|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A real estate business
(b) A recreational club
(c) A gardening group
(d) A welcoming committee
2. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
(a) A brief case
(b) A violin case
(c) A guitar case
(d) A case of soda
3. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
(d) Too relaxed
4. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Twenty-five dollars
(c) Ten dollars
(d) Five dollars
5. Mama ignores:
(c) Her neighbor
(d) Walter Lee
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
2. She puts on a phonograph record of:
3. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
4. The house has how many bedrooms?
5. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)