|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
(b) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
2. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
(a) So Jason will feel free to talk to him.
(b) So no one will figure out he is gay.
(c) He is embarrassed by Nelson's appearance.
(d) He no longer wishes to be friends with Nelson.
3. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To relieve his stress.
(b) To prove something to her.
(c) To help him feel normal.
(d) To make her love him.
4. Who gives Jason the item he is wearing in Chapter 4 of which his father disapproves?
(c) His mother.
5. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
(a) She seems overly interested.
(b) He is not attracted to her.
(c) He always makes the moves.
(d) She never seems interested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
2. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
3. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Who is Caitlin?
5. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)