|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) Her office.
(b) The lab.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The cafeteria.
2. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Explain the lay-out.
(b) Warn the innocents.
(c) Deliver a message.
(d) Find Brightling.
3. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She asked to have them taken away.
(b) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
(c) She has facial hemorrhaging.
(d) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
4. What can the Tricoder detect?
(a) Chemical compounds.
(c) Human heart beat.
(d) Blood flow.
5. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
6. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) It is still on the horse.
(b) It was dragged to the doorway.
(c) Vultures are circling it.
(d) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
7. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(a) Hand gun.
(c) Ray gun.
(d) Long rifle.
8. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
9. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
(b) He wants to take the money.
(c) He wants to save lives.
(d) He wants the plan to fail.
10. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
11. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
12. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(b) He will understand the plan.
(c) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(d) He gets the Vaccine B.
13. What does Chavez name his baby?
14. What is Mary given for her pain?
15. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The fogging system.
(b) The multiple entrances.
(c) The air coolant.
(d) The private rooms for athletes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
2. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
3. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
4. How does Clark find out about the ranch Popov bought?
5. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)