|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Become more social.
(b) Stop bullying people.
(c) Stop instigating fights.
(d) Act normal.
2. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(d) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
3. For what reason does Jason consider breaking up with Debra in Chapter 7?
(a) He is still confused about his sexuality.
(b) He is embarassed by the way she talks about gays.
(c) He no longer likes her.
(d) He dislikes the way she talks about their sex life.
4. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(d) Chlorine from the pool.
5. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
2. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
4. Why is Kyle unsure about keeping the magazine at his house?
5. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)