|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
(a) Tickets to the Redskins game the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
(b) Tickets to Cats.
(c) Tickets to the circus.
(d) Tickets to an amusement park.
2. What item does Nelson's mother use to support her arguments in favor of the GSA?
(a) A picture of Nelson and Kyle.
(b) A picture of Nelson on the day he began school.
(c) A picture of the Gay Rights parade.
(d) A picture of the Constitution.
3. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
4. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
(a) Jason and his friends.
(c) Debra and her friends.
(d) Jack Ransom.
5. Who does Nelson's mother threaten to call if he does not tell her what is causing his depression?
(a) His father.
(c) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Nelson learn Jeremy has been diagnosed with in Chapter 18?
2. Who is Caitlin?
3. Who brings up the subject of girlfriends at Kyle's family Thanksgiving celebration?
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
5. From what book did Nelson get the name for his dog, Atticus?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)