|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle choose to join the swim team?
(a) He is not good at any other sport.
(b) He wants to impress Jason.
(c) To make his mother happy.
(d) He thinks it will help his social life.
2. Who interrupts Kyle's conversation at school with Jason the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
3. Why do the kids at school dislike Nelson?
(a) He is unattractive.
(b) He is a bully.
(c) He is openly gay and flamboyant in his personality.
(d) He is a loner.
4. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he meets Nelson.
(b) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(c) When he first sees Jason.
(d) When he is very young.
5. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Debra appear to feel about the group Nelson wants to start at the high school?
2. What bothers Jason about his intimate relationship with Debra, as he expresses in Chapter 4?
3. What kind of music does Kyle play for Jason during their tutoring session?
4. Why does Jason not want to end his relationship with Debra despite his feelings he might be gay?
5. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)