Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Winifred and Ursula do when they are at the bungalow?
(a) They undress, go out in the rain and kiss and hold each other's naked body.
(b) They have tea and figure Algebra problems.
(c) They swim in the lake.
(d) They have tea and discuss literature.
2. Who is the person Anna meets that she considers a real person of consequence?
(c) Baron Skrebensky
3. What is the first woodworking gift Will gives to Anna?
(a) Candlesticks with carved flowers
(b) A butter stamp with a phoenix on it
(c) A wooden bowl with carved ivy
(d) A jewelry box carved with birds
4. How does Tom think his brother Alfred feels about him?
(a) Sees him as a child
(b) Favors him over Frank
(c) Despises him a little
(d) Loves him
5. What is Ursula's impression of the colliers when she and Winifred go to her Uncle Tom's house in Wiggiston?
(a) They are crude and angry.
(b) They are friendly and happy.
(c) They seem like creatures without hope.
(d) They are dirty and poorly dressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lydia's comforting friend after Tom's death?
2. Where does Tom take Anna as she hysterically cries for her mother?
3. Why can't Ursula escape from the world of system and work?
4. How does Anna feel about Tom after the baby is born?
5. Who dominates the whole wedding party?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)