|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jason doing when chaos begins to break out during the Christmas holiday in Chapter 16?
(a) Playing poker with his cousins.
(b) Listening to music in his bedroom.
(c) Playing Old Maid with his sister.
(d) Watching a football game.
2. Where does Jason take the injured Nelson and Kyle after a fight in Chapter 19?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To his home.
(c) To Kyle's house.
(d) To Nelson's house.
3. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
(a) Ties him to a flag pole, naked.
(b) Kicks him and shoves his face in the toilet.
(c) Punches him in the locker room.
(d) Knocks his lunch tray from his hands.
4. Why does Jason go to Kyle's house in Chapter 14?
(a) To apologize for recent behavior.
(b) To ask for help with Debra.
(c) To ask Kyle not to tell anyone about what happened at the movies.
(d) For more tutoring help.
5. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) His class ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason stop Kyle from sitting at the athletes table in the cafeteria in Chapter 16?
2. Why is Shea angry with Nelson when he calls her in chapter 18?
3. What illness does Nelson learn Jeremy has been diagnosed with in Chapter 18?
4. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
5. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)