|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
2. What gift does Chavez give Clark after his boy is born?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A picture.
(d) A house key.
3. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
(a) He found a village to take him in.
(b) He is building another plan.
(c) He died.
(d) He is in a prison somewhere.
4. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) The gardens.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The lab.
(d) Her office.
5. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He dies of the virus.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is bludgeoned in the head.
6. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
7. How does Kirk find Foster's body?
(a) It was dragged to the doorway.
(b) It is still on the horse.
(c) Vultures are circling it.
(d) He stumbles upon it at the stables.
8. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He is taken on a jet.
(b) He is put on a bus.
(c) He is taken in a helicopter.
(d) He rides a train.
9. What can the Tricoder detect?
(b) Human heart beat.
(c) Chemical compounds.
(d) Blood flow.
10. What does Killgore say makes Popov very lucky?
(a) He will be instrumental in bringing about the New World Order.
(b) He will be euthanized rather than get the virus.
(c) He will understand the plan.
(d) He gets the Vaccine B.
11. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
(a) Controls traffic lights.
(b) Shoots out the truck tires.
(c) Organizes a police barricade.
(d) Shoots the driver in the shoulder.
12. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
(b) Washington D.C.
13. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
14. What does Kirk compare the Project to while talking to Popov?
(a) A dance.
(b) A cake.
(c) An omelet.
(d) An airline.
15. What do the Brightlings sacrifice their relationship for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Foley's occupation?
2. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
3. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
4. What does Clark think happened to Brightling?
5. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)