|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis go to do?
(a) Go to the movies with his friends
(b) Carry groceries at the local store
(c) Play stickball with his friends
(d) Study at the local library
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) White bucks
(b) Made in Italy
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) Patent leather
3. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
(a) Negroes should live elsewhere
(b) The Youngers need a garage
(c) Neighbors should visit often
(d) The new neighbors are nice
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) He says nothing
(b) It's a good idea
(c) You can't do that
(d) Let's talk about it
5. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
(a) Walter Lee
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
2. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
3. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
4. What is the bad news?
5. What does Mama ask Travis?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)