|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to save lives.
(b) He wants the plan to fail.
(c) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
(d) He wants to take the money.
2. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Controls traffic lights.
(b) Shoots out the truck tires.
(c) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
(d) Organizes a police barricade.
3. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He cuts electricity to the area.
(b) He hacks their computers.
(c) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
(d) He blocks the view with smoke.
4. How does Clark find out about the ranch Popov bought?
(a) Popov calls to tell him.
(b) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(c) He sees a story about it on the news.
(d) It is in his dossier.
5. What does Popov call Killgore after hearing her rant about the earth?
(a) A lonely soul.
(b) A tree hugger.
(c) An extremist.
(d) A pagan.
6. Who takes the canister of the virus?
7. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They were searching for Anne.
(b) They knew his real name.
(c) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(d) They found his house.
8. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
(b) The plague.
9. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He watched the news.
(b) He hears it on the radio.
(c) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(d) Brightling tells him when he returns.
10. What is Mary given for her pain?
11. What does Chavez name his baby?
12. Where does Clark arrange to meet Popov?
(a) The police headquarters.
(b) The zoo.
(c) A theater.
(d) A park.
13. What is Popov's first name?
14. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
15. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He dies of the virus.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is bludgeoned in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the Tricoder detect?
2. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
3. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
4. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
5. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)