|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
(a) Joseph Asagai
(b) Willie Harris
(c) Karl Lindner
(d) George Murchison
2. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
3. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
(a) Kitchen cleanser
(b) A warm winter coat
(c) The insurance check
(d) A new gardening hat
4. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
(a) He ignores her
(b) He tells her jokes
(c) He is speechless
(d) With great respect
5. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A short, natural haircut
(b) Many corn rows
(c) Two long braids
(d) A bleached color
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
2. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
3. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
4. When will the family move?
5. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)