1. What is the point of view of the novel?
First person omniscient.
2. How many narrators are there in this novel?
3. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. What is a brownstone?
A type of building.
5. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
In the school paper.
6. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
This section contains 5,082 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)