|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrogates O'Neil?
2. Why did Carol take her job in the White House?
(a) To get information for John.
(b) To keep an eye on John.
(c) To show her love for John.
(d) To allocate the funds needed by John.
3. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
4. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
(b) Sawed off shotgun.
(d) Bow and arrow.
5. What threat makes O'Neil talk in his interrogation?
(a) They would make him a girl.
(b) They would send him to Guantanamo Bay.
(c) They would enroll him in the military.
(d) They would turn him over to Brittish police.
6. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
7. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They were searching for Anne.
(b) They found his house.
(c) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(d) They knew his real name.
8. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
(b) He cuts electricity to the area.
(c) He blocks the view with smoke.
(d) He hacks their computers.
9. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is put on a bus.
(b) He is taken on a jet.
(c) He rides a train.
(d) He is taken in a helicopter.
10. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
11. What was Popov's role in the Project?
(a) Stirring up the terrorists.
(b) Creating the fog machines.
(c) Building trust in Brightling.
(d) Outing Rainbow.
12. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) It was dragged to the doorway.
(b) It is still on the horse.
(c) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
(d) Vultures are circling it.
13. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
14. Who takes the canister of the virus?
15. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
2. What is the Shiva virus similar to?
3. How does Popov take Grady's money?
4. What is Mary given for her pain?
5. Where did Grady bury his weapons?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)