|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Fenner Farley opposed in Chapter 11?
(a) Nelson in general.
(c) Bullying in schools.
(d) The GSA.
2. Who offers Kyle some congratulations for telling his parents about his sexuality?
(b) Nelson's mother.
3. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
(a) Mint schnaps.
(b) Vodka and Pepsi.
4. Why does Jason turn up the sound on his stereo in Chapter 13, causing his father to become angry?
(a) His parents are fighting.
(b) To hear it better.
(c) To shut out the memory of Debra's anger.
(d) It's just a habit.
5. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
(a) Gives the family pet a bath.
(b) Makes dinner.
(c) Cleans the whole house.
(d) Washes the family car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Debra and Jason been dating as mentioned by Debra in Chapter 7?
2. What item does Jason wear in Chapter 4 that his father tells him to take off?
3. What do Jason's parents fight about in Chapter 16?
4. What does Kyle reveal to his father that he has always disliked in Chapter 11?
5. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)