|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) Permission to go outside
(b) If he can spray the roaches
(c) Where his clean socks are
(d) What smells so nasty
2. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) You can't do that
(b) It's a good idea
(c) Let's talk about it
(d) He says nothing
4. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To see the doctor
(c) To visit a neighbor
(d) To the post office
5. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A gardening group
(b) A recreational club
(c) A welcoming committee
(d) A real estate business
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee can't understand why:
2. Mr. Lindner thinks people should:
3. Ruth changes her mind about
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
5. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)