|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bellow's real name?
2. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Learning from mistakes.
(b) Rooting out the defectors.
(c) Deepening their resolve.
(d) Being in the jungle.
3. Who interrogates O'Neil?
4. Who promises to provide Popov with an alibi for the murder of Hunnicut?
5. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The basketball tournament.
(b) The marathon.
(c) The pole vault.
(d) The relay races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
2. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
3. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
4. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
5. What was Popov's role in the Project?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
2. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
3. What crime is Grady wanted for?
4. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
5. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
6. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
7. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
8. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
9. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
10. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)