|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
(b) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(c) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(d) That he is a good dresser and very polite
2. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) An insurance check
(b) A college application
(c) Lottery prize money
(d) A new rental contract
3. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) Where his clean socks are
(b) If he can spray the roaches
(c) What smells so nasty
(d) Permission to go outside
4. About how old is Walter Lee Younger?
5. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) He says nothing
(b) It's a good idea
(c) Let's talk about it
(d) You can't do that
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
2. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
3. What does he mean by that term?
4. What does Travis go to do?
5. Where is the action of this play set?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)