|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Grady bury his weapons?
(a) On a plot of vacant land.
(b) In a cemetery.
(c) In a well.
(d) On a farm.
2. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
3. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
(a) Swim in the river.
(b) Tour the facility.
(c) Ride a bike.
(d) Go horseback riding.
4. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Bus station.
(b) Air port.
(c) Train station.
(d) Port of entry.
5. What is Kirk's occupation?
(c) Communications advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
2. What does Chavez name his baby?
3. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
4. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
5. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
2. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
3. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
4. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
5. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
6. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
7. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
8. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
9. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
10. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)