|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To promote tolerance.
(b) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(c) To give gays a social outlet.
(d) To provide dating services for all students.
2. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
3. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
4. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(a) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
(d) Ladies' Home Journal.
5. What makes Jason think he might be gay, or possibly bisexual?
(a) Thoughts of Kyle.
(b) Fear of intimacy with his girlfriend.
(c) An attraction to Nelson.
(d) Dreams about naked men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
2. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
3. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
4. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
5. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)