|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
(a) His thinning hair.
(b) His acne.
(c) His braces.
(d) His friendship with Nelson.
2. Who gives Jason the item he is wearing in Chapter 4 of which his father disapproves?
(b) His mother.
3. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(b) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(c) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
(d) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
5. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
(a) Ties him to a flag pole, naked.
(b) Punches him in the locker room.
(c) Kicks him and shoves his face in the toilet.
(d) Knocks his lunch tray from his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
2. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
3. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
5. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)