Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is young Tom Brangwen feeling behind his healthy, good looks, and well dressed appearance?
(a) A violent nature
(d) A deep misery
2. Who is the person Anna meets that she considers a real person of consequence?
(b) Baron Skrebensky
3. How does Anna feel about people she meets outside the Marsh farm?
(a) She enjoys conversing with other people.
(b) She loves other people.
(c) She is very friendly when meeting other people.
(d) She thinks they belittle her and despises them.
4. What does Will discover about himself as he kisses Anna in the moonlight?
(a) He does not want Anna.
(b) He wants her desperately.
(c) He loves Anna.
(d) He doesn't care for Anna.
5. What are William's actions with the girl he takes to the park?
(a) He dances with her.
(b) He walks with her.
(c) He kisses and caresses her, hoping to take her.
(d) He has an intellectual conversation with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does William's relationship with Ursula change after the birth of Gudrun?
2. What is Tom's attitude toward his own life while his wife is miserable?
3. What does Fred do after his father's death?
4. Where does Tom take Anna as she hysterically cries for her mother?
5. What does Tom see in the loft of the barn that distresses him, making him feel like an old man?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)