|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(d) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
2. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) His class ring.
3. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
(a) He does not want to lead Kyle on.
(b) He wants Kyle to bring it up.
(c) He wants to pretend it did not happen.
(d) He thinks there is nothing to talk about.
4. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
(a) A failing math test.
(b) Kyle's cellphone.
(c) A gay man's magazine.
(d) The yearbook.
5. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Fear of failing his English exam.
(b) Nelson and their GSA group.
(c) Fear of telling Nelson about his tutoring session with Jason.
(d) Jason and their tutoring session.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
2. From whom does Nelson crave attention as he states in Chapter 3?
3. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
4. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
5. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)