|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clark find out about the ranch Popov bought?
(a) Popov calls to tell him.
(b) It is in his dossier.
(c) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(d) He sees a story about it on the news.
2. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Organizes a police barricade.
(b) Controls traffic lights.
(c) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
(d) Shoots out the truck tires.
3. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He is building another plan.
(b) He found a village to take him in.
(c) He died.
(d) He is in a prison somewhere.
4. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
5. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
6. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
7. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will soon die.
(b) He will fight against it.
(c) He will be thrown in prison.
(d) Communism will never prevail.
8. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
(b) Cell phones.
9. What kind of animal does Killgore say will live on the land around the Kansas facility?
(b) Polar bears.
10. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The relay races.
(b) The basketball tournament.
(c) The pole vault.
(d) The marathon.
11. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The footage of Popov.
(b) The marked bills.
(c) The cocaine.
(d) The testimony of Grady.
12. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
(a) Says his battle is with the British government.
(b) Reminds him the women are American.
(c) Tells him the women are Catholic.
(d) All of these.
13. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He hacks Grady's online access account.
(b) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
(c) He robs the bank.
(d) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
14. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
15. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) An extremist.
(b) A technological wizard.
(c) A tree hugger.
(d) A good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Shiva virus similar to?
2. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
3. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
4. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
5. What is Foley's occupation?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)