|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
2. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(a) The air force.
(b) Marine stand-bys.
(d) The FAA.
3. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
(c) National Security.
(d) The FBI.
4. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
(b) He robs the bank.
(c) He hacks Grady's online access account.
(d) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
5. What does Chavez name his baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
2. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
3. What is Kirk's occupation?
4. What is Popov's first name?
5. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
2. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
3. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
4. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
5. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
6. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
7. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
8. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
9. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
10. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)