|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) To complain about Jason.
(b) To talk about college applications.
(c) To get a haircut.
(d) To see her new dog.
2. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
(a) A pamphlet for PFLAG.
(b) A pamphlet for Al-Anon.
(c) A self-help book.
(d) A novel.
3. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(a) Mac Nation.
(b) Big Mac.
(d) Small Mac.
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he meets Nelson.
(b) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(c) When he is very young.
(d) When he first sees Jason.
5. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(b) To discuss their college applications.
(c) To prepare for placement tests.
(d) To discuss their grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
2. What new hairstyle does Nelson get in Chapter 6?
3. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
5. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)