|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jason's mother initially believe might be responsible for Jason's sexuality?
(c) His father.
2. How has Jason been treating Kyle since their trip to the movies?
(a) Like they are lovers.
(b) As though he does not know him.
(c) With indifference.
(d) The same as before.
3. How does Kyle tell Jason the fight began?
(a) Nelson responded to taunts by Jack and his friends.
(b) Jack just stopped for no reason.
(c) Nelson yelled an insult at Jack.
(d) Nelson threw a bottle at Jack's truck.
4. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
(a) The way the father treats Jason.
(b) The father's abusive behaviors.
(c) The father's drinking.
(d) The father's infidelity.
5. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(b) Chlorine from the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
2. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
3. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
5. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)