|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) To see her new dog.
(b) To complain about Jason.
(c) To talk about college applications.
(d) To get a haircut.
2. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
(a) Jack Ransom.
(b) Jason and his friends.
(c) Debra and her friends.
3. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
(a) The father's infidelity.
(b) The way the father treats Jason.
(c) The father's abusive behaviors.
(d) The father's drinking.
4. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
(a) Shea and her friends.
(b) Blake and his friends.
(c) Jack Ransom and his friends.
(d) Jason and his friends.
5. What role does Nelson's mother play in the local PFLAG organization?
(d) Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. What drawing does Jason's sister show to him in Chapter 4?
3. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
4. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
5. What new hairstyle does Nelson get in Chapter 6?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)