|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(a) Washington D.C.
2. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
(a) The Justice Building.
(b) A post office.
(c) A train station.
(d) The airport.
3. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
(b) Soy beans.
4. Who takes the canister of the virus?
5. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
(a) A burning house.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A shipping container.
(d) A P.O. box.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
2. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
3. What is Gearing's rank?
4. What is Foley's occupation?
5. What is the last event at the Olympics?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
2. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
3. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
4. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
5. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
6. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
7. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
8. What crime is Grady wanted for?
9. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
10. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)