|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason want to have intimate relations with his girlfriend?
(a) To make her love him.
(b) To prove something to her.
(c) To relieve his stress.
(d) To help him feel normal.
2. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They bully kids like Nelson.
(b) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
(c) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(d) They make gay jokes.
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(b) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
(c) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(d) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
5. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
(a) Jack Ransom bullying him.
(b) Debra learning he is gay.
(c) The coach learning he is gay.
(d) Kyle refusing to help him bring his math grade up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
2. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
3. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. Where do Jason and Debra park after the dance in Chapter 7?
5. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)