|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To make her love him.
(b) To prove something to her.
(c) To relieve his stress.
(d) To help him feel normal.
2. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
(a) A novel.
(b) A pamphlet for PFLAG.
(c) A pamphlet for Al-Anon.
(d) A self-help book.
3. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
4. Who is Fenner Farley?
(a) A teacher at the school.
(b) The school principal.
(c) Nelson's father.
(d) A religious student at the high school.
5. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
(a) Gives the family pet a bath.
(b) Washes the family car.
(c) Makes dinner.
(d) Cleans the whole house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Nelson's mother use to support her arguments in favor of the GSA?
2. Why is Shea angry with Nelson when he calls her in chapter 18?
3. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
4. What is a brownstone?
5. What overwhelming emotion does Kyle's mother admit to feeling in the aftermath of learning about his sexuality?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)