|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
(a) His father would think differently about him.
(b) He does not want to burden his father with his problems.
(c) His father is an absentee dad.
(d) He is afraid his father would kill him.
2. What is Jason doing when chaos begins to break out during the Christmas holiday in Chapter 16?
(a) Listening to music in his bedroom.
(b) Playing poker with his cousins.
(c) Watching a football game.
(d) Playing Old Maid with his sister.
3. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
4. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
(a) Skip his classes.
(b) Paint a picture of Jason.
(c) Ask a girl to the movies.
(d) Ask Jason out to the movies.
5. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
(a) A ball cap.
(b) A wristband.
(c) A pair of skater shoes.
(d) A sweatshirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what school does Jason receive a scholarship?
2. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
3. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
4. What do Jason's parents fight about in Chapter 16?
5. How does Kyle tell Jason the fight began?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)