|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) In a train.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) In his car.
2. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
(a) Through a stenographer.
(b) It isn't recorded.
(c) By video.
(d) With a tape recorder.
3. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The marked bills.
(b) The cocaine.
(c) The footage of Popov.
(d) The testimony of Grady.
4. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
5. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) An extremist.
(b) A tree hugger.
(c) A lonely soul.
(d) A pagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Killgore's first name?
2. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
3. What is Bellow's real name?
4. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
5. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)