|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle's father suggest he might do after Kyle's fight with Jack and Jose?
(a) Join PFLAG.
(b) Read more about homosexuality.
(c) Stop accusing Kyle of choosing his sexuality.
(d) Go to a Rainbow Youth meeting.
2. What does Nelson's father tell him he needs to practice more in his life?
(d) Self control.
3. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
(a) His father refuses to stay at home.
(b) His father and grandmother argue.
(c) His father and uncle fight due to alcohol consumption.
(d) His father is too drunk to go to church.
4. Who does Nelson hope to see at the Rainbow Youth party at Caitlin's house?
5. Over what television show do Kyle and Jason briefly bond in Chapter 14?
(a) Star Trek.
(b) Law and Order.
(d) The Simpsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shea refuse to repair her friendship with Nelson in Chapter 21?
2. How does Nelson's mother react to the fight Nelson and Kyle got into with Jack and Jose?
3. Why does Jason turn up the sound on his stereo in Chapter 13, causing his father to become angry?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 21, what does Nelson notice has changed about Kyle's appearance?
5. Why does Jason make the final decision to attend the meeting?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)