|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
(a) Jack Ransom and his friends.
(b) Blake and his friends.
(c) Jason and his friends.
(d) Shea and her friends.
2. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
(a) Tickets to the Redskins game the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
(b) Tickets to the circus.
(c) Tickets to Cats.
(d) Tickets to an amusement park.
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(b) When he is very young.
(c) When he meets Nelson.
(d) When he first sees Jason.
5. What does Nelson give to Kyle at school in Chapter 2?
(a) A button with a gay slogan.
(b) An invitation to a party.
(c) A letter from Jason.
(d) A tape of a music group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason feel he cannot talk about his confusion about his sexuality with his father?
2. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
3. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
4. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
5. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)