|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
(a) Jason and his friends.
(b) Debra and her friends.
(d) Jack Ransom.
2. On whose side does Nelson fall when Kyle tells Nelson about Jason's refusal to allow Kyle to sit with him in the cafeteria?
3. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
4. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Fear of failing his English exam.
(b) Fear of telling Nelson about his tutoring session with Jason.
(c) Jason and their tutoring session.
(d) Nelson and their GSA group.
5. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(b) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
(c) They make gay jokes.
(d) They bully kids like Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
2. Where do Kyle and Jason study?
3. To what is Fenner Farley opposed in Chapter 11?
4. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
5. What happens in chapter 18 when Nelson tries to contact Brick?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)