|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Peace Corps.
(b) Secret Air Service.
(c) National Security Service.
(d) Navy Corps.
2. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) A tree hugger.
(b) An extremist.
(c) A technological wizard.
(d) A good man.
3. Why is Patsy so uncomfortable before Chavez's morning run?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She had a bad dream.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She thinks Chavez is cheating on her.
4. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
5. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She has facial hemorrhaging.
(b) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
(c) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
(d) She asked to have them taken away.
6. What does Chavez name his baby?
7. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) He was arrested in Australia.
(b) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(c) The justice system would let him go.
(d) The public would be panicked.
8. Who promises to provide Popov with an alibi for the murder of Hunnicut?
9. What kind of animal does Killgore say will live on the land around the Kansas facility?
(c) Polar bears.
10. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
11. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
(b) Vultures are circling it.
(c) It is still on the horse.
(d) It was dragged to the doorway.
12. Who interrogates O'Neil?
13. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The pole vault.
(b) The marathon.
(c) The relay races.
(d) The basketball tournament.
14. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(d) Washington D.C.
15. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The air coolant.
(b) The multiple entrances.
(c) The fogging system.
(d) The private rooms for athletes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the canister of the virus?
2. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
3. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
4. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
5. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)