|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(d) For making him walk alone in the rain.
2. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(b) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(c) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(d) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
3. What is the purpose of a new medication Nelson is taking in Chapter 9?
(a) Antibiotics for acne.
(b) Vitamins for good health.
(c) Antibiotics for an infection.
(d) Weight loss.
4. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
5. What has Jason's mother recently begun to refuse to buy for Jason's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
2. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
3. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
4. What is Nelson searching for as his mother rushes him to get to school in Chapter 6?
5. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)