|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jason and his friends drink in the parking lot before going to the dance in Chapter 7?
(a) Vodka and Pepsi.
(d) Mint schnaps.
2. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When he first sees Jason.
(b) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(c) When he meets Nelson.
(d) When he is very young.
3. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Why does Jason think his friends would not be supportive if he came out as gay to them?
(a) They make gay jokes.
(b) They are afraid of things they do not understand.
(c) They are self-centered and would worry how it would look to others.
(d) They bully kids like Nelson.
5. Why does Kyle wish Nelson would not hang around him at lunch the Monday after the Rainbow Youth meeting?
(a) So no one will figure out he is gay.
(b) He is embarrassed by Nelson's appearance.
(c) So Jason will feel free to talk to him.
(d) He no longer wishes to be friends with Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Jason fear failing his math class?
2. What drawing does Jason's sister show to him in Chapter 4?
3. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
4. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
5. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)