|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
(a) He wants Kyle to bring it up.
(b) He thinks there is nothing to talk about.
(c) He does not want to lead Kyle on.
(d) He wants to pretend it did not happen.
2. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
(a) On the Internet.
(b) From a friend.
(c) In the school paper.
(d) In the local newspaper.
3. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
4. How long have Debra and Jason been dating as mentioned by Debra in Chapter 7?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
5. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To make her love him.
(b) To help him feel normal.
(c) To prove something to her.
(d) To relieve his stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
2. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
3. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
4. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
5. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)