|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To prepare for placement tests.
(b) To discuss their grades.
(c) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(d) To discuss their college applications.
2. What color dress does Debra wear to the dance in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
(a) The art teacher at the high school.
(b) The math teacher at the high school.
(c) The English teacher at the high school.
(d) The guidance counselor at the high school.
4. Why is Jason afraid that Kyle will go through with the tutoring session?
(a) He is afraid people will think they are dating.
(b) He is afraid Kyle will misunderstand.
(c) He is afraid he will feel attracted to Kyle.
(d) He is afraid his father will misunderstand.
5. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(a) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle tell Nelson about Jason in Chapter 6?
2. What overwhelming emotion does Kyle's mother admit to feeling in the aftermath of learning about his sexuality?
3. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
4. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
5. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)