|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
(a) He does not want to burden his father with his problems.
(b) He is afraid his father would kill him.
(c) His father is an absentee dad.
(d) His father would think differently about him.
2. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
(a) His father.
(c) His cousin.
3. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
(a) The school yearbook.
(b) An old class photo.
(c) A club photo from school.
(d) A candid shot from a school project.
4. What gift does Kyle give Nelson for Christmas?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A new watch.
(c) A book.
(d) A graphic tee.
5. How has Jason been treating Kyle since their trip to the movies?
(a) The same as before.
(b) As though he does not know him.
(c) Like they are lovers.
(d) With indifference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
2. Who does Jason's mother initially believe might be responsible for Jason's sexuality?
3. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
4. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
5. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)