|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
(a) A gay man's magazine.
(b) The yearbook.
(c) Kyle's cellphone.
(d) A failing math test.
2. Who is Debra?
(a) Jason's girlfriend.
(b) Jason's cousin.
(c) Jason's sister.
(d) Jason's mother.
3. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Who is applying to colleges, as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is boring.
(b) He wants to attract women.
(c) He dislikes the color of his eyes.
(d) He thinks his looks are causing the bullying at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
2. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
3. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
4. Why does Jason stop Kyle from sitting at the athletes table in the cafeteria in Chapter 16?
5. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)