|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
(a) A neighborhood gang shooting
(b) An accident on the highway
(c) A riot in downtown Chicago
(d) A bombing at Clybourne Park
2. Who makes the first entrance?
3. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
(a) Racist newspaper stories
(b) Racist neighborhoods
(c) Neighborhood gossips
(d) The Klu Klux Klan
4. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He needs carfare from Ruth
(b) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(c) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(d) He wants to yell at Beneatha
5. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Doing the laundry
(b) Buying groceries
(c) Understanding her
(d) Making the bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the apartment?
2. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
3. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)