|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Nelson learn Jeremy has been diagnosed with in Chapter 18?
2. What is the purpose of a new medication Nelson is taking in Chapter 9?
(a) Antibiotics for an infection.
(b) Vitamins for good health.
(c) Antibiotics for acne.
(d) Weight loss.
3. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
(a) Tickets to Cats.
(b) Tickets to the Redskins game the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
(c) Tickets to an amusement park.
(d) Tickets to the circus.
4. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
(a) Acne skin treatments.
(b) Plastic surgery.
(c) Contact lenses.
(d) Laser eye surgery.
5. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
(a) The father's infidelity.
(b) The father's drinking.
(c) The father's abusive behaviors.
(d) The way the father treats Jason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the kids at school dislike Nelson?
2. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
3. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
4. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
5. What happens in chapter 18 when Nelson tries to contact Brick?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)