|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) His class ring.
(d) A necklace.
2. What does Nelson's father tell him he needs to practice more in his life?
(d) Self control.
3. How does Kyle think his father will react to his participation in a fight?
(a) He will be angry with Jack.
(b) He will want to press charges.
(c) He will blame Nelson.
(d) He will blame his choice of sexuality.
4. What reason does Kyle give his parents for not telling them sooner about the harassment he has suffered due to his sexuality?
(a) He thought they would make too big a deal out of it.
(b) He thought they would think it was his fault.
(c) He thought they would not care.
(d) He thought there was nothing they could do.
5. Why does Jason go to Kyle's house in Chapter 14?
(a) For more tutoring help.
(b) To ask Kyle not to tell anyone about what happened at the movies.
(c) To apologize for recent behavior.
(d) To ask for help with Debra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves a note in Jason's locker in Chapter 13?
2. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
3. Who is Dane?
4. What do Jason's parents fight about in Chapter 16?
5. With whom does Nelson go out at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)