|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
(a) Dreams about naked men.
(b) Fear of intimacy with his girlfriend.
(c) Thoughts of Kyle.
(d) An attraction to Nelson.
2. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
3. What is a brownstone?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A geological artifact.
(c) Slang for gravel.
(d) A type of precious stone.
4. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
(a) He is not attracted to her.
(b) He always makes the moves.
(c) She seems overly interested.
(d) She never seems interested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Debra?
2. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
3. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
4. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
5. What happens during basketball practice in Chapter 16 that makes Jason wonder if he has become a target of intolerance?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)