|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he mean by that term?
(a) That she has cut it in too many layers
(b) That she straightens it to look Caucasian
(c) That she combs into a million braids
(d) That she dyes it with blonde streaks
2. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He tells her jokes
(b) He ignores her
(c) He is speechless
(d) With great respect
3. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Slaps him
(b) Pulls his ears
(c) Knocks him down
(d) Shakes him
4. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
5. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her husband
(b) Her family
(c) Her mother
(d) Her God
Short Answer Questions
1. What time are the moving men due?
2. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
3. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
4. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
5. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)