|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their grades.
(b) To discuss their college applications.
(c) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(d) To prepare for placement tests.
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(d) Ladies' Home Journal.
3. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(a) Big Mac.
(b) Mac Nation.
(c) Small Mac.
4. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
(a) Kyle refusing to help him bring his math grade up.
(b) The coach learning he is gay.
(c) Jack Ransom bullying him.
(d) Debra learning he is gay.
5. Why is Nelson in a hurry to have a sexual experience?
(a) He feels sex will make him more mature.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He wants to impress Kyle with his experience.
(d) He thinks love and sex are the same thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jason's mother initially believe might be responsible for Jason's sexuality?
2. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
3. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
4. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
5. What excuse does Nelson give Kyle for not using protection during his encounter with Brick?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)