|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(b) Sniper rifle.
(c) Long rife.
2. What does Killgore want to be the dominant role in the Earth?
3. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The technology available.
(b) The advancements in education.
(c) The opportunity for wealth.
(d) The lack of government assistance.
4. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
(a) By breathing in an infected mist.
(b) Through an injection.
(c) Through intercourse.
(d) By eating treated foods.
5. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(a) Fake IDs.
6. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(c) All of these.
7. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
(a) U.S. Navy.
8. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
(a) Protecting the environment.
(b) The greenhouse effect.
(c) Recycling efforts.
(d) Nuclear arms.
9. What does Popov love most about the work he does with his employer?
(a) Working with good technology.
(b) Feeling safe in his work.
(c) The good money.
(d) Seeing terrorists die.
10. What reveals to Popov that there is a special unit taking out the terrorists he hires?
(a) The English speaking police men.
(b) The similar looking chopper.
(c) Johnston's red hair.
(d) Connolly smoking a pipe.
11. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
(a) Gary Welling.
(b) George Winston.
(c) Gus Werner.
(d) Greg Walling.
12. What kills Subject 4?
(a) A drug overdose.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A potassium injection.
(d) A poisoned cocktail.
13. Who did Popov used to work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The British Secret Service.
(d) Al Queda.
14. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(b) Hereford Agency.
(c) Hansen and Hansen.
15. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
(a) Their leader was killed by Clark.
(b) They like to kill people.
(c) They need money.
(d) They hate America.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
2. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
3. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
4. What bar is Mary a regular at?
5. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)