|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the action of this play set?
(a) In a quiet house in a Chicago suburb
(b) In a small apartment in Chicago's Southside
(c) In an apartment in a small town in Illinois
(d) In a boarding house in New York City
2. What does Travis do on his way out?
(a) Smacks Beneatha on the her bottom
(b) Tosses a basketball to his father
(c) Steps on as many cockroaches as he can
(d) Grabs his hat and jacket from a hook
3. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
4. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Twenty-five dollars
(b) Five dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Ten dollars
5. Mama ignores:
(a) Her neighbor
(c) Walter Lee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
2. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
3. What is in the letter they are expecting?
4. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
5. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)