|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
2. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
(a) Debra comes into the theater with friends.
(b) A man walks toward them and might see.
(c) Corey's warning frightens him.
(d) Kyle pulls away.
3. How does Jason's mother react when Jason's father breaks his stereo?
(a) She criticizes him and takes Jason out to dinner.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She does nothing.
4. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
(a) He is in love with someone else.
(b) He just does not love her anymore.
(c) He thinks he is bisexual.
(d) He is gay.
5. What special treat does Kyle do for his parents after school in Chapter 8?
(a) Gives the family pet a bath.
(b) Cleans the whole house.
(c) Washes the family car.
(d) Makes dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
2. What does Jack Ransom do to Nelson to be sentenced to court probation?
3. Why does Kyle not tell his mother what is on his mind in the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
5. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)