|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He is being sought after.
(c) He has no permanent place to store them.
(d) He knows he is involved in something illegal.
2. What is Domingo's last name?
3. What kind of animals is Steve told to kill with the virus?
4. What kills Subject 4?
(a) A drug overdose.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A potassium injection.
(d) A poisoned cocktail.
5. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(a) Policital negotiations.
(c) Foreign affairs.
6. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Chavez's granddaughter.
(b) Chavez's daughter.
(c) Clark's daughter.
(d) Clark's granddaughter.
7. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
(a) Gary Welling.
(b) George Winston.
(c) Gus Werner.
(d) Greg Walling.
8. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
(a) Make people hungry.
(b) Cool down the athletes.
(c) Control the atmosphere.
(d) Decontaminate the air.
9. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(d) Secret Service.
10. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The British Navy.
(d) The FBI.
11. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(d) Fake IDs.
12. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their shooting ability.
(b) Their fitness.
(c) Their experience.
(d) All of these.
13. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Business complex.
(d) Military base.
14. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(d) All of these.
15. Who does Brightling plan to use to bring down Rainbow?
(a) The British CIA.
(b) IRA terrorists.
(c) Al Queda.
(d) Carlos the Jackal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
2. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
3. What does Mallory do for Rainbow?
4. What is Tim's specialty?
5. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)