|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
(a) A single, dangling earring.
(b) A pair of diamond earrings.
(c) A pink t-shirt.
(d) A chrome bead necklace.
2. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
(a) A wristband.
(b) A sweatshirt.
(c) A ball cap.
(d) A pair of skater shoes.
4. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
(a) The First Amendment of the Constitution.
(b) The Bill of Rights.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(d) The Federal Equal Access Act.
5. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
(a) Knocks his lunch tray from his hands.
(b) Punches him in the locker room.
(c) Ties him to a flag pole, naked.
(d) Kicks him and shoves his face in the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
2. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
3. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
5. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)