Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle's father suggest he might do after Kyle's fight with Jack and Jose?
2. What does Nelson's father tell him he needs to practice more in his life?
3. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Nelson hope to see at the Rainbow Youth party at Caitlin's house?
5. Over what television show do Kyle and Jason briefly bond in Chapter 14?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss one of the following themes in an essay, using quotes from the book to support your conclusions:
3) Parental relationships
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the following relationships in detail, using quotes from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) Jason and Debra
2) Jason and Kyle
3) Kyle and his father.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss one of the following in an essay, using quotes from the novel to support any conclusions:
1) Point of View
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)