|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To help him feel normal.
(b) To prove something to her.
(c) To relieve his stress.
(d) To make her love him.
2. Why does Kyle go to see Nelson in Chapter 17?
(a) Nelson has not been to school.
(b) To vent about Jason.
(c) To hide from his parents.
(d) To work on homework together.
3. What is a brownstone?
(a) A type of precious stone.
(b) A type of building.
(c) Slang for gravel.
(d) A geological artifact.
4. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
(c) The school system.
(d) His mother.
5. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Fear of telling Nelson about his tutoring session with Jason.
(b) Fear of failing his English exam.
(c) Nelson and their GSA group.
(d) Jason and their tutoring session.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Debra talk about during the dance that makes Jason unhappy?
2. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
3. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Shea suggest Nelson has begun talking to an older man over the Internet?
5. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)