|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(b) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
2. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
(a) He dislikes the color of his eyes.
(b) He wants to attract women.
(c) He thinks his looks are causing the bullying at school.
(d) He thinks he is boring.
3. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) To talk about college applications.
(b) To complain about Jason.
(c) To get a haircut.
(d) To see her new dog.
4. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
(a) He is afraid of what his father will think.
(b) He does not want to hurt her.
(c) He is afraid of what people will say.
(d) He likes her too much.
5. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jason the item he is wearing in Chapter 4 of which his father disapproves?
2. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
3. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
4. How does Debra appear to feel about the group Nelson wants to start at the high school?
5. What does Kyle say makes him feel like an alien?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)