|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
(a) The media.
(b) Sexual abuse by an aunt.
(c) His relationship with his mother.
(d) He was born that way.
2. What illness does Nelson learn Jeremy has been diagnosed with in Chapter 18?
3. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
(a) In the school paper.
(b) On the Internet.
(c) In the local newspaper.
(d) From a friend.
4. To whom does Brick reveal the apartment really belongs after his encounter with Nelson in Chapter 15?
(a) His parents.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His boyfriend.
5. Who leaves a note in Jason's locker in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
2. What does Debra talk about during the dance that makes Jason unhappy?
3. What gift does Kyle give Nelson for Christmas?
4. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
5. Who does Nelson's mother threaten to call if he does not tell her what is causing his depression?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)