|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) Communism will never prevail.
(b) He will be thrown in prison.
(c) He will fight against it.
(d) He will soon die.
2. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
3. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) Grady calls him from the hospital.
(b) He watched the news.
(c) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(d) He hears it on the radio.
4. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
5. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants the plan to fail.
(b) He wants to take the money.
(c) He wants to save lives.
(d) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
6. What does Brightling say is the bright side of their relocation?
(a) Deepening their resolve.
(b) Rooting out the defectors.
(c) Being in the jungle.
(d) Learning from mistakes.
7. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The testimony of Grady.
(b) The footage of Popov.
(c) The cocaine.
(d) The marked bills.
8. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She has facial hemorrhaging.
(b) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
(c) She asked to have them taken away.
(d) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
9. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
(a) The FBI are hassling him.
(b) The police have linked him to Brightling.
(c) He has information.
(d) He wants to see Anne one more time.
10. What is Chuck Baker's occupation?
(a) Military specialist.
(c) Police chief.
(d) FBI agent.
11. What was Popov's role in the Project?
(a) Stirring up the terrorists.
(b) Building trust in Brightling.
(c) Outing Rainbow.
(d) Creating the fog machines.
12. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is taken in a helicopter.
(b) He rides a train.
(c) He is taken on a jet.
(d) He is put on a bus.
13. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are thrown in the lake.
(b) They are shipped to their hometowns.
(c) They are incinerated.
(d) They are burried in a mass grave.
14. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) Her office.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The lab.
(d) The cafeteria.
15. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
(c) Soy beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
2. What is Mary given for her pain?
3. What down did O'Neill meet Popov in?
4. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
5. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)