|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kyle unsure about keeping the magazine at his house?
(a) He might lose it.
(b) He is afraid his father might find it.
(c) He does not feel comfortable looking at it.
(d) His mother might see it.
2. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A month.
3. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
(b) Nelson's temper.
(d) Nelson's flamboyance.
4. For what reason does Jason consider breaking up with Debra in Chapter 7?
(a) He is embarassed by the way she talks about gays.
(b) He no longer likes her.
(c) He is still confused about his sexuality.
(d) He dislikes the way she talks about their sex life.
5. Why does Shea suggest Nelson has begun talking to an older man over the Internet?
(a) To make Kyle jealous.
(b) To make up for not having a father.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To look for sexual experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the subject of girlfriends at Kyle's family Thanksgiving celebration?
2. What reason does Kyle give for not reporting the harassing phone calls he has received to the school authorities?
3. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
4. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)