|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
2. What is the subject of the Rainbow Youth meeting the day Jason attends?
(a) Protecting against HIV.
(b) How to meet singles.
(c) What it means to be gay.
(d) Coming out.
3. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
(a) Whether he is a member of the Rainbow Youth.
(b) Whether he is gay.
(c) Whether he wants to join the GSA.
(d) Whether he is Nelson's friend.
4. What does Kyle knock over while trying to help Jason that draws attention to them?
(d) A podium.
5. To what does Kyle compare kissing Nelson?
(a) To kissing his grandmother.
(b) To kissing his sister.
(c) To kissing his mother.
(d) To kissing his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
2. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
3. What if PFLAG?
4. What does Debra talk about during the dance that makes Jason unhappy?
5. With whom does Nelson leave the Rainbow Youth party in Chapter 12?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)