|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
(a) She agree with Beneatha
(b) She leaves the room
(c) She slaps Beneatha
(d) She begins to pray
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(a) Willie Harris
(b) His boss
(c) The landlord
3. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
(a) Savings from her job
(b) The insurance money
(c) Her inheritance
(d) Gifts from her friends
4. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) A new rental contract
(b) A college application
(c) Lottery prize money
(d) An insurance check
5. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a breakfast alcove
(b) It was a storage area
(c) It was a large closet
(d) It was the dining room
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
2. According to Walter Lee, money is:
3. What is Beneatha's task?
4. Where is the action of this play set?
5. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)