|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(b) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(c) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(d) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
2. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) A new phone.
(b) His umbrella.
(c) His sweatshirt.
(d) A new earring.
3. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
(a) She seems overly interested.
(b) She never seems interested.
(c) He always makes the moves.
(d) He is not attracted to her.
4. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
(a) Kicks him and shoves his face in the toilet.
(b) Knocks his lunch tray from his hands.
(c) Ties him to a flag pole, naked.
(d) Punches him in the locker room.
5. Who is Caitlin?
(a) Blake's girlfriend.
(b) Kyle's cousin.
(c) Shea's girlfriend.
(d) Nelson's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Debra appear to feel about the group Nelson wants to start at the high school?
2. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
3. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. What is the point of view of the novel?
5. What does Nelson give to Jason before he leaves the meeting?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)