|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson have Shea take pictures of him in Chapter 15?
(a) To begin a modeling career.
(b) To give to Kyle.
(c) To post on the Internet.
(d) To send to his father.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 21, what does Nelson notice has changed about Kyle's appearance?
(a) He has stopped wearing his old sweatshirt.
(b) He has new glasses and a different ball cap.
(c) He has contacts and is not wearing his ball cap.
(d) He has stopped wearing his old wristband.
3. For what reason does Nelson reveal his mother has grounded him in Chapter 17?
(a) For smoking in the house.
(b) For taking the car without permission.
(c) For drinking.
(d) For disappearing the night he met Brick.
4. Why does Shea refuse to repair her friendship with Nelson in Chapter 21?
(a) She no longer respects him.
(b) He is too self absorbed.
(c) She is moving away.
(d) Too much time has gone by.
5. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) A month.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jason convinced that going to the first GSA meeting would be a mistake?
2. What excuse does Nelson give Kyle for not using protection during his encounter with Brick?
3. How does Kyle tell Jason the fight began?
4. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
5. Who does Nelson's mother threaten to call if he does not tell her what is causing his depression?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)