|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
2. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Make weekend plans
(b) Continue their talk
(c) Pour him a drink
(d) Meet his family
3. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He is speechless
(c) With great respect
(d) He tells her jokes
4. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
(a) Drowning them with the dishwater
(b) Using flyswatters to hit them
(c) Getting a cat to chase them away
(d) Setting fire to the building
5. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) Her nagging
(b) The new baby
(c) His drinking
(d) Mama's decision
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time period of the play?
2. How old is Travis?
3. When will the family move?
4. Where is the house that Mama bought?
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)