|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
(a) Setting fire to the building
(b) Getting a cat to chase them away
(c) Drowning them with the dishwater
(d) Using flyswatters to hit them
2. Mama ignores:
(a) Her neighbor
(c) Walter Lee
3. What time are the moving men due?
(a) One o'clock
(b) Five o'clock
(c) Four o'clock
(d) Ten past noon
4. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) Two long braids
(b) Many corn rows
(c) A short, natural haircut
(d) A bleached color
5. What is Beneatha's task?
(a) Sweeping the floor
(b) Spraying cockroaches
(c) Scrubbing kitchen counters
(d) Washing down walls
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
2. What has Ruth bought for the new house?
3. What is Beneatha's nickname?
4. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
5. How does Mr. Lindner describe the people in Clybourne Park?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)