|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clark arrange to meet Popov?
(a) The police headquarters.
(b) The zoo.
(c) A theater.
(d) A park.
2. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The cocaine.
(b) The footage of Popov.
(c) The testimony of Grady.
(d) The marked bills.
3. What is Kirk's occupation?
(c) Communications advisor.
4. What can the Tricoder detect?
(a) Chemical compounds.
(c) Blood flow.
(d) Human heart beat.
5. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Explain the lay-out.
(b) Deliver a message.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Warn the innocents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
2. What kind of animal does Killgore say will live on the land around the Kansas facility?
3. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
4. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
5. How does Popov take Grady's money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
2. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
3. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
4. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
5. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
6. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
7. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
8. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
9. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
10. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)