|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will fight against it.
(b) He will be thrown in prison.
(c) He will soon die.
(d) Communism will never prevail.
2. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) National Security.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
3. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
4. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
(a) A cake.
(b) An omelet.
(c) A dance.
(d) An airline.
5. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
(a) He acts like a patient.
(b) He dresses as a delivery man.
(c) He disguises himself as an orderly.
(d) He pretends to be an old friend.
6. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Deliver a message.
(b) Warn the innocents.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Explain the lay-out.
7. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A lonely soul.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A tree hugger.
8. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
9. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(a) Ray gun.
(c) Long rifle.
(d) Hand gun.
10. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
11. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A booster shot.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A vitamin injection.
(d) An antibiotic.
12. What does Chavez name his baby?
13. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He watched the news.
(b) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(c) He hears it on the radio.
(d) Grady calls him from the hospital.
14. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
15. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He robs the bank.
(b) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
(c) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
(d) He hacks Grady's online access account.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
2. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
3. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
4. How is Foster killed?
5. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)