|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jason afraid that Kyle will go through with the tutoring session?
(a) He is afraid Kyle will misunderstand.
(b) He is afraid people will think they are dating.
(c) He is afraid he will feel attracted to Kyle.
(d) He is afraid his father will misunderstand.
2. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
(b) Nelson's flamboyance.
(c) Nelson's temper.
3. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Jason and their tutoring session.
(b) Fear of telling Nelson about his tutoring session with Jason.
(c) Fear of failing his English exam.
(d) Nelson and their GSA group.
4. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(b) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(c) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(d) For not admiring his hair.
5. Who leaves a note in Jason's locker in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. To whom does Brick reveal the apartment really belongs after his encounter with Nelson in Chapter 15?
3. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
4. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
5. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)