|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
(a) Six million.
(b) Five million.
(c) Eight million.
(d) Seven million.
2. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
3. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
4. Who did Popov used to work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Al Queda.
(d) The British Secret Service.
5. What kind of scientist was Foster?
6. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(b) Plays solitaire.
(c) Treats wounded animals.
(d) Writes his memoirs.
7. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Multiple zones.
(b) New trainers.
(c) Radio systems.
(d) A helicopter.
8. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their shooting ability.
(b) All of these.
(c) Their fitness.
(d) Their experience.
9. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
(a) Weapons that are missing.
(b) Current news reports.
(c) All of these.
(d) Information on known terrorists.
10. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
(a) Coast Guard.
11. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few weeks.
12. What kind of animals is Steve told to kill with the virus?
13. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
(a) U.S. Navy.
14. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
(b) CIA operative.
(c) Advisor to the president.
15. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Traces those calling it.
(b) Re-directs their number.
(c) Taps their line.
(d) Scrambles transmissions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
2. What is Patricia's occupation?
3. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
4. Where does Popov set up a meeting with the people Brightling wants to take out Rainbow?
5. What is the name of Subject 4?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)