|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Kyle some congratulations for telling his parents about his sexuality?
(c) Nelson's mother.
2. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(a) Big Mac.
(b) Mac Nation.
(c) Small Mac.
3. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
(b) His mother.
(d) The school system.
4. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) His umbrella.
(b) A new earring.
(c) A new phone.
(d) His sweatshirt.
5. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their grades.
(b) To prepare for placement tests.
(c) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
(d) To discuss their college applications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
2. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
3. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
4. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
5. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)