|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corey say he heard was running for queen of the dance in Chapter 7?
2. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Become more social.
(b) Stop instigating fights.
(c) Stop bullying people.
(d) Act normal.
3. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) A new earring.
(b) A new phone.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) His sweatshirt.
4. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
(a) Laser eye surgery.
(b) Acne skin treatments.
(c) Contact lenses.
(d) Plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
2. Who visits Jason's home during the Christmas holiday?
3. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
4. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
5. Who brings up the subject of girlfriends at Kyle's family Thanksgiving celebration?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)