|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clark arrange to meet Popov?
(a) A park.
(b) The police headquarters.
(c) A theater.
(d) The zoo.
2. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
(a) There is no monitoring system.
(b) Everyone is nice to him.
(c) His room is not locked.
(d) The phone works.
3. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Find Brightling.
(b) Deliver a message.
(c) Explain the lay-out.
(d) Warn the innocents.
4. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To get information for John.
(b) To keep an eye on John.
(c) To allocate the funds needed by John.
(d) To show her love for John.
5. What is Bellow's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
2. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
3. What kind of animal does Killgore say will live on the land around the Kansas facility?
4. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
5. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
2. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
3. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
4. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
5. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
6. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
7. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
8. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
9. What crime is Grady wanted for?
10. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)