|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
(a) Dreams about naked men.
(b) An attraction to Nelson.
(c) Fear of intimacy with his girlfriend.
(d) Thoughts of Kyle.
2. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
3. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
(a) The Bill of Rights.
(b) The Federal Equal Access Act.
(c) The First Amendment of the Constitution.
(d) The Equal Rights Amendment.
4. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
5. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They make gay jokes.
(b) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(c) They bully kids like Nelson.
(d) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nelson turn to when he is angry with Kyle in Chapter 6?
2. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
3. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
4. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
5. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)