|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
(a) He thinks there is nothing to talk about.
(b) He wants to pretend it did not happen.
(c) He does not want to lead Kyle on.
(d) He wants Kyle to bring it up.
2. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
(a) He is in love with someone else.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He just does not love her anymore.
(d) He thinks he is bisexual.
3. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
(a) Ask Jason out to the movies.
(b) Paint a picture of Jason.
(c) Skip his classes.
(d) Ask a girl to the movies.
4. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(a) Chlorine from the pool.
5. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) She does not know he is gay.
(b) He wants to see how it progresses first.
(c) He is afraid how she might respond.
(d) He does not want to disappoint her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
2. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
3. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
4. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
5. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)