|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
(a) He dresses as a delivery man.
(b) He disguises himself as an orderly.
(c) He pretends to be an old friend.
(d) He acts like a patient.
2. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(b) Mother's Essentials.
(c) True Believers.
(d) The Saviors.
3. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
4. What is Mary given for her pain?
5. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
6. Who promises to provide Popov with an alibi for the murder of Hunnicut?
7. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Shoots out the truck tires.
(b) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
(c) Controls traffic lights.
(d) Organizes a police barricade.
8. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A house key.
(c) A picture.
(d) A bottle of wine.
9. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is taken in a helicopter.
(b) He rides a train.
(c) He is taken on a jet.
(d) He is put on a bus.
10. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(a) Marine stand-bys.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The air force.
11. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
12. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
(b) He hacks Grady's online access account.
(c) He robs the bank.
(d) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
13. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(b) He will understand the plan.
(c) He gets the Vaccine B.
(d) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
14. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
(a) The fogging system.
(b) The private rooms for athletes.
(c) The air coolant.
(d) The multiple entrances.
15. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Secret Air Service.
(b) National Security Service.
(c) Navy Corps.
(d) Peace Corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuck Baker's occupation?
2. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
3. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
4. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
5. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)