|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She asked to have them taken away.
(b) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
(c) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
(d) She has facial hemorrhaging.
2. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He gets the Vaccine B.
(b) He will understand the plan.
(c) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(d) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
3. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A vitamin injection.
(d) A booster shot.
4. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
5. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He is in a prison somewhere.
(b) He died.
(c) He found a village to take him in.
(d) He is building another plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
2. What is Mary given for her pain?
3. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
4. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
5. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
2. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
3. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
4. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
5. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
6. What crime is Grady wanted for?
7. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
8. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
9. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
10. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)