|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson give to Jason before he leaves the meeting?
(a) A flyer for a party.
(b) His phone number.
(c) A button with a gay slogan.
(d) Kyle's phone number.
2. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(b) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(c) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
(d) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
3. What is the subject of the Rainbow Youth meeting the day Jason attends?
(a) What it means to be gay.
(b) Coming out.
(c) Protecting against HIV.
(d) How to meet singles.
4. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
(a) A pair of diamond earrings.
(b) A pink t-shirt.
(c) A chrome bead necklace.
(d) A single, dangling earring.
5. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
(a) In the local newspaper.
(b) On the Internet.
(c) In the school paper.
(d) From a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
2. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
3. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)