|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
(a) The phone works.
(b) His room is not locked.
(c) Everyone is nice to him.
(d) There is no monitoring system.
2. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A lonely soul.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A tree hugger.
3. What is Foley's occupation?
(a) Air force pilot.
(b) Secretary of defense.
(d) CIA director.
4. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
(c) The plague.
5. What is Bellow's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
2. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
3. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
4. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
5. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
2. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
3. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
4. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
5. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
6. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
7. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
8. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
9. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
10. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)