|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Popov think about tipping off Clark to the IRA plan?
(a) He wants to save lives.
(b) He wants to avoid chemical warfare.
(c) He wants the plan to fail.
(d) He wants to take the money.
2. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
(b) He hacks Grady's online access account.
(c) He robs the bank.
(d) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
3. What was Popov's role in the Project?
(a) Creating the fog machines.
(b) Outing Rainbow.
(c) Building trust in Brightling.
(d) Stirring up the terrorists.
4. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
(b) Marine stand-bys.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The air force.
5. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his relationship with Mary.
(b) They were searching for Anne.
(c) They knew his real name.
(d) They found his house.
6. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
(a) A P.O. box.
(b) A burning house.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A shipping container.
7. How does Mary look as she dies?
8. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
9. What is under the ranch Popov bought?
(a) A limestone deposit.
(b) An oil deposit.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) A fault line.
10. What can the Tricoder detect?
(b) Blood flow.
(c) Human heart beat.
(d) Chemical compounds.
11. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
(c) Soy beans.
12. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
(b) Controls traffic lights.
(c) Organizes a police barricade.
(d) Shoots out the truck tires.
13. What kind of car does Popov drive when he delivers the cocaine?
14. What is done with the bodies of the virus victims?
(a) They are shipped to their hometowns.
(b) They are incinerated.
(c) They are thrown in the lake.
(d) They are burried in a mass grave.
15. What does Chavez name his baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
2. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
3. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
4. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
5. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)