|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle reveal to his father that he has always disliked in Chapter 11?
(a) Family vacations.
(c) Going to grandma's.
2. How old does Nelson tell Brick he is in Chapter 15?
3. What argument does Ms. MacTrough give for the approval of the GSA?
(a) That it will give students a safe place to work out their sexual confusion.
(b) That it will offer counseling for students in trouble.
(c) That it will offer scholastic help for those in need.
(d) That it will promote tolerance.
4. To whom does Brick reveal the apartment really belongs after his encounter with Nelson in Chapter 15?
(a) His brother.
(b) His parents.
(c) His boyfriend.
(d) His uncle.
5. Who visits Jason's home during the Christmas holiday?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His older brother.
(c) His mother's siblings.
(d) His Uncle Ramiro and Aunt Ana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
2. What expensive item does Kyle want to improve his appearance for which he is hesitant to ask his parents?
3. For what reason does Jason consider breaking up with Debra in Chapter 7?
4. For what reason does Jason fear failing his math class?
5. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)