Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the chaos in Jason's home during the Christmas break as described in Chapter 16?
(a) His father and uncle fight due to alcohol consumption.
(b) His father refuses to stay at home.
(c) His father is too drunk to go to church.
(d) His father and grandmother argue.
2. When doers Kyle first realize he is different from other boys his age?
(a) When his father first takes him to see a sports game.
(b) When he first sees Jason.
(c) When he meets Nelson.
(d) When he is very young.
3. What do Jason's parents fight about in Chapter 16?
(c) His mother's continued resistance to buying beer.
(d) His mother's choice to go to an Al-Anon meeting.
4. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) His sweatshirt.
(b) A new phone.
(c) His umbrella.
(d) A new earring.
5. From whom does Nelson receive an impersonal Christmas card in Chapter 15?
(b) His father.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a derogatory word on Kyle's locker during the Christmas break?
2. With whom do Jason and Debra attend the dance in Chapter 7?
3. What does Jason spend most of the movie, in Chapter 4, thinking about?
4. How has Jason been treating Kyle since their trip to the movies?
5. Where does Jason take the injured Nelson and Kyle after a fight in Chapter 19?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)