|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
(a) Tells him the women are Catholic.
(b) Reminds him the women are American.
(c) Says his battle is with the British government.
(d) All of these.
2. Where does Clark arrange to meet Popov?
(a) The zoo.
(b) A park.
(c) The police headquarters.
(d) A theater.
3. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) The lab.
(b) The gardens.
(c) Her office.
(d) The cafeteria.
4. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
5. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The multiple entrances.
(b) The fogging system.
(c) The air coolant.
(d) The private rooms for athletes.
6. How does Mary look as she dies?
7. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He gets the Vaccine B.
(b) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(c) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(d) He will understand the plan.
8. What is Kirk's occupation?
(d) Communications advisor.
9. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Being in the jungle.
(c) Rooting out the defectors.
(d) Learning from mistakes.
10. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
11. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are thrown in the lake.
(b) They are incinerated.
(c) They are burried in a mass grave.
(d) They are shipped to their hometowns.
12. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He watched the news.
(b) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(c) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(d) He hears it on the radio.
13. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
(a) A limestone deposit.
(b) A fault line.
(c) An oil deposit.
(d) A gold mine.
14. What does Clark think happened to Brightling?
(a) He died.
(b) He found a village to take him in.
(c) He is in a prison somewhere.
(d) He is building another plan.
15. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
(a) Tour the facility.
(b) Go horseback riding.
(c) Ride a bike.
(d) Swim in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
2. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
3. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
4. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
5. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)