|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house has how many bedrooms?
(b) Two and a half
2. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) African drumming
(b) Nigerian folk music
(c) American folksongs
(d) Madam Butterfly
3. Walter Lee can't understand why:
(a) Willie didn't leave a map
(b) Bobo missed the station
(c) Willie and Bobo had a fight
(d) Willie can't keep a date
4. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A short, natural haircut
(b) Two long braids
(c) A bleached color
(d) Many corn rows
5. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He is speechless
(b) He tells her jokes
(c) With great respect
(d) He ignores her
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
2. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
3. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
4. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
5. When will the family move?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)