|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
(a) Thoughts of Kyle.
(b) Fear of intimacy with his girlfriend.
(c) Dreams about naked men.
(d) An attraction to Nelson.
2. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
(a) That they would kick him out.
(b) They would physically harm him.
(c) They would disown him.
(d) They would stop loving him.
3. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(b) To discuss their college applications.
(c) To prepare for placement tests.
(d) To discuss their grades.
4. Who is Debra?
(a) Jason's cousin.
(b) Jason's sister.
(c) Jason's girlfriend.
(d) Jason's mother.
5. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(b) Small Mac.
(c) Big Mac.
(d) Mac Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
2. To what does Kyle compare kissing Nelson?
3. What new hairstyle does Nelson get in Chapter 6?
4. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)