|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(a) Policital negotiations.
(b) Foreign affairs.
2. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(b) Secret Service.
3. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(a) A beach.
(b) The woods.
(d) A personal island.
4. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
5. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Scrambles transmissions.
(b) Taps their line.
(c) Traces those calling it.
(d) Re-directs their number.
6. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
(a) All of these.
(b) Information on known terrorists.
(c) Current news reports.
(d) Weapons that are missing.
7. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
(d) U.S. Navy.
8. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
(a) Not wearing his hat the entire time.
(b) Speaking in English.
(c) Not killing Andre immediately.
(d) Being late to the scene.
9. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A decorator.
(d) A servant.
10. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
(b) Coast Guard.
11. What kind of scientist was Foster?
12. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) The women.
(b) The executives.
(c) The children.
(d) All of these.
13. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The International Society.
(b) The World Park.
(c) The Society of Archives.
(d) The National Archives.
14. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Clark's granddaughter.
(b) Chavez's daughter.
(c) Clark's daughter.
(d) Chavez's granddaughter.
15. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
(a) The hi-jacking of his plane.
(b) Intelligence from Afghani officials.
(c) The fall of the Soviet Union.
(d) The attack on the World Trade Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Popov used to work for?
2. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
3. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
4. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
5. What is Patricia's occupation?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)