|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
(a) A good driver
(b) Good looking
(c) A good provider
(d) A good dancer
2. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Walls and roaches
(b) Dirty laundry
(c) Ironing boards
(d) Nosey neighbors
3. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
4. Where is the action of this play set?
(a) In an apartment in a small town in Illinois
(b) In a quiet house in a Chicago suburb
(c) In a small apartment in Chicago's Southside
(d) In a boarding house in New York City
5. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
(a) An old wind-up clock
(b) A small houseplant
(c) A good-luck statue
(d) A picture of her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
2. What is Beneatha's task?
3. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
4. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
5. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)