|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first hostage situation Rainbow is called in to help with?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Bern, Switzerland.
(d) London, England.
2. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) A cobra.
(d) A jackal.
3. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
(a) All of these.
(b) The robbers are already murderers.
(c) They did not respond fast enough.
(d) The team is not trained well enough.
4. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The National Archives.
(b) The Society of Archives.
(c) The World Park.
(d) The International Society.
5. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her roommate.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
6. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
(a) Sign a treaty.
(b) Contact Rainbow.
(c) Give them money.
(d) Release prisoners.
7. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
8. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
(a) Coast Guard.
9. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
(a) Speaking in English.
(b) Being late to the scene.
(c) Not wearing his hat the entire time.
(d) Not killing Andre immediately.
10. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Traces those calling it.
(b) Scrambles transmissions.
(c) Re-directs their number.
(d) Taps their line.
11. What is Domingo's nickname?
12. Who does Brightling plan to use to bring down Rainbow?
(a) The British CIA.
(b) Carlos the Jackal.
(c) Al Queda.
(d) IRA terrorists.
13. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Diseases were inside there.
(b) Missiles would be tested there.
(c) Vaccines would be made there.
(d) Chemicals are cleaned there.
14. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The French Police.
15. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
(b) U.S. Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
2. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
3. What bar is Mary a regular at?
4. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
5. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)