|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jason convinced that going to the first GSA meeting would be a mistake?
(a) He is still afraid of losing his scholarship.
(b) He does not believe it will help anything.
(c) It will reveal to the world who is gay.
(d) Everyone is making fun of it and those invovled.
2. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
(a) That it will offer scholastic help for those in need.
(b) That it will promote tolerance.
(c) That it will offer counseling for students in trouble.
(d) That it will give students a safe place to work out their sexual confusion.
3. On whose side does Nelson fall when Kyle tells Nelson about Jason's refusal to allow Kyle to sit with him in the cafeteria?
4. What does Nelson's father tell him he needs to practice more in his life?
(a) Self control.
5. Who comes to Jason's home in Chapter 22 to repair their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
2. How does Kyle tell Jason the fight began?
3. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
4. With whom does Nelson leave the Rainbow Youth party in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Kyle go to see Nelson in Chapter 17?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)