|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
2. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
(a) That it will offer scholastic help for those in need.
(b) That it will give students a safe place to work out their sexual confusion.
(c) That it will offer counseling for students in trouble.
(d) That it will promote tolerance.
3. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(d) Ladies' Home Journal.
5. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
(a) Nelson and Kyle.
(b) Jack and Lisa.
(c) Corey and Cindy.
(d) Shea and Caitlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
2. What type of friends does Kyle's father wish Kyle had?
3. With whom does Nelson leave the Rainbow Youth party in Chapter 12?
4. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)