|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
2. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) In a train.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) In his car.
(d) In the hospital.
3. What is Foley's occupation?
(b) Air force pilot.
(c) Secretary of defense.
(d) CIA director.
4. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
(a) They would turn him over to Brittish police.
(b) They would enroll him in the military.
(c) They would send him to Guantanamo Bay.
(d) They would make him a girl.
5. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
(a) Swim in the river.
(b) Ride a bike.
(c) Go horseback riding.
(d) Tour the facility.
6. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The marked bills.
(b) The testimony of Grady.
(c) The footage of Popov.
(d) The cocaine.
7. What can the Tricoder detect?
(b) Chemical compounds.
(c) Human heart beat.
(d) Blood flow.
8. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A vitamin injection.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A booster shot.
(d) An antibiotic.
9. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
(a) Long rifle.
(b) Hand gun.
(d) Ray gun.
10. What is Popov's first name?
11. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
12. Where did Archer first witness euthanasia?
(a) The Humane Society.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) The battle-field.
13. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Rooting out the defectors.
(c) Being in the jungle.
(d) Learning from mistakes.
14. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(a) Mother's Essentials.
(b) The Saviors.
(c) True Believers.
15. What is Gearing sent into the Brazil complex to do?
(a) Explain the lay-out.
(b) Deliver a message.
(c) Find Brightling.
(d) Warn the innocents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
2. Why is Patsy so uncomfortable before Chavez's morning run?
3. What name does Popov take after running away from Kansas?
4. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
5. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)