|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Their values and lifestyles
(b) Beneatha's short haircut
(c) Their choice of entertainment
(d) Their family vacations
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His mother's cooking
(b) His African heritage
(c) His wife's figure
(d) His job as a chauffeur
3. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
(a) Buy herself a new outfit
(b) Save money by buying on sale
(c) Stay home from work to rest
(d) Hurry up and leave for work
4. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
(a) An accident on the highway
(b) A neighborhood gang shooting
(c) A riot in downtown Chicago
(d) A bombing at Clybourne Park
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(b) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(c) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
(d) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
2. Where did Mama go?
3. Walter Lee dreams of driving what kind of car?
4. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
5. The new neighborhood is:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)