Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question William asks himself when he and Anna are constantly tormenting one another?
(a) Will the baby bring them together?
(b) What gift can he get for Anna?
(c) How can he be nicer to Anna?
(d) Why can't he leave her?
2. What is Anna's initial reaction to her mother's marriage to Tom?
(a) She accepts Tom immediately.
(b) She is happy to have a father.
(c) She is glad her mother has a husband.
(d) She is angry, wanting to move away.
3. What is Tom's attitude toward his own life while his wife is miserable?
(a) He is moody and miserable too.
(b) He is always happy.
(c) He doesn't care that his wife is in misery.
(d) He keeps the pain at the bottom of his heart and enjoys his life.
4. What does Brangwen find to replace the desires he has for his wife?
(a) He reads throughout the night.
(b) He spends all his time at the bar.
(c) He becomes closer to Anna and drinks more.
(d) He works day and night.
5. What is it about Anna that leaves William unsatisfied and unfulfilled?
(a) Her maturity
(b) Her pregnancy
(c) Her ugly nature
(d) Her flowery innocence
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the wedding party and guests go after the wedding ceremony?
2. What is Tom's reaction when Mrs. Lensky agrees to marry him?
3. As Anna observes the Skrebensky's relationship, what does she wish for herself?
4. When does a darkness and dread come over Lydia's mind?
5. What does Tom crave more than ever from his wife?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)