|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Warn the innocents.
(b) Explain the lay-out.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Deliver a message.
2. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
3. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(b) He will understand the plan.
(c) He gets the Vaccine B.
(d) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
4. What is Kirk's occupation?
(c) Communications advisor.
5. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To allocate the funds needed by John.
(b) To show her love for John.
(c) To get information for John.
(d) To keep an eye on John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
2. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
3. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
4. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
5. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crime is Grady wanted for?
2. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
3. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
4. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
5. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
6. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
7. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
8. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
10. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)