|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The marked bills.
(b) The footage of Popov.
(c) The cocaine.
(d) The testimony of Grady.
2. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The air coolant.
(b) The private rooms for athletes.
(c) The multiple entrances.
(d) The fogging system.
3. What is Gearing's rank?
4. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A tree hugger.
(b) An extremist.
(c) A pagan.
(d) A lonely soul.
5. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
6. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
7. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(a) Ray gun.
(b) Hand gun.
(d) Long rifle.
8. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Train station.
(b) Port of entry.
(c) Bus station.
(d) Air port.
9. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A house key.
(d) A picture.
10. What is Popov's first name?
11. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
(c) Soy beans.
12. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To keep an eye on John.
(b) To get information for John.
(c) To show her love for John.
(d) To allocate the funds needed by John.
13. Where did Archer first witness euthanasia?
(a) A prison.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The battle-field.
(d) The Humane Society.
14. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) Her office.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The lab.
(d) The cafeteria.
15. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will fight against it.
(b) He will soon die.
(c) Communism will never prevail.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
2. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
3. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
4. What does Chavez name his baby?
5. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)