|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They bully kids like Nelson.
(b) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(c) They make gay jokes.
(d) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
2. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he first sees Jason.
(b) When he is very young.
(c) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(d) When he meets Nelson.
3. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) A new earring.
(b) His sweatshirt.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) A new phone.
4. What nickname do the kids at school have for Nelson?
5. Why does Kyle choose to join the swim team?
(a) He is not good at any other sport.
(b) To make his mother happy.
(c) He wants to impress Jason.
(d) He thinks it will help his social life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
2. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
3. For what reason does Jason fear failing his math class?
4. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
5. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)