|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Punk music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Bands featuring all gay members.
(d) Bands featuring local high school students.
2. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To make her love him.
(b) To relieve his stress.
(c) To prove something to her.
(d) To help him feel normal.
3. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Stop instigating fights.
(b) Act normal.
(c) Become more social.
(d) Stop bullying people.
4. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
5. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(b) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Kyle some congratulations for telling his parents about his sexuality?
2. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
3. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
4. Who is applying to colleges, as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)