|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama ignores:
(a) Walter Lee
(d) Her neighbor
2. What does Ruth give Mrs. Johnson?
(a) Soda and crackers
(b) Tea and cookies
(c) Coffee and cake
(d) Milk and pie
3. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1960s through late 1970s
(b) Early 1960s through early1970s
(c) Late 1940s through late 1950s
(d) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
4. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Three nights
(d) Three hours
5. Mrs. Johnson's personality can be described as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
2. How old is Travis?
3. What does Travis do on his way out?
4. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
5. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)