|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Clayton Manor
(b) Clybourne Park
(c) Park Street Lane
(d) Parkside Square
2. What does Alaiyo mean?
(a) One Who Fights Like a Warrior
(b) One for Whom Bread Is Not Enough
(c) One Who Dances Like the Peacock
(d) One for Whom the Goddess Calls
3. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
4. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Their family vacations
(b) Their choice of entertainment
(c) Beneatha's short haircut
(d) Their values and lifestyles
5. According to Walter Lee, money is:
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
2. When will the family move?
3. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
4. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
5. Mama's real name is:
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)