|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie name the product she and Steve made?
(a) Sira Flu.
(b) Streva Fever.
(c) Sellava Pox.
(d) Shiva Virus.
2. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
(a) A library.
(b) The tube.
(c) His hotel.
(d) A pub.
3. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The lack of government assistance.
(b) The technology available.
(c) The opportunity for wealth.
(d) The advancements in education.
4. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The British Navy.
5. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
6. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
(a) Killing the men.
(b) Utilizing technology.
(c) Losing a hostage.
(d) Hiding their identity.
7. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Radio systems.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) New trainers.
(d) Multiple zones.
8. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
(a) Advisor to the president.
(b) CIA operative.
9. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
(b) Coast Guard.
10. How can the Shiva Virus be contracted?
(a) Through the air.
(b) Through injections.
(c) All of these.
(d) By touch.
11. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
(a) Their leader was killed by Clark.
(b) They need money.
(c) They like to kill people.
(d) They hate America.
12. What kind of team is Rainbow?
13. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Clark's daughter.
(b) Chavez's daughter.
(c) Clark's granddaughter.
(d) Chavez's granddaughter.
14. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(a) Hansen and Hansen.
(c) Hereford Agency.
15. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
(a) The French Police.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
2. Where is Andre hired to work at?
3. Where does Johnston shoot Andre?
4. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
5. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)