|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drawing does Jason's sister show to him in Chapter 4?
(a) A drawing of him.
(b) A drawing of the family, minus their father.
(c) A drawing of Debra.
(d) A drawing of the family cat.
2. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
(a) A tape of a music group.
(b) A letter from Jason.
(c) An invitation to a party.
(d) A button with a gay slogan.
3. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
(a) So no one will figure out he is gay.
(b) He no longer wishes to be friends with Nelson.
(c) So Jason will feel free to talk to him.
(d) He is embarrassed by Nelson's appearance.
4. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their grades.
(b) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(c) To discuss their college applications.
(d) To prepare for placement tests.
5. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
(a) Stop bullying people.
(b) Act normal.
(c) Stop instigating fights.
(d) Become more social.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jason the item he is wearing in Chapter 4 of which his father disapproves?
2. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
3. What type of friends does Kyle's father wish Kyle had?
4. What kind of organization does Debra say Nelson wants to start at the high school?
5. Who interrupts Kyle's conversation at school with Jason the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)