|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight (Kyle).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To relieve his stress.
(b) To help him feel normal.
(c) To prove something to her.
(d) To make her love him.
2. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Bands featuring all gay members.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Bands featuring local high school students.
(d) Punk music.
3. What drawing does Jason's sister show to him in Chapter 4?
(a) A drawing of Debra.
(b) A drawing of the family cat.
(c) A drawing of him.
(d) A drawing of the family, minus their father.
4. With whom does Nelson's mother suggest Nelson is in love in Chapter 6?
5. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
(a) His braces.
(b) His acne.
(c) His thinning hair.
(d) His friendship with Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
2. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
4. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
5. How long have Debra and Jason been dating as mentioned by Debra in Chapter 7?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)