|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
(a) Kyle pulls away.
(b) A man walks toward them and might see.
(c) Corey's warning frightens him.
(d) Debra comes into the theater with friends.
2. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) To complain about Jason.
(b) To get a haircut.
(c) To talk about college applications.
(d) To see her new dog.
3. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To discuss their college applications.
(b) To discuss their grades.
(c) To prepare for placement tests.
(d) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
4. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
(a) His father would find out and kill him.
(b) He would be arrested.
(c) Everyone would learn he is gay.
(d) He would be humiliated.
5. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
(a) The Federal Equal Access Act.
(b) The Bill of Rights.
(c) The First Amendment of the Constitution.
(d) The Equal Rights Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Jason tell Debra he can no longer be with her?
2. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
3. What does Nelson say is the purpose of the new club he and Kyle want to start at the high school?
4. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
5. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)