|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
(a) The airport.
(b) The military base.
(c) The training grounds.
(d) The hospital.
2. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
(a) Make people hungry.
(b) Cool down the athletes.
(c) Decontaminate the air.
(d) Control the atmosphere.
3. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(a) Hansen and Hansen.
(d) Hereford Agency.
4. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) The children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The executives.
(d) The women.
5. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Diseases were inside there.
(b) Vaccines would be made there.
(c) Missiles would be tested there.
(d) Chemicals are cleaned there.
6. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
(a) The Terror Fall.
(b) The Dive Bomb.
(c) The Free Flower.
(d) The Black Widow.
7. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
8. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He knows he is involved in something illegal.
(c) He is being sought after.
(d) He has no permanent place to store them.
9. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
(a) Six million.
(b) Five million.
(c) Eight million.
(d) Seven million.
10. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
(a) Siding with a KGB agent.
(b) Killing a pregnant woman.
(c) Dealing with criminals.
(d) Selling cocaine.
11. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A hut.
(b) A palace.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A dream.
12. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The National Archives.
(b) The World Park.
(c) The Society of Archives.
(d) The International Society.
13. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
(a) The robbers are already murderers.
(b) All of these.
(c) The team is not trained well enough.
(d) They did not respond fast enough.
14. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
(c) The CIA.
(d) The British Secret Service.
15. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(a) Long rife.
(d) Sniper rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gearing an expert at?
2. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
3. Who does Henrickson see as a threat to his company?
4. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
5. Who did Popov used to work for?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)