|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a train.
(d) In his car.
2. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He died.
(b) He is in a prison somewhere.
(c) He is building another plan.
(d) He found a village to take him in.
3. What is Bellow's real name?
4. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Train station.
(b) Air port.
(c) Bus station.
(d) Port of entry.
5. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
2. How does Mary look as she dies?
3. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
4. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
5. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
2. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
3. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
4. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
5. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
8. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
9. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
10. What crime is Grady wanted for?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)