|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
(a) Call his realtor
(b) Leave his card
(c) Get out
(d) Call a cab
2. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Slaps him
(b) Pulls his ears
(c) Shakes him
(d) Knocks him down
3. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) His drinking
(b) Mama's decision
(c) The new baby
(d) Her nagging
4. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her husband
(b) Her family
(c) Her God
(d) Her mother
5. Walter Lee is so happy that he:
(a) Snaps his fingers
(b) Blows a horn
(c) Jumps on the table
(d) Dances with Ruth
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house that Mama bought?
2. What is Beneatha's nickname?
3. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
4. What does Walter Lee sing about?
5. Mr. Lindner thinks people should:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)