|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
(a) Over easy
(c) Any way but scrambled
2. Mrs. Johnson comes in. Who is she?
(a) Mama's cousin
(b) A nosy neighbor
(c) A distant relative
(d) Ruth's best friend
3. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(b) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(c) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
(d) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
4. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(b) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
(c) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(d) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
5. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
(a) Ruth's pharmacists
(b) Mama's neighbors
(c) Walter Lee's employers
(d) Mrs. Johnson's friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
2. Where is the action of this play set?
3. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
4. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
5. How old is Travis?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)