|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
(a) He acts like a patient.
(b) He pretends to be an old friend.
(c) He dresses as a delivery man.
(d) He disguises himself as an orderly.
2. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) A good man.
(b) A tree hugger.
(c) A technological wizard.
(d) An extremist.
3. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He cuts electricity to the area.
(b) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
(c) He blocks the view with smoke.
(d) He hacks their computers.
4. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(b) He will understand the plan.
(c) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(d) He gets the Vaccine B.
5. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(b) Hand gun.
(c) Ray gun.
(d) Long rifle.
6. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(a) True Believers.
(b) The Saviors.
(d) Mother's Essentials.
7. What is the last event at the Olympics?
(a) The basketball tournament.
(b) The marathon.
(c) The relay races.
(d) The pole vault.
8. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
9. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He found a village to take him in.
(b) He is in a prison somewhere.
(c) He is building another plan.
(d) He died.
10. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A booster shot.
(d) A vitamin injection.
11. What is Bellow's real name?
12. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
(b) He wants the plan to fail.
(c) He wants to take the money.
(d) He wants to save lives.
13. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Rooting out the defectors.
(c) Being in the jungle.
(d) Learning from mistakes.
14. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A lonely soul.
(b) A tree hugger.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A pagan.
15. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
(a) Reminds him the women are American.
(b) Tells him the women are Catholic.
(c) All of these.
(d) Says his battle is with the British government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises to provide Popov with an alibi for the murder of Hunnicut?
2. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
3. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
4. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
5. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)