|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mama spend on the house?
2. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He tells her jokes
(c) He is speechless
(d) With great respect
3. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
(a) To become a Queen of the Nile
(b) To buy herself some books
(c) To get a ticket to Nigeria
(d) To get herself a good job
4. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) Ironing boards
(c) Dirty laundry
(d) Walls and roaches
5. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) It's a good idea
(b) He says nothing
(c) Let's talk about it
(d) You can't do that
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama ignores:
2. The house has how many bedrooms?
3. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
4. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
5. Why does Mama want to put $3000 put in the bank?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)