|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Kyle's conversation at school with Jason the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To help him feel normal.
(b) To prove something to her.
(c) To make her love him.
(d) To relieve his stress.
3. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
4. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
(a) Bands featuring all gay members.
(b) Bands featuring local high school students.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Punk music.
5. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
(a) In a deserted parking lot.
(b) Outside her house.
(c) The golf course.
(d) A deserted country road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kyle blame for the way Jason abruptly leaves the Rainbow Youth meeting?
2. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
3. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
4. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
5. What does Jason find in his mother's purse in Chapter 4 while looking for money?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)