|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caitlin?
(a) Nelson's cousin.
(b) Shea's girlfriend.
(c) Kyle's cousin.
(d) Blake's girlfriend.
2. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
(a) The media.
(b) Sexual abuse by an aunt.
(c) He was born that way.
(d) His relationship with his mother.
3. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Bands featuring all gay members.
(b) Bands featuring local high school students.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Punk music.
4. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
5. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
(a) A self-help book.
(b) A novel.
(c) A pamphlet for PFLAG.
(d) A pamphlet for Al-Anon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
2. What does Kyle tell Nelson about Jason in Chapter 6?
3. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
4. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
5. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)