|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(c) Chlorine from the pool.
2. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) He is afraid how she might respond.
(b) She does not know he is gay.
(c) He does not want to disappoint her.
(d) He wants to see how it progresses first.
3. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is in love with someone else.
(c) He thinks he is bisexual.
(d) He just does not love her anymore.
4. What color dress does Debra wear to the dance in Chapter 7?
5. What does Kyle say is the cause of his sexuality?
(a) The media.
(b) He was born that way.
(c) His relationship with his mother.
(d) Sexual abuse by an aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
2. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
3. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
4. What overwhelming emotion does Kyle's mother admit to feeling in the aftermath of learning about his sexuality?
5. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)