|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
(a) A button with a gay slogan.
(b) A letter from Jason.
(c) An invitation to a party.
(d) A tape of a music group.
2. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
(a) He is embarrassed by Nelson's appearance.
(b) He no longer wishes to be friends with Nelson.
(c) So Jason will feel free to talk to him.
(d) So no one will figure out he is gay.
3. What does Nelson discover Kyle wrote over and over again on a piece of paper during the Rainbow Youth meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Jason's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) Shea's name.
(d) Nelson's name.
4. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(b) To give gays a social outlet.
(c) To provide dating services for all students.
(d) To promote tolerance.
5. What beverage does Nelson drink while alone with an older man in Chapter 12?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Rum and coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
2. What does Nelson give to Jason before he leaves the meeting?
3. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
4. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. What type of friends does Kyle's father wish Kyle had?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)