|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Shea angry with Nelson when he calls her in chapter 18?
(a) He did not buy her anything for Christmas.
(b) He forgot her birthday.
(c) He did not respond when she needed him.
(d) He missed her engagement party.
2. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
(a) He would be humiliated.
(b) His father would find out and kill him.
(c) Everyone would learn he is gay.
(d) He would be arrested.
3. Who is applying to colleges, as discussed in Chapter 6?
4. Who is Caitlin?
(a) Kyle's cousin.
(b) Nelson's cousin.
(c) Blake's girlfriend.
(d) Shea's girlfriend.
5. What reason does Kyle give for not reporting the harassing phone calls he has received to the school authorities?
(a) They will not do anything.
(b) He can handle it.
(c) He does not want to draw more attention to himself.
(d) He is embarassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
2. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
3. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. To what does Kyle compare kissing Nelson?
5. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)