|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Chavez's daughter.
(b) Clark's daughter.
(c) Chavez's granddaughter.
(d) Clark's granddaughter.
2. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The opportunity for wealth.
(b) The technology available.
(c) The lack of government assistance.
(d) The advancements in education.
3. Who did Ivan used to work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The Russian military.
(c) The terrorist network.
(d) The British Secret Service.
4. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
(a) Speaking in English.
(b) Being late to the scene.
(c) Not wearing his hat the entire time.
(d) Not killing Andre immediately.
5. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
6. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
(c) Zion's National Park.
(d) Grandview Forest.
7. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
(a) The tube.
(b) A pub.
(c) A library.
(d) His hotel.
8. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(b) Long rife.
(c) Sniper rifle.
9. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) The women.
(b) All of these.
(c) The children.
(d) The executives.
10. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
(a) Overrunning them.
(b) Keeping them occupied.
(c) Shutting down the program.
(d) Destroying them.
11. Who does Brightling plan to use to bring down Rainbow?
(a) Carlos the Jackal.
(b) Al Queda.
(c) IRA terrorists.
(d) The British CIA.
12. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her roommate.
13. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) Aggression attacks.
(b) Medical response.
(c) High profile pick-ups.
(d) Rescue missions.
14. What kind of animals is Steve told to kill with the virus?
15. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
(a) Gus Werner.
(b) Greg Walling.
(c) George Winston.
(d) Gary Welling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
2. Where is the first hostage situation Rainbow is called in to help with?
3. What is Patricia's occupation?
4. How can the Shiva Virus be contracted?
5. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)