|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
(a) A burning house.
(b) A shipping container.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A P.O. box.
2. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(a) The air force.
(b) Marine stand-bys.
(d) The FAA.
3. What can the Tricoder detect?
(a) Blood flow.
(b) Chemical compounds.
(c) Human heart beat.
4. What is Mary given for her pain?
5. Where is Popov in the footage taken from the Hereford mission?
(a) In a train.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In his car.
6. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) The gardens.
(b) The lab.
(c) Her office.
(d) The cafeteria.
7. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) The FBI are hassling him.
(b) He has information.
(c) He wants to see Anne one more time.
(d) The police have linked him to Brightling.
8. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(b) He watched the news.
(c) He hears it on the radio.
(d) Grady calls him from the hospital.
9. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Navy Corps.
(b) Peace Corps.
(c) National Security Service.
(d) Secret Air Service.
10. Who takes the canister of the virus?
11. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Organizes a police barricade.
(b) Shoots out the truck tires.
(c) Controls traffic lights.
(d) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
12. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
13. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
(a) Destroy the evidence.
(b) Find Gearing.
(c) Kill Popov.
(d) Save Carol.
14. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
(a) With a tape recorder.
(b) By video.
(c) It isn't recorded.
(d) Through a stenographer.
15. Where did Archer first witness euthanasia?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The Humane Society.
(c) A prison.
(d) The battle-field.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
2. What is Killgore's first name?
3. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
4. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
5. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)