|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle tell Nelson about Jason in Chapter 6?
(a) That he gave him a ride home.
(b) That he kissed him.
(c) That Jason broke up with Debra.
(d) That he no longer likes him.
2. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(b) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(c) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(d) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
3. What does Nelson give to Jason before he leaves the meeting?
(a) Kyle's phone number.
(b) A flyer for a party.
(c) His phone number.
(d) A button with a gay slogan.
4. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) The media.
(c) Sexual abuse by an aunt.
(d) His relationship with his mother.
5. What is a brownstone?
(a) Slang for gravel.
(b) A type of building.
(c) A geological artifact.
(d) A type of precious stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
2. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
3. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
4. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
5. For what reason does Jason fear failing his math class?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)