|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) A month.
2. What is a brownstone?
(a) A geological artifact.
(b) A type of building.
(c) A type of precious stone.
(d) Slang for gravel.
3. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) His class ring.
4. Who interrupts Kyle's conversation at school with Jason the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) That he has a crush on Jason.
(b) That he has a crush on Kyle.
(c) That he misses his father.
(d) That he is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
2. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
3. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
4. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
5. What does Brick serve Nelson to drink when they arrive at his apartment in Chapter 15?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)