|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(b) Foreign affairs.
(d) Policital negotiations.
2. Who does Henrickson see as a threat to his company?
(a) The British Secret Service leaders.
(b) The Rainbow leaders.
(c) Whoever trained the Swiss police.
(d) Dr. Brightling's new team.
3. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Business complex.
(d) Military base.
4. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
5. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) A jackal.
6. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
(a) Losing a hostage.
(b) Utilizing technology.
(c) Killing the men.
(d) Hiding their identity.
7. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
(a) To protect their officials.
(b) Because of all the recent terrorist attacks.
(c) All of these.
(d) For the upcoming Olympic games.
8. What is the name of Subject 4?
9. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
(a) His university.
(b) The library.
(c) His study.
(d) The company archives.
10. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Traces those calling it.
(b) Scrambles transmissions.
(c) Re-directs their number.
(d) Taps their line.
11. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
(a) The Free Flower.
(b) The Dive Bomb.
(c) The Terror Fall.
(d) The Black Widow.
12. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(a) Hansen and Hansen.
(c) Hereford Agency.
13. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Treats wounded animals.
(b) Writes his memoirs.
(c) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(d) Plays solitaire.
14. What did Popov like about capitalism?
(a) The advancements in education.
(b) The lack of government assistance.
(c) The technology available.
(d) The opportunity for wealth.
15. Who did Ivan used to work for?
(a) The terrorist network.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The Russian military.
(d) The KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mallory do for Rainbow?
2. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
3. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
4. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
5. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)