|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nelson's mother threaten to call if he does not tell her what is causing his depression?
(c) His father.
(d) The doctor.
2. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
(a) A pamphlet for Al-Anon.
(b) A pamphlet for Rainbow Youth.
(c) A can of pepper spray.
(d) A gun.
3. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
(a) Shea and her friends.
(b) Blake and his friends.
(c) Jack Ransom and his friends.
(d) Jason and his friends.
4. For what reason does Nelson reveal his mother has grounded him in Chapter 17?
(a) For taking the car without permission.
(b) For drinking.
(c) For smoking in the house.
(d) For disappearing the night he met Brick.
5. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Fenner Farley opposed in Chapter 11?
2. Who brings up the subject of girlfriends at Kyle's family Thanksgiving celebration?
3. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
4. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
5. What color dress does Debra wear to the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)