|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
(a) A club photo from school.
(b) The school yearbook.
(c) A candid shot from a school project.
(d) An old class photo.
2. Why does Jason stop Kyle from sitting at the athletes table in the cafeteria in Chapter 16?
(a) To embarass Kyle.
(b) To end their relationship.
(c) To keep people from knowing about their relationship.
(d) To make Kyle leave him alone.
3. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Punk music.
(b) Bands featuring all gay members.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Bands featuring local high school students.
4. Who offers Kyle some congratulations for telling his parents about his sexuality?
(a) Nelson's mother.
5. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Kyle give Nelson for Christmas?
2. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
3. Where does Jason take the injured Nelson and Kyle after a fight in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Corey say he heard was running for queen of the dance in Chapter 7?
5. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)