|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A jackal.
(d) A lion.
2. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) Rescue missions.
(b) Medical response.
(c) Aggression attacks.
(d) High profile pick-ups.
3. What kind of scientist was Foster?
4. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The French Police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
5. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
6. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
7. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Chemicals are cleaned there.
(b) Missiles would be tested there.
(c) Diseases were inside there.
(d) Vaccines would be made there.
8. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
(a) The military base.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The airport.
(d) The training grounds.
9. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(d) Fake IDs.
10. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
(a) His study.
(b) The company archives.
(c) The library.
(d) His university.
11. What is Ed Miles's occupation?
(a) Bar tender.
12. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their fitness.
(b) All of these.
(c) Their experience.
(d) Their shooting ability.
13. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
(b) Military base.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Business complex.
14. What is Gearing an expert at?
(a) War strategy.
(b) Chemical weapons.
(c) Middle Eastern Languages.
15. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Plays solitaire.
(b) Writes his memoirs.
(c) Treats wounded animals.
(d) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
2. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
3. What did Popov like about capitalism?
4. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
5. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)