|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
(d) Chlorine from the pool.
2. What does Nelson think Jason is most frightened of?
(a) Kyle refusing to help him bring his math grade up.
(b) The coach learning he is gay.
(c) Debra learning he is gay.
(d) Jack Ransom bullying him.
3. In what subject does Kyle offer to tutor Jason in Chapter 5?
4. What has Jason's mother recently begun to refuse to buy for Jason's father?
5. Why does Jason turn up the sound on his stereo in Chapter 13, causing his father to become angry?
(a) To hear it better.
(b) It's just a habit.
(c) To shut out the memory of Debra's anger.
(d) His parents are fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
2. What does Nelson think Kyle should do at school in Chapter 8?
3. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
4. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
5. What does Kyle reveal he was afraid his parents would do when they learned about his sexuality?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)