|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
(a) He does not want to hurt her.
(b) He is afraid of what people will say.
(c) He likes her too much.
(d) He is afraid of what his father will think.
2. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(b) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
3. What does Kyle knock over while trying to help Jason that draws attention to them?
(d) A podium.
4. Who is applying to colleges, as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the kids at school dislike Nelson?
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
3. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
4. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)