|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
(a) An old class photo.
(b) The school yearbook.
(c) A candid shot from a school project.
(d) A club photo from school.
2. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(b) To promote tolerance.
(c) To provide dating services for all students.
(d) To give gays a social outlet.
3. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
(a) A teen court group.
(b) A Rainbow Youth club.
(c) A Gay dating group.
(d) A Gay-Straight Alliance.
4. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To prove something to her.
(b) To relieve his stress.
(c) To help him feel normal.
(d) To make her love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college is thought to have a great lesbian community, as discussed in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Corey say he heard was running for queen of the dance in Chapter 7?
3. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
4. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
5. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)