|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
(b) U.S. Navy.
2. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(b) Secret Service.
3. What kills Subject 4?
(a) A poisoned cocktail.
(b) A drug overdose.
(c) A potassium injection.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What does Mallory do for Rainbow?
(a) Expands the budget.
(b) Makes new stations.
(c) Starts up recruiting.
(d) Heads up the chopper unit.
5. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
(a) The Dive Bomb.
(b) The Terror Fall.
(c) The Black Widow.
(d) The Free Flower.
6. What is Tim's specialty?
7. What bar is Mary a regular at?
(a) Boar's Head Brewery.
(b) Turtle Inn Bar.
(c) Monkey Tail Inn.
(d) Rabbit's Foot Pub.
8. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
(a) The Green Movement Party.
(b) The Democratic Lobbying Group.
(c) The Environmentalist Society.
(d) The Sierra Club.
9. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
(b) Machine gun.
10. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
11. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
12. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) Aggression attacks.
(b) Medical response.
(c) Rescue missions.
(d) High profile pick-ups.
13. What does Killgore want to be the dominant role in the Earth?
14. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(b) Sniper rifle.
(c) Long rife.
15. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
2. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
3. What is the name of Subject 4?
4. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
5. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)