|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary given for her pain?
2. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To allocate the funds needed by John.
(b) To keep an eye on John.
(c) To show her love for John.
(d) To get information for John.
3. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
(a) A gold mine.
(b) A fault line.
(c) A limestone deposit.
(d) An oil deposit.
4. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
5. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
2. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
3. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
4. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
5. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
2. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
3. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
4. What crime is Grady wanted for?
5. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
6. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
7. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
8. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
9. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
10. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)