|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Transfer Agents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
(a) A servant.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A decorator.
2. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) One week.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Why is Kirk stunned when he is interviewed by some officers?
(a) They knew his real name.
(b) They found his house.
(c) They were searching for Anne.
(d) They knew his relationship with Mary.
4. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
5. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(b) A beach.
(c) A personal island.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
2. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
3. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
4. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
5. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)