|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(b) Washington D.C.
2. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) He has information.
(b) The police have linked him to Brightling.
(c) He wants to see Anne one more time.
(d) The FBI are hassling him.
3. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
4. What is Gearing's rank?
5. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
(a) An omelet.
(b) A cake.
(c) A dance.
(d) An airline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
2. What can the Tricoder detect?
3. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
4. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
5. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
2. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
3. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
4. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
5. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
6. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
7. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
8. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
9. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
10. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)