|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight (Kyle).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college is thought to have a great lesbian community, as discussed in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) To talk about college applications.
(b) To complain about Jason.
(c) To see her new dog.
(d) To get a haircut.
3. What drawing does Jason's sister show to him in Chapter 4?
(a) A drawing of the family cat.
(b) A drawing of the family, minus their father.
(c) A drawing of Debra.
(d) A drawing of him.
4. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(b) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
5. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Jason and their tutoring session.
(b) Fear of failing his English exam.
(c) Nelson and their GSA group.
(d) Fear of telling Nelson about his tutoring session with Jason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
2. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
3. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
4. What does Debra talk about during the dance that makes Jason unhappy?
5. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)