|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
2. What is different about Kyle's appearance in Chapter 6?
(a) He has new clothes.
(b) His braces are off.
(c) He has new shoes.
(d) He has new glasses.
3. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
(a) Ask Jason out to the movies.
(b) Ask a girl to the movies.
(c) Skip his classes.
(d) Paint a picture of Jason.
4. To what is Fenner Farley opposed in Chapter 11?
(b) Nelson in general.
(c) Bullying in schools.
(d) The GSA.
5. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
(a) Whether he wants to join the GSA.
(b) Whether he is Nelson's friend.
(c) Whether he is a member of the Rainbow Youth.
(d) Whether he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corey say he heard was running for queen of the dance in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
3. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What do Jason's parents fight about in Chapter 16?
5. What happens during basketball practice in Chapter 16 that makes Jason wonder if he has become a target of intolerance?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)