|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight (Kyle).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Kyle's conversation at school with Jason the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. Where do Kyle and Jason study?
(a) The library.
(b) Kyle's house.
(c) The local diner.
(d) Jason's house.
3. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To promote tolerance.
(b) To provide dating services for all students.
(c) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(d) To give gays a social outlet.
5. What does Debra talk about during the dance that makes Jason unhappy?
(a) Jason's sexual confusion and their plans for the future.
(b) Nelson and Kyle.
(c) Her sex life and her plans for the future.
(d) Nelson and her sex life with Jason.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Debra and Jason been dating as mentioned by Debra in Chapter 7?
2. What is a brownstone?
3. Who is Caitlin?
4. What is the point of view of the novel?
5. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)