|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
2. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
3. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
(a) An omelet.
(b) A dance.
(c) An airline.
(d) A cake.
4. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) A technological wizard.
(b) An extremist.
(c) A tree hugger.
(d) A good man.
5. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last event at the Olympics?
2. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
3. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
4. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
5. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
2. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
3. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
4. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
5. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
6. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
7. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
8. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
9. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
10. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)