|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
2. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
3. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The cocaine.
(b) The marked bills.
(c) The testimony of Grady.
(d) The footage of Popov.
4. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
5. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To show her love for John.
(b) To keep an eye on John.
(c) To allocate the funds needed by John.
(d) To get information for John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
2. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
3. What is Gearing's rank?
4. How does Popov take Grady's money?
5. What was Popov's role in the Project?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
2. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
3. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
4. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
5. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
6. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
7. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
8. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
9. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
10. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)