|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
2. What was Popov's role in the Project?
(a) Stirring up the terrorists.
(b) Outing Rainbow.
(c) Building trust in Brightling.
(d) Creating the fog machines.
3. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) A good man.
(b) An extremist.
(c) A technological wizard.
(d) A tree hugger.
4. What is Chuck Baker's occupation?
(b) Military specialist.
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Police chief.
5. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
(a) The Justice Building.
(b) The airport.
(c) A train station.
(d) A post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
2. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
3. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
4. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
5. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
2. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
3. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
4. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
5. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
6. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
7. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
8. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
9. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
10. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)