|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Jason the item he is wearing in Chapter 4 of which his father disapproves?
(a) His mother.
2. What reason does Kyle give for not reporting the harassing phone calls he has received to the school authorities?
(a) He does not want to draw more attention to himself.
(b) He is embarassed.
(c) He can handle it.
(d) They will not do anything.
3. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their grades.
(b) To discuss their college applications.
(c) To prepare for placement tests.
(d) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
4. Who does Corey say he heard was running for queen of the dance in Chapter 7?
5. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
(b) The family car.
(c) A park across from Jason's house.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
2. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
3. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
4. What changes in Jason and Kyle's relationship in Chapter 20 after the fight between Nelson and Kyle and Jack and Jose?
5. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)