|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight (Kyle).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Bands featuring local high school students.
(b) Bands featuring all gay members.
(c) Punk music.
(d) Rap music.
2. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
(a) Makes dinner.
(b) Washes the family car.
(c) Gives the family pet a bath.
(d) Cleans the whole house.
3. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. What college is thought to have a great lesbian community, as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To promote tolerance.
(b) To give gays a social outlet.
(c) To provide dating services for all students.
(d) To raise money for athletic clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
2. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
3. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
5. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)