|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are incinerated.
(b) They are burried in a mass grave.
(c) They are shipped to their hometowns.
(d) They are thrown in the lake.
2. How does Mary look as she dies?
3. What does Chavez name his baby?
4. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
5. How does Clark find out about the ranch Popov bought?
(a) It is in his dossier.
(b) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(c) He sees a story about it on the news.
(d) Popov calls to tell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
2. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
3. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
4. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
5. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
2. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
3. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
4. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
5. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
6. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
7. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
8. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
9. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
10. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)