|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jason make Jack Ransom leave Nelson and Kyle alone?
(a) He yells for help from nearby houses.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He simply tells him to stop.
(d) He hits him.
2. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
(a) Jason and his friends.
(c) Debra and her friends.
(d) Jack Ransom.
3. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
(b) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
(c) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(d) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
4. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
(b) His father.
(d) His cousin.
5. Who visits Jason's home during the Christmas holiday?
(a) His mother's siblings.
(b) His Uncle Ramiro and Aunt Ana.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
2. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
3. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
5. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)