|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Nelson's mother suggest Nelson is in love in Chapter 6?
2. What does Nelson discover Kyle wrote over and over again on a piece of paper during the Rainbow Youth meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Nelson's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) Jason's name.
(d) Shea's name.
3. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(d) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
4. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
5. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
(b) They make gay jokes.
(c) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(d) They bully kids like Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of a new medication Nelson is taking in Chapter 9?
2. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
3. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
4. What is the point of view of the novel?
5. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)