|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(b) To give gays a social outlet.
(c) To provide dating services for all students.
(d) To promote tolerance.
2. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
3. What item of clothing does Kyle constantly wear, no matter the circumstances or weather?
(a) A ball cap.
(b) A sweatshirt.
(c) A pair of skater shoes.
(d) A wristband.
4. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
(a) He does not want to lead Kyle on.
(b) He wants to pretend it did not happen.
(c) He thinks there is nothing to talk about.
(d) He wants Kyle to bring it up.
5. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(b) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
(c) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
(d) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal ask Nelson to do about his behavior?
2. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
3. What does Kyle's mother say he will never have because he is gay?
4. What occupies Kyle's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)