|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
(a) That it will offer scholastic help for those in need.
(b) That it will offer counseling for students in trouble.
(c) That it will promote tolerance.
(d) That it will give students a safe place to work out their sexual confusion.
2. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
(a) In the school paper.
(b) From a friend.
(c) In the local newspaper.
(d) On the Internet.
3. To what school does Jason receive a scholarship?
(d) Miami University.
4. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. On whose side does Nelson fall when Kyle tells Nelson about Jason's refusal to allow Kyle to sit with him in the cafeteria?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
3. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
4. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
5. What item does Nelson's mother use to support her arguments in favor of the GSA?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)