Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
(a) A park across from Jason's house.
(c) The family car.
(d) The library.
2. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
3. Who offers Kyle some congratulations for telling his parents about his sexuality?
(d) Nelson's mother.
4. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
(a) So Jason will feel free to talk to him.
(b) So no one will figure out he is gay.
(c) He is embarrassed by Nelson's appearance.
(d) He no longer wishes to be friends with Nelson.
5. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
(a) A failing math test.
(b) The yearbook.
(c) A gay man's magazine.
(d) Kyle's cellphone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kyle and Jason study?
2. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
3. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
4. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
5. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)