|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
(a) A club photo from school.
(b) The school yearbook.
(c) An old class photo.
(d) A candid shot from a school project.
2. To whom does Brick reveal the apartment really belongs after his encounter with Nelson in Chapter 15?
(a) His brother.
(b) His boyfriend.
(c) His parents.
(d) His uncle.
3. Why does Shea suggest Nelson has begun talking to an older man over the Internet?
(a) To meet new people.
(b) To look for sexual experience.
(c) To make up for not having a father.
(d) To make Kyle jealous.
4. How does Jason's mother react when Jason's father breaks his stereo?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She criticizes him and takes Jason out to dinner.
(d) She does nothing.
5. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
(a) A Gay dating group.
(b) A teen court group.
(c) A Gay-Straight Alliance.
(d) A Rainbow Youth club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
4. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. What type of friends does Kyle's father wish Kyle had?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)