Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clark call when he learns the terrorists plan to use the cooling system?
2. What is Foley's occupation?
(a) Secretary of defense.
(b) CIA director.
(c) Air force pilot.
3. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) Her office.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The lab.
4. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
(a) All of these.
5. Who interrogates O'Neil?
6. How does Clark find out about the ranch Popov bought?
(a) It is in his dossier.
(b) He sees a story about it on the news.
(c) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(d) Popov calls to tell him.
7. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
8. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
(a) He cuts electricity to the area.
(b) He scrambles the cell transmissions.
(c) He blocks the view with smoke.
(d) He hacks their computers.
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
(a) The public would be panicked.
(b) He was arrested in Australia.
(c) Rainbow would be too exposed.
(d) The justice system would let him go.
10. Who takes the canister of the virus?
11. What do Brightling's followers call themselves?
(a) The Saviors.
(b) True Believers.
(d) Mother's Essentials.
12. What is Kirk's occupation?
(b) Communications advisor.
13. How does Popov learn Grady survived the shoot-out?
(a) He hears it on the radio.
(b) Brightling tells him when he returns.
(c) He watched the news.
(d) Grady calls him from the hospital.
14. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
(a) Reminds him the women are American.
(b) Tells him the women are Catholic.
(c) Says his battle is with the British government.
(d) All of these.
15. Why is Mary not allowed to have a mirror?
(a) She has facial hemorrhaging.
(b) She asked to have them taken away.
(c) She is being punished for sending an e-mail.
(d) She threatened to hurt herself with the glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
2. What name does Grady give when asked about Popov?
3. What does Chavez think happened to Brightling?
4. How does Popov get to Kansas?
5. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)