|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Jason consider breaking up with Debra in Chapter 7?
(a) He is embarassed by the way she talks about gays.
(b) He dislikes the way she talks about their sex life.
(c) He is still confused about his sexuality.
(d) He no longer likes her.
2. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(b) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(c) For not admiring his hair.
(d) For making him walk alone in the rain.
3. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
(a) Debra learning he is gay.
(b) Jack Ransom bullying him.
(c) Kyle refusing to help him bring his math grade up.
(d) The coach learning he is gay.
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(b) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
(c) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(d) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
5. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle have a picture of Jason he often looks at?
2. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
4. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
5. What does Kyle's father show him when he gets home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)