|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bellow's real name?
2. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) The police have linked him to Brightling.
(b) He has information.
(c) The FBI are hassling him.
(d) He wants to see Anne one more time.
3. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He watched the news.
(b) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(c) He hears it on the radio.
(d) Brightling tells him when he returns.
4. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
5. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
(a) Kill Popov.
(b) Save Carol.
(c) Find Gearing.
(d) Destroy the evidence.
6. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He hacks their computers.
(b) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
(c) He blocks the view with smoke.
(d) He cuts electricity to the area.
7. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are burried in a mass grave.
(b) They are thrown in the lake.
(c) They are incinerated.
(d) They are shipped to their hometowns.
8. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will be thrown in prison.
(b) Communism will never prevail.
(c) He will soon die.
(d) He will fight against it.
9. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
10. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
11. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Peace Corps.
(b) Secret Air Service.
(c) National Security Service.
(d) Navy Corps.
12. What does Chavez name his baby?
13. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) A good man.
(b) A technological wizard.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A tree hugger.
14. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The FBI.
(c) National Security.
(d) The CIA.
15. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He dies of the virus.
(c) He is bludgeoned in the head.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
2. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
3. What is the last event at the Olympics?
4. What was Popov's role in the Project?
5. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)