|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) National Security Service.
(b) Secret Air Service.
(c) Navy Corps.
(d) Peace Corps.
2. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
3. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
4. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will be thrown in prison.
(b) He will fight against it.
(c) He will soon die.
(d) Communism will never prevail.
5. What is Kirk's occupation?
(b) Communications advisor.
6. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
7. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
8. How is the interview between Clark and Popov recorded?
(a) By video.
(b) Through a stenographer.
(c) It isn't recorded.
(d) With a tape recorder.
9. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He hears it on the radio.
(b) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(c) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(d) He watched the news.
10. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
(a) Air port.
(b) Train station.
(c) Port of entry.
(d) Bus station.
11. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
(a) He pretends to be an old friend.
(b) He acts like a patient.
(c) He disguises himself as an orderly.
(d) He dresses as a delivery man.
12. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
13. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to take the money.
(b) He wants the plan to fail.
(c) He wants to save lives.
(d) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
14. What assures Popov he has not been kidnapped when he gets to Kansas?
(a) There is no monitoring system.
(b) The phone works.
(c) His room is not locked.
(d) Everyone is nice to him.
15. Who takes the canister of the virus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
2. What is Popov's first name?
3. What weapon does Franklin have during the hospital situation?
4. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
5. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)