|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
(a) The school system.
(c) His mother.
2. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
3. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
(a) The English teacher at the high school.
(b) The art teacher at the high school.
(c) The guidance counselor at the high school.
(d) The math teacher at the high school.
5. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
2. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
3. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
4. Who is Caitlin?
5. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)