|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The basketball tournament.
(b) The marathon.
(c) The pole vault.
(d) The relay races.
2. How is Foster killed?
(a) He dies of the virus.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is bludgeoned in the head.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. What is Kirk's occupation?
(d) Communications advisor.
4. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He blocks the view with smoke.
(b) He hacks their computers.
(c) He cuts electricity to the area.
(d) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
5. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(b) Ray gun.
(c) Hand gun.
(d) Long rifle.
6. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He gets the Vaccine B.
(b) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(c) He will understand the plan.
(d) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
7. What is Gearing's rank?
8. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
(a) All of these.
9. How does Mary look as she dies?
10. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
11. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) It was dragged to the doorway.
(b) Vultures are circling it.
(c) It is still on the horse.
(d) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
12. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(b) They were searching for Anne.
(c) They knew his real name.
(d) They found his house.
13. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
14. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will soon die.
(b) Communism will never prevail.
(c) He will fight against it.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
15. Where did Archer first witness euthanasia?
(a) The Humane Society.
(b) The battle-field.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the Tricoder detect?
2. What does Clark think happened to Brightling?
3. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
4. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
5. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)