|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Lee want to do?
(a) Open a liquor store with his friends
(b) Buy a limosine and run a car service
(c) Drink and have fun with his friends
(d) Go to college and become a doctor
2. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He is speechless
(b) He tells her jokes
(c) With great respect
(d) He ignores her
3. Mr. Arnold threatens to:
(a) Fire Walter
(b) Drive himself
(c) Take the train
(d) Walk to the bus
4. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
(a) She is afraid that the police would close it
(b) It fosters immorality by encouraging drinking
(c) She doesn't like Walter Lee as much as she likes Beneatha
(d) She doesn't think he would be a success
5. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
(a) She begins to pray
(b) She leaves the room
(c) She slaps Beneatha
(d) She agree with Beneatha
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
2. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
4. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
5. What does Travis do on his way out?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)