|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the point of view of the novel?
(a) First person.
(b) First person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
2. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
3. Why is Jason afraid that Kyle will go through with the tutoring session?
(a) He is afraid he will feel attracted to Kyle.
(b) He is afraid his father will misunderstand.
(c) He is afraid Kyle will misunderstand.
(d) He is afraid people will think they are dating.
4. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(b) To discuss their grades.
(c) To discuss their college applications.
(d) To prepare for placement tests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
2. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
3. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
4. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
5. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)