|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many narrators are there in this novel?
2. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
(a) That it will promote tolerance.
(b) That it will offer counseling for students in trouble.
(c) That it will give students a safe place to work out their sexual confusion.
(d) That it will offer scholastic help for those in need.
3. Why do the kids at school dislike Nelson?
(a) He is a loner.
(b) He is unattractive.
(c) He is a bully.
(d) He is openly gay and flamboyant in his personality.
4. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
5. Who visits Jason's home during the Christmas holiday?
(a) His Uncle Ramiro and Aunt Ana.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother's siblings.
(d) His older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Nelson leave the Rainbow Youth party in Chapter 12?
2. What gift does Kyle give Nelson for Christmas?
3. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. Why is Shea angry with Nelson when he calls her in chapter 18?
5. Why does Kyle go to see Nelson in Chapter 17?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)