|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college is thought to have a great lesbian community, as discussed in Chapter 6?
2. What overwhelming emotion does Kyle's mother admit to feeling in the aftermath of learning about his sexuality?
3. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
4. What changes in Jason and Kyle's relationship in Chapter 20 after the fight between Nelson and Kyle and Jack and Jose?
(a) Jason becomes more friendly toward Kyle.
(b) Jason tells Kyle to leave him alone.
(c) Jason distances himself from Kyle.
(d) Jason asks Kyle to be his boyfriend.
5. Why does Shea refuse to repair her friendship with Nelson in Chapter 21?
(a) He is too self absorbed.
(b) Too much time has gone by.
(c) She is moving away.
(d) She no longer respects him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
3. To whom does Brick reveal the apartment really belongs after his encounter with Nelson in Chapter 15?
4. For what reason does Nelson reveal his mother has grounded him in Chapter 17?
5. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)