|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He died.
(b) He is in a prison somewhere.
(c) He is building another plan.
(d) He found a village to take him in.
2. What is Bellow's real name?
3. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
(d) Cell phones.
4. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(b) He hears it on the radio.
(c) He watched the news.
(d) Grady calls him from the hospital.
5. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) A booster shot.
(c) A vitamin injection.
(d) An antibiotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Popov's role in the Project?
2. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
3. What is Foley's occupation?
4. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
5. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
2. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
3. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
4. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
5. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
6. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
7. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
8. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
9. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
10. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)