|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character starts the play on stage?
(b) Walter Lee
2. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
(a) Mama's decision to buy a house
(b) Their son Travis' behavior
(c) Walter Lee's need for milk or coffee
(d) Their deteriorating relationship
3. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
(a) Getting a cat to chase them away
(b) Setting fire to the building
(c) Using flyswatters to hit them
(d) Drowning them with the dishwater
4. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
(a) Buckling under to Walter Lee too much
(b) Being careless with her money
(c) Not fixing a hot breakfast for Travis
(d) Getting up too late to make Travis's bed
5. Travis wants to be:
(a) A traffic cop
(b) A baseball player
(c) A bus driver
(d) A fireman
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee dreams of driving what kind of car?
2. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
3. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
4. How old is Travis?
5. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)