|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) High profile pick-ups.
(b) Rescue missions.
(c) Medical response.
(d) Aggression attacks.
2. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
(a) Intelligence from Afghani officials.
(b) The hi-jacking of his plane.
(c) The attack on the World Trade Center.
(d) The fall of the Soviet Union.
3. What kind of animals is Steve told to kill with the virus?
4. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
(a) This is what he wants to rid the world of.
(b) They would make good hostages.
(c) They are unfortunate in their life.
(d) They remind him of his sister.
5. What is Henricksen's first name?
6. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
7. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Vaccines would be made there.
(b) Chemicals are cleaned there.
(c) Diseases were inside there.
(d) Missiles would be tested there.
8. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The technology available.
(b) The advancements in education.
(c) The opportunity for wealth.
(d) The lack of government assistance.
9. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(a) A beach.
(b) A personal island.
(d) The woods.
10. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The National Archives.
(b) The International Society.
(c) The World Park.
(d) The Society of Archives.
11. What is Domingo's nickname?
12. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
13. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
(a) Machine gun.
14. Who did Popov used to work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The British Secret Service.
(d) Al Queda.
15. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
(a) The man who saved the Earth.
(b) The man who ended terror.
(c) The man who extended life.
(d) The man who served justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
2. What crime is Grady wanted for?
3. Who does Henrickson see as a threat to his company?
4. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
5. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)