|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Killgore's first name?
2. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Bus station.
(b) Train station.
(c) Air port.
(d) Port of entry.
3. What is Mary given for her pain?
4. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
5. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
2. Who interrogates O'Neil?
3. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
4. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
5. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
2. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
3. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
4. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
5. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
6. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
7. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
8. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
10. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)