|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A house key.
(c) A picture.
(d) A bottle of wine.
2. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Navy Corps.
(b) Secret Air Service.
(c) Peace Corps.
(d) National Security Service.
3. What is Killgore's first name?
4. What is Bellow's real name?
5. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
(d) Cell phones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
2. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
3. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
4. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
5. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
2. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
3. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
4. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
5. What crime is Grady wanted for?
6. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
7. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
8. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
9. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
10. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)