|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
2. How many scientists are believed to be with Horizon?
3. How does Popov take Grady's money?
(a) He uses a fake ID with Grady's name.
(b) He hacks Grady's online access account.
(c) He robs the bank.
(d) He calls the bank and has the money transferred.
4. What is Bellow's real name?
5. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The cocaine.
(b) The footage of Popov.
(c) The testimony of Grady.
(d) The marked bills.
6. What is Popov's first name?
7. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
(a) All of these.
8. What is Kirk's occupation?
(c) Communications advisor.
9. How does O'Neil get into the hospital?
(a) He dresses as a delivery man.
(b) He disguises himself as an orderly.
(c) He acts like a patient.
(d) He pretends to be an old friend.
10. How does Popov get to Kansas?
(a) He rides a train.
(b) He is taken on a jet.
(c) He is taken in a helicopter.
(d) He is put on a bus.
11. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
(a) He will be thrown in prison.
(b) He will fight against it.
(c) He will soon die.
(d) Communism will never prevail.
12. What does Killgore say is destroying the Earth?
13. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
(a) National Security.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The CIA.
14. How is Foster killed?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is bludgeoned in the head.
(d) He dies of the virus.
15. How does Popov describe the mission that endangered Clark's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
2. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the Hereford mission?
3. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
4. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
5. What is growing in the field where Hunnicut dies?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)