|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of homework does Kyle's father help him complete in Chapter 5?
2. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(d) For not standing up against Jack for him.
4. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
(a) The father's infidelity.
(b) The father's drinking.
(c) The father's abusive behaviors.
(d) The way the father treats Jason.
5. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Kyle fail to answer in the parking lot after school when he and Nelson are approached by a small group of people?
2. What does Kyle's mother find on the floor of Kyle's room in Chapter 8?
3. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
4. What has Jason's mother recently begun to refuse to buy for Jason's father?
5. What does Kyle's mother say he will never have because he is gay?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)