|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He worked himself to death
(b) He died in a factory accident
(c) He committed suicide
(d) He was hit by a bus
2. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(b) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(c) He needs carfare from Ruth
(d) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
3. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still going to college
(b) Is still acting uppity
(c) Is still dating George
(d) Is getting engaged
4. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) A college application
(b) An insurance check
(c) A new rental contract
(d) Lottery prize money
5. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
2. What does he mean by that term?
3. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
4. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
5. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)