|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason stop Kyle from sitting at the athletes table in the cafeteria in Chapter 16?
(a) To end their relationship.
(b) To make Kyle leave him alone.
(c) To embarass Kyle.
(d) To keep people from knowing about their relationship.
2. What does Nelson discover Kyle wrote over and over again on a piece of paper during the Rainbow Youth meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Nelson's name.
(b) Shea's name.
(c) His own name.
(d) Jason's name.
3. What does Kyle tell Nelson about Jason in Chapter 6?
(a) That Jason broke up with Debra.
(b) That he kissed him.
(c) That he no longer likes him.
(d) That he gave him a ride home.
4. What is Jason doing when chaos begins to break out during the Christmas holiday in Chapter 16?
(a) Playing poker with his cousins.
(b) Watching a football game.
(c) Listening to music in his bedroom.
(d) Playing Old Maid with his sister.
5. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
(a) His unhappiness in his relationship with Debra.
(b) His father.
(c) His friends' comments about gays.
(d) His attraction to one of the actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
2. To what is Fenner Farley opposed in Chapter 11?
3. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
4. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
5. To what does Kyle compare kissing Nelson?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)