|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The Environmentalist Society.
(c) The Green Movement Party.
(d) The Democratic Lobbying Group.
2. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
(a) The man who ended terror.
(b) The man who served justice.
(c) The man who saved the Earth.
(d) The man who extended life.
3. What is Tim's specialty?
4. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(c) Fake IDs.
5. What is the name of Subject 4?
6. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
7. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(a) The woods.
(b) A beach.
(c) A personal island.
8. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
9. What kills Subject 4?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A poisoned cocktail.
(c) A drug overdose.
(d) A potassium injection.
10. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
11. What is Domingo's last name?
12. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
(a) To find who is leading them.
(b) To put them on public trial.
(c) To lure others to reveal themselves.
(d) To use as an example for others.
13. What does Killgore want to be the dominant role in the Earth?
14. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
(a) Machine gun.
15. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
2. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
3. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
4. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
5. What is Henricksen's first name?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)