|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
(a) Destroying them.
(b) Shutting down the program.
(c) Keeping them occupied.
(d) Overrunning them.
2. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
(a) Control the atmosphere.
(b) Cool down the athletes.
(c) Make people hungry.
(d) Decontaminate the air.
3. What bar is Mary a regular at?
(a) Turtle Inn Bar.
(b) Boar's Head Brewery.
(c) Monkey Tail Inn.
(d) Rabbit's Foot Pub.
4. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
(a) The man who saved the Earth.
(b) The man who served justice.
(c) The man who extended life.
(d) The man who ended terror.
5. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
(a) The company archives.
(b) The library.
(c) His university.
(d) His study.
6. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
7. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
8. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(b) Hansen and Hansen.
(c) Hereford Agency.
9. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
(a) All of these.
(b) Current news reports.
(c) Information on known terrorists.
(d) Weapons that are missing.
10. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
11. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(d) All of these.
12. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
13. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Multiple zones.
(b) Radio systems.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) New trainers.
14. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their experience.
(b) Their shooting ability.
(c) All of these.
(d) Their fitness.
15. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
(a) Dealing with criminals.
(b) Killing a pregnant woman.
(c) Selling cocaine.
(d) Siding with a KGB agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
2. What did Popov like about capitalism?
3. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
4. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
5. Who did Ivan used to work for?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)