|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Scarlet O'Hara
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt
(c) Judy Garland
(d) Aunt Jemima
2. What time are the moving men due?
(a) Five o'clock
(b) One o'clock
(c) Ten past noon
(d) Four o'clock
3. Where did Mama go?
(a) To visit the neighbor
(b) To buy groceries
(c) To tend to business
(d) To Travis' school
4. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
5. What does Travis give to Mama?
(a) A flowerpot
(b) A plastic pony
(c) A pie pan
(d) A big hat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
2. What is Beneatha's task?
3. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
4. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
5. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)