|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
(a) Whether he wants to join the GSA.
(b) Whether he is gay.
(c) Whether he is a member of the Rainbow Youth.
(d) Whether he is Nelson's friend.
2. What does Jason teach Kyle to do in Chapter 14?
(a) Throw paper balls into the trash basket.
(b) Catch a tossed ball.
(c) Dribble a basketball.
(d) Bat a paper ball.
3. How does Jason's mother react when Jason's father breaks his stereo?
(a) She criticizes him and takes Jason out to dinner.
(b) She does nothing.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
4. Who is Fenner Farley?
(a) A teacher at the school.
(b) Nelson's father.
(c) A religious student at the high school.
(d) The school principal.
5. Why does Jason go to Kyle's house in Chapter 14?
(a) To ask for help with Debra.
(b) For more tutoring help.
(c) To ask Kyle not to tell anyone about what happened at the movies.
(d) To apologize for recent behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
2. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
3. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
4. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)