|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new neighborhood is:
(a) Mostly Negro
(b) Mixed race
(d) Mostly white
2. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To the post office
(b) To see the doctor
(c) To visit a neighbor
(d) To get her hair done
3. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
4. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her family
(b) Her husband
(c) Her mother
(d) Her God
5. Mr. Lindner thinks people should:
(a) Talk things over
(b) Make telephone calls
(c) Read the newspaper
(d) Write things down
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
3. What is in the letter they are expecting?
4. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
5. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)