|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(b) Ray gun.
(c) Hand gun.
(d) Long rifle.
2. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
3. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) He was arrested in Australia.
(b) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(c) The justice system would let him go.
(d) The public would be panicked.
4. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
5. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark think happened to Brightling?
2. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
3. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
4. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
5. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
2. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
3. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
4. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
5. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
6. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
7. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
8. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
9. What crime is Grady wanted for?
10. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)