|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Warn the innocents.
(b) Explain the lay-out.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Deliver a message.
2. What is Mary given for her pain?
3. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
4. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Shoots out the truck tires.
(b) Organizes a police barricade.
(c) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
(d) Controls traffic lights.
5. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
6. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(b) They found his house.
(c) They were searching for Anne.
(d) They knew his real name.
7. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In a train.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) In his car.
8. Why is Patsy so uncomfortable before Chavez's morning run?
(a) She thinks Chavez is cheating on her.
(b) She broke her leg.
(c) She had a bad dream.
(d) She is pregnant.
9. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
10. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(b) He gets the Vaccine B.
(c) He will understand the plan.
(d) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
11. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) It is still on the horse.
(b) It was dragged to the doorway.
(c) Vultures are circling it.
(d) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
12. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The pole vault.
(b) The basketball tournament.
(c) The marathon.
(d) The relay races.
13. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
(a) They would turn him over to Brittish police.
(b) They would send him to Guantanamo Bay.
(c) They would enroll him in the military.
(d) They would make him a girl.
14. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A lonely soul.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A tree hugger.
15. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
(c) Bow and arrow.
(d) Sawed off shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
2. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
3. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
4. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
5. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)