|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
2. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his real name.
(b) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(c) They were searching for Anne.
(d) They found his house.
3. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) The FBI are hassling him.
(b) He wants to see Anne one more time.
(c) The police have linked him to Brightling.
(d) He has information.
4. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
5. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
6. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
(a) It isn't recorded.
(b) Through a stenographer.
(c) With a tape recorder.
(d) By video.
7. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are shipped to their hometowns.
(b) They are burried in a mass grave.
(c) They are thrown in the lake.
(d) They are incinerated.
8. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Being in the jungle.
(b) Rooting out the defectors.
(c) Learning from mistakes.
(d) Deepening their resolve.
9. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Port of entry.
(b) Air port.
(c) Train station.
(d) Bus station.
10. What is the Shiva virus similar to?
(b) The Plague.
11. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
(b) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
(c) She asked to have them taken away.
(d) She has facial hemorrhaging.
12. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) Communism will never prevail.
(b) He will soon die.
(c) He will fight against it.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
13. What kind of animal does Killgore say will live on the land around the Kansas facility?
(a) Polar bears.
14. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
15. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to take the money.
(b) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
(c) He wants to save lives.
(d) He wants the plan to fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
2. What is Popov's first name?
3. How is Foster killed?
4. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
5. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)