|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
2. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(a) Ray gun.
(c) Long rifle.
(d) Hand gun.
3. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are incinerated.
(b) They are burried in a mass grave.
(c) They are shipped to their hometowns.
(d) They are thrown in the lake.
4. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
(a) Go horseback riding.
(b) Ride a bike.
(c) Swim in the river.
(d) Tour the facility.
5. What is Chuck Baker's occupation?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Military specialist.
(c) Police chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
2. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
3. How is Foster killed?
4. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
5. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)