new cadillac
(b) That he's been to New York City
(c) That he's getting a new job
(d) That he has a degree in public speaking
2. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A real estate business
(b) A recreational club
(c) A gardening group
(d) A welcoming committee
3. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To visit a neighbor
(c) To see the doctor
(d) To the post office
4. Mama advises Beneatha:
(a) Don't waste your time
(b) Be picky with men
(c) Men are a dime a dozen
(d) You're not getting younger
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(b) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(c) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(d) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
2. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
5. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)