|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
2. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
(a) A fault line.
(b) An oil deposit.
(c) A limestone deposit.
(d) A gold mine.
3. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
4. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(b) The air force.
(c) Marine stand-bys.
(d) The FAA.
5. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
(d) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Popov get to Kansas?
2. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
3. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
4. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
5. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
2. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
3. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
4. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
5. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
6. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
7. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
8. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
9. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
10. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)