|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He dies of the virus.
(c) He is bludgeoned in the head.
(d) He is stabbed.
2. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(a) True Believers.
(b) Mother's Essentials.
(d) The Saviors.
3. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
4. What is Foley's occupation?
(a) Secretary of defense.
(c) CIA director.
(d) Air force pilot.
5. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
2. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
3. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
4. What is Killgore's first name?
5. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
2. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
3. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
4. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
5. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
6. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
7. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
8. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
9. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
10. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)