|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama advises Beneatha:
(a) Don't waste your time
(b) You're not getting younger
(c) Men are a dime a dozen
(d) Be picky with men
2. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
(a) A hug
(b) A dollar
(c) Fifty cents
(d) A kiss
3. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still dating George
(b) Is getting engaged
(c) Is still going to college
(d) Is still acting uppity
4. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(a) The bartender
(b) George Murchison
(c) Willie Harris
5. Ruth is doing a domestic chore. What is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
2. Mama tells Travis that she has:
3. What does he mean by that term?
4. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
5. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)