|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To make her love him.
(b) To relieve his stress.
(c) To help him feel normal.
(d) To prove something to her.
2. With whom does Nelson's mother suggest Nelson is in love in Chapter 6?
3. How does Debra appear to feel about the group Nelson wants to start at the high school?
(a) She finds it outrageous based on religious beliefs.
(b) She opposes it.
(c) She does not care one way or the other.
4. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
5. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Stop bullying people.
(b) Stop instigating fights.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Become more social.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
2. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
3. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
4. What does Jason teach Kyle to do in Chapter 14?
5. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)