|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time are the moving men due?
(a) One o'clock
(b) Four o'clock
(c) Ten past noon
(d) Five o'clock
2. Mama's real name is:
3. Where did Ruth go with Walter Lee?
(a) The movies
(b) A restaurant
(c) A drive-in
(d) The park
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(b) Farm hands
(c) Upper class
(d) Uncle Toms
5. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Knocks him down
(b) Shakes him
(c) Pulls his ears
(d) Slaps him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee sing about?
2. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
3. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
4. What does he mean by that term?
5. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)