|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a brownstone?
(a) A type of precious stone.
(b) Slang for gravel.
(c) A type of building.
(d) A geological artifact.
2. Why does Kyle choose to join the swim team?
(a) He is not good at any other sport.
(b) To make his mother happy.
(c) He wants to impress Jason.
(d) He thinks it will help his social life.
3. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(c) Chlorine from the pool.
4. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(a) Small Mac.
(b) Mac Nation.
(d) Big Mac.
5. What does Kyle knock over while trying to help Jason that draws attention to them?
(a) A podium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
3. With whom does Nelson's mother suggest Nelson is in love in Chapter 6?
4. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)