|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their grades.
(b) To discuss their college applications.
(c) To prepare for placement tests.
(d) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
2. What new hairstyle does Nelson get in Chapter 6?
(a) A mohawk.
(b) A purple dye.
(c) A perm.
(d) A buzz cut.
3. Why is Kyle unsure about keeping the magazine at his house?
(a) He does not feel comfortable looking at it.
(b) He might lose it.
(c) He is afraid his father might find it.
(d) His mother might see it.
4. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
(a) A Gay-Straight Alliance.
(b) A Rainbow Youth club.
(c) A Gay dating group.
(d) A teen court group.
5. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
(a) He likes her too much.
(b) He is afraid of what his father will think.
(c) He is afraid of what people will say.
(d) He does not want to hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
2. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
3. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
4. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
5. What is different about Kyle's appearance in Chapter 6?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)