|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
2. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) Ironing boards
(c) Dirty laundry
(d) Walls and roaches
3. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
(a) Tosses fruit
(b) Chews gum
(c) Taps her feet
4. What time are the moving men due?
(a) Five o'clock
(b) Four o'clock
(c) Ten past noon
(d) One o'clock
5. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) Many corn rows
(b) Two long braids
(c) A short, natural haircut
(d) A bleached color
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the family move?
2. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
3. What does Travis go to do?
4. Who knocks on the door?
5. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)