|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Dirty laundry
(b) Nosey neighbors
(c) Ironing boards
(d) Walls and roaches
2. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
(a) The racetrack
(b) The waterfront
(c) His home town
(d) Steel mills
3. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
(a) Joseph Asagai
(b) Karl Lindner
(c) George Murchison
(d) Willie Harris
4. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
(a) An accident on the highway
(b) A neighborhood gang shooting
(c) A riot in downtown Chicago
(d) A bombing at Clybourne Park
5. The house has how many bedrooms?
(b) Two and a half
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
3. Where did Mama go?
4. How much did Mama spend on the house?
5. She puts on a phonograph record of:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)