|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(b) Plays solitaire.
(c) Writes his memoirs.
(d) Treats wounded animals.
2. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
(a) Sign a treaty.
(b) Give them money.
(c) Release prisoners.
(d) Contact Rainbow.
3. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The opportunity for wealth.
(b) The lack of government assistance.
(c) The advancements in education.
(d) The technology available.
4. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A cobra.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) A lion.
(d) A jackal.
5. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
6. What reveals to Popov that there is a special unit taking out the terrorists he hires?
(a) Johnston's red hair.
(b) The similar looking chopper.
(c) Connolly smoking a pipe.
(d) The English speaking police men.
7. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
(a) The Dive Bomb.
(b) The Free Flower.
(c) The Black Widow.
(d) The Terror Fall.
8. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
(a) The Democratic Lobbying Group.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Green Movement Party.
(d) The Environmentalist Society.
9. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
(a) Advisor to the president.
(d) CIA operative.
10. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(a) All of these.
11. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
(a) Losing a hostage.
(b) Hiding their identity.
(c) Killing the men.
(d) Utilizing technology.
12. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
(a) He is being sought after.
(b) He has no permanent place to store them.
(c) He loves to travel.
(d) He knows he is involved in something illegal.
13. How can the Shiva Virus be contracted?
(a) Through the air.
(b) All of these.
(c) By touch.
(d) Through injections.
14. Who did Popov used to work for?
(a) Al Queda.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The British Secret Service.
(d) The KGB.
15. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
2. What is Henricksen's first name?
3. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
4. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
5. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)