|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
(a) Overrunning them.
(b) Shutting down the program.
(c) Keeping them occupied.
(d) Destroying them.
2. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(a) Fake IDs.
3. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The World Park.
(b) The National Archives.
(c) The Society of Archives.
(d) The International Society.
4. What is Domingo's nickname?
5. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A hut.
(b) A dream.
(c) A palace.
(d) A mansion.
6. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
(a) Zion's National Park.
(c) Grandview Forest.
7. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
(a) Siding with a KGB agent.
(b) Killing a pregnant woman.
(c) Selling cocaine.
(d) Dealing with criminals.
8. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(b) Policital negotiations.
(d) Foreign affairs.
9. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few weeks.
10. What is Domingo's last name?
11. Where does Popov set up a meeting with the people Brightling wants to take out Rainbow?
12. What is Patricia's occupation?
13. What kind of scientist was Foster?
14. Who does Henrickson see as a threat to his company?
(a) Whoever trained the Swiss police.
(b) Dr. Brightling's new team.
(c) The Rainbow leaders.
(d) The British Secret Service leaders.
15. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The British Secret Service.
(d) The French Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
2. What weapon does Weber like to use?
3. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
4. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
5. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)