|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(b) Chlorine from the pool.
2. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
(a) Punches him in the locker room.
(b) Ties him to a flag pole, naked.
(c) Kicks him and shoves his face in the toilet.
(d) Knocks his lunch tray from his hands.
3. What is one of the nicknames students have for Ms. MacTrough?
(a) Small Mac.
(b) Big Mac.
(c) Mac Nation.
4. What does Kyle give Nelson in Chapter 3?
(a) His sweatshirt.
(b) His umbrella.
(c) A new earring.
(d) A new phone.
5. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
2. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
3. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
4. How does Jason's mother react when Jason's father breaks his stereo?
5. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)