|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A cobra.
(b) A jackal.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) A lion.
2. Who does Brightling plan to use to bring down Rainbow?
(a) Al Queda.
(b) The British CIA.
(c) IRA terrorists.
(d) Carlos the Jackal.
3. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
(b) Machine gun.
4. What kills Subject 4?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A drug overdose.
(c) A potassium injection.
(d) A poisoned cocktail.
5. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her roommate.
6. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
7. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(a) Fake IDs.
8. Who taps the secure Russian line?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The British Navy
(d) The CIA.
9. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
10. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
(a) A library.
(b) A pub.
(c) His hotel.
(d) The tube.
11. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(a) The woods.
(b) A beach.
(d) A personal island.
12. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
(a) Selling cocaine.
(b) Killing a pregnant woman.
(c) Dealing with criminals.
(d) Siding with a KGB agent.
13. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(c) All of these.
14. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The opportunity for wealth.
(b) The lack of government assistance.
(c) The technology available.
(d) The advancements in education.
15. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
2. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
3. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
4. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
5. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)