|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Parkside Square
(b) Clayton Manor
(c) Park Street Lane
(d) Clybourne Park
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) Made in Italy
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) White bucks
3. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
(a) A little puppy
(b) Flowers and candy
(c) Records and robes
(d) A large cake
4. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) A college application
(b) An insurance check
(c) A new rental contract
(d) Lottery prize money
5. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee is so happy that he:
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
3. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
4. What does Travis give to Mama?
5. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)