|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis do on his way out?
(a) Smacks Beneatha on the her bottom
(b) Tosses a basketball to his father
(c) Steps on as many cockroaches as he can
(d) Grabs his hat and jacket from a hook
2. What does Mama ask Travis?
(a) If he has done his homework yet
(b) If he finished his chores
(c) If he found his missing socks
(d) Whether or not he's taken a bath
3. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
(a) He wants to move to New York
(b) He wants to stay in the apartment
(c) He wants to buy a new limousine
(d) He sees his own dreams shattered
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(a) Upper class
(b) Uncle Toms
(d) Farm hands
5. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt
(b) Judy Garland
(c) Aunt Jemima
(d) Scarlet O'Hara
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee and George argue about:
2. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
3. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
4. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
5. Ruth changes her mind about
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)