|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He is in a prison somewhere.
(b) He found a village to take him in.
(c) He died.
(d) He is building another plan.
2. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
(b) Sawed off shotgun.
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) National Security.
4. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Learning from mistakes.
(c) Being in the jungle.
(d) Rooting out the defectors.
5. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(b) The public would be panicked.
(c) The justice system would let him go.
(d) He was arrested in Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
2. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
3. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
4. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
5. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
2. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
3. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
4. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
5. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
6. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
7. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
8. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
9. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
10. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)