|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
(a) Jack Ransom and his friends.
(b) Blake and his friends.
(c) Jason and his friends.
(d) Shea and her friends.
2. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Become more social.
(b) Stop instigating fights.
(c) Stop bullying people.
(d) Act normal.
3. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
(a) The math teacher at the high school.
(b) The guidance counselor at the high school.
(c) The English teacher at the high school.
(d) The art teacher at the high school.
4. Why does Jason turn up the sound on his stereo in Chapter 13, causing his father to become angry?
(a) To hear it better.
(b) To shut out the memory of Debra's anger.
(c) It's just a habit.
(d) His parents are fighting.
5. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
(a) Vodka and Pepsi.
(b) Mint schnaps.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
2. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
3. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
4. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. For what reason does Jason consider breaking up with Debra in Chapter 7?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)