|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
(a) Grandview Forest.
(b) Zion's National Park.
2. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Writes his memoirs.
(b) Plays solitaire.
(c) Treats wounded animals.
(d) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
3. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Radio systems.
(b) New trainers.
(c) Multiple zones.
(d) A helicopter.
4. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
(a) Destroying them.
(b) Shutting down the program.
(c) Keeping them occupied.
(d) Overrunning them.
5. Where does Johnston shoot Andre?
(a) In the liver.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the head.
6. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The airport.
(c) The military base.
(d) The training grounds.
7. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
8. What does Mallory do for Rainbow?
(a) Heads up the chopper unit.
(b) Makes new stations.
(c) Starts up recruiting.
(d) Expands the budget.
9. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Missiles would be tested there.
(b) Diseases were inside there.
(c) Vaccines would be made there.
(d) Chemicals are cleaned there.
10. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
(a) By eating treated foods.
(b) By breathing in an infected mist.
(c) Through intercourse.
(d) Through an injection.
11. What kind of scientist was Foster?
12. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
(a) Eight million.
(b) Seven million.
(c) Six million.
(d) Five million.
13. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A dream.
(c) A hut.
(d) A palace.
14. Who did Ivan used to work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The Russian military.
(c) The terrorist network.
(d) The British Secret Service.
15. What is Tim's specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
2. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
3. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
4. What is Gearing an expert at?
5. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)