|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To see the doctor
(c) To the post office
(d) To visit a neighbor
2. What does Travis go to do?
(a) Go to the movies with his friends
(b) Study at the local library
(c) Carry groceries at the local store
(d) Play stickball with his friends
3. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(a) Uncle Toms
(b) Farm hands
(c) Upper class
4. What time are the moving men due?
(a) One o'clock
(b) Ten past noon
(c) Four o'clock
(d) Five o'clock
5. Mama tells Travis that she has:
(a) Bought a house
(b) Bought USA bonds
(c) Bought vacation tickets
(d) Bought a business
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house that Mama bought?
2. Ruth changes her mind about
3. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
4. Mr. Lindner thinks people should:
5. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)