|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
(a) Kyle's cellphone.
(b) A gay man's magazine.
(c) A failing math test.
(d) The yearbook.
2. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
3. What upcoming social event do Nelson and Kyle talk about in Chapter 6?
(c) Spring break.
(d) A Sadie Hawk dance.
4. What item does Nelson's mother use to support her arguments in favor of the GSA?
(a) A picture of the Gay Rights parade.
(b) A picture of the Constitution.
(c) A picture of Nelson on the day he began school.
(d) A picture of Nelson and Kyle.
5. What if PFLAG?
(a) An organization for parents of gays and lesbians.
(b) An organization for parents of athletes.
(c) An organization for gays and lesbians.
(d) An organization for student athletes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
2. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
3. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
4. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
5. Why does Nelson have Shea take pictures of him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)