|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character starts the play on stage?
(a) Walter Lee
2. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A short, natural haircut
(b) Two long braids
(c) Many corn rows
(d) A bleached color
3. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
(a) Starts telling Mama about his plan to buy a store
(b) Asks Mama to give him half of the money immediately
(c) Tries to persuade Mama to use the money for a car
(d) Asks Mama to tell how much of it he can use
4. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
5. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still dating George
(b) Is still acting uppity
(c) Is getting engaged
(d) Is still going to college
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
2. Mama's real name is:
3. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
4. She puts on a phonograph record of:
5. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)