|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house has how many bedrooms?
(b) Two and a half
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(b) His boss
(c) The landlord
(d) Willie Harris
3. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His wife's figure
(b) His job as a chauffeur
(c) His African heritage
(d) His mother's cooking
4. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
(a) That she's pregnant
(b) That she's dying
(c) She needs his love
(d) She works too hard
5. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
(a) He wants to buy a new limousine
(b) He wants to move to New York
(c) He wants to stay in the apartment
(d) He sees his own dreams shattered
Short Answer Questions
1. The new neighborhood is:
2. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
3. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
4. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
5. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)