|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
2. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In a train.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) In his car.
3. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The air coolant.
(b) The private rooms for athletes.
(c) The fogging system.
(d) The multiple entrances.
4. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
(a) By video.
(b) With a tape recorder.
(c) It isn't recorded.
(d) Through a stenographer.
5. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Air port.
(b) Port of entry.
(c) Bus station.
(d) Train station.
6. What is Mary given for her pain?
7. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
8. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He dies of the virus.
(d) He is bludgeoned in the head.
9. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Learning from mistakes.
(c) Rooting out the defectors.
(d) Being in the jungle.
10. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A booster shot.
(d) A vitamin injection.
11. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
12. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(c) Washington D.C.
13. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(b) He hears it on the radio.
(c) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(d) He watched the news.
14. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
15. What was Popov's role in the Project?
(a) Outing Rainbow.
(b) Stirring up the terrorists.
(c) Building trust in Brightling.
(d) Creating the fog machines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Killgore's first name?
2. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
3. What does Chavez name his baby?
4. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
5. What is Kirk's occupation?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)