|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
(a) To find who is leading them.
(b) To lure others to reveal themselves.
(c) To use as an example for others.
(d) To put them on public trial.
2. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
(a) To protect their officials.
(b) For the upcoming Olympic games.
(c) Because of all the recent terrorist attacks.
(d) All of these.
3. Who taps the secure Russian line?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The British Navy
4. Where does Popov set up a meeting with the people Brightling wants to take out Rainbow?
5. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Scrambles transmissions.
(b) Traces those calling it.
(c) Taps their line.
(d) Re-directs their number.
6. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(a) Secret Service.
7. What is Henricksen's first name?
8. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
(a) Nuclear arms.
(b) The greenhouse effect.
(c) Protecting the environment.
(d) Recycling efforts.
9. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Clark's daughter.
(b) Chavez's granddaughter.
(c) Chavez's daughter.
(d) Clark's granddaughter.
10. What is Patricia's occupation?
11. What does Popov love most about the work he does with his employer?
(a) Seeing terrorists die.
(b) Feeling safe in his work.
(c) The good money.
(d) Working with good technology.
12. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
(a) A pub.
(b) His hotel.
(c) A library.
(d) The tube.
13. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
14. What is Gearing an expert at?
(a) War strategy.
(c) Chemical weapons.
(d) Middle Eastern Languages.
15. What is Domingo's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
2. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
3. What weapon does Weber like to use?
4. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
5. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)