|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
(a) A pamphlet for Al-Anon.
(b) A pamphlet for PFLAG.
(c) A self-help book.
(d) A novel.
2. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
(b) Nelson's flamboyance.
(d) Nelson's temper.
3. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
4. Who is Caitlin?
(a) Shea's girlfriend.
(b) Blake's girlfriend.
(c) Kyle's cousin.
(d) Nelson's cousin.
5. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
(a) To give gays a social outlet.
(b) To raise money for athletic clubs.
(c) To promote tolerance.
(d) To provide dating services for all students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
2. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
3. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
4. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
5. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)