|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(b) The bartender
(c) Willie Harris
(d) George Murchison
2. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
(a) She needs his love
(b) That she's dying
(c) She works too hard
(d) That she's pregnant
3. When will the family move?
(a) Next week
(b) The first of the month
(c) In two weeks
(d) In ten days
4. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
(b) Chews gum
(c) Tosses fruit
(d) Taps her feet
5. What does he mean by that term?
(a) That she dyes it with blonde streaks
(b) That she combs into a million braids
(c) That she straightens it to look Caucasian
(d) That she has cut it in too many layers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
2. Mama opens a gift. What is it?
3. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
4. Mama ignores:
5. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)