|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Travis?
(a) 12 years old
(b) 10 years old
(c) 7 years old
(d) 11 years old
2. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Their values and lifestyles
(b) Their family vacations
(c) Their choice of entertainment
(d) Beneatha's short haircut
3. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
4. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) His drinking
(b) The new baby
(c) Her nagging
(d) Mama's decision
5. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To see the doctor
(c) To visit a neighbor
(d) To the post office
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
2. What does Travis ask Mama?
3. Beneatha walks by dressed in:
4. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
5. Mama tells Travis that she has:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)