|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle knock over while trying to help Jason that draws attention to them?
(d) A podium.
2. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
3. With whom does Nelson's mother suggest Nelson is in love in Chapter 6?
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he first sees Jason.
(b) When he is very young.
(c) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(d) When he meets Nelson.
5. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
(a) Jack Ransom bullying him.
(b) Debra learning he is gay.
(c) Kyle refusing to help him bring his math grade up.
(d) The coach learning he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
2. What is Nelson searching for as his mother rushes him to get to school in Chapter 6?
3. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
5. What is different about Kyle's appearance in Chapter 6?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)