|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) American folksongs
(b) Nigerian folk music
(c) Madam Butterfly
(d) African drumming
2. Who knocks on the door?
(c) Mr. Arnold
3. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Nosey neighbors
(b) Ironing boards
(c) Walls and roaches
(d) Dirty laundry
4. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) What smells so nasty
(b) Permission to go outside
(c) If he can spray the roaches
(d) Where his clean socks are
5. What does Mama ask Travis?
(a) Whether or not he's taken a bath
(b) If he finished his chores
(c) If he has done his homework yet
(d) If he found his missing socks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he mean by that term?
2. Walter Lee can't understand why:
3. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
4. What is Beneatha's nickname?
5. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)