|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he first sees Jason.
(b) When he meets Nelson.
(c) When he is very young.
(d) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
2. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
(a) A button with a gay slogan.
(b) A tape of a music group.
(c) A letter from Jason.
(d) An invitation to a party.
3. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
4. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
(a) A single, dangling earring.
(b) A pink t-shirt.
(c) A chrome bead necklace.
(d) A pair of diamond earrings.
5. Who is applying to colleges, as discussed in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
2. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
3. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
4. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
5. What does Kyle knock over while trying to help Jason that draws attention to them?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)