|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Become more social.
(b) Stop bullying people.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Stop instigating fights.
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
3. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) A new earring.
(b) His umbrella.
(c) A new phone.
(d) His sweatshirt.
4. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is boring.
(b) He dislikes the color of his eyes.
(c) He thinks his looks are causing the bullying at school.
(d) He wants to attract women.
5. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
(a) The Federal Equal Access Act.
(b) The First Amendment of the Constitution.
(c) The Bill of Rights.
(d) The Equal Rights Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
3. What is a brownstone?
4. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
5. Who is Debra?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)