Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six (Nelson).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Kyle's appearance in Chapter 6?
(a) He has new shoes.
(b) He has new clothes.
(c) He has new glasses.
(d) His braces are off.
2. How many narrators are there in this novel?
3. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(a) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
4. Who claims to be bisexual during the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
(b) Nelson's temper.
(d) Nelson's flamboyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
2. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
3. Why does Kyle choose to join the swim team?
4. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
5. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)