|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
(a) A P.O. box.
(b) A burning house.
(c) A shipping container.
(d) A garbage can.
2. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
3. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He is in a prison somewhere.
(b) He found a village to take him in.
(c) He died.
(d) He is building another plan.
4. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
5. What is Popov's first name?
6. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is taken in a helicopter.
(b) He is put on a bus.
(c) He rides a train.
(d) He is taken on a jet.
7. How does Mary look as she dies?
8. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The air force.
(d) Marine stand-bys.
9. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) He wants to see Anne one more time.
(b) He has information.
(c) The FBI are hassling him.
(d) The police have linked him to Brightling.
10. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(a) True Believers.
(b) The Saviors.
(c) Mother's Essentials.
11. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(b) He was arrested in Australia.
(c) The public would be panicked.
(d) The justice system would let him go.
12. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
13. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
(a) A booster shot.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A pain reliever.
(d) A vitamin injection.
14. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
15. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
2. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
3. What is the Shiva virus similar to?
4. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
5. What is the last event at the Olympics?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)