|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(c) Washington D.C.
2. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(b) They found his house.
(c) They were searching for Anne.
(d) They knew his real name.
3. What is Gearing's rank?
4. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
5. Why is Patsy so uncomfortable before Chavez's morning run?
(a) She had a bad dream.
(b) She broke her leg.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She thinks Chavez is cheating on her.
6. What is Bellow's real name?
7. What does Chavez name his baby?
8. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Warn the innocents.
(b) Deliver a message.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Explain the lay-out.
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(b) He was arrested in Australia.
(c) The public would be panicked.
(d) The justice system would let him go.
10. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
(a) The Justice Building.
(b) The airport.
(c) A post office.
(d) A train station.
11. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is taken on a jet.
(b) He is put on a bus.
(c) He rides a train.
(d) He is taken in a helicopter.
12. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
(a) A gold mine.
(b) An oil deposit.
(c) A fault line.
(d) A limestone deposit.
13. How does Mary look as she dies?
14. What is Kirk's occupation?
(a) Communications advisor.
15. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A tree hugger.
(b) An extremist.
(c) A pagan.
(d) A lonely soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
2. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
3. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
4. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
5. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)