|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to talk about what happened between he and Kyle in the theater?
(a) He wants Kyle to bring it up.
(b) He wants to pretend it did not happen.
(c) He does not want to lead Kyle on.
(d) He thinks there is nothing to talk about.
2. Who does Kyle's father blame for Kyle's idea that he is gay?
(b) His mother.
(d) The school system.
3. What word does Kyle's mother use to describe Nelson?
4. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
(a) The principal says that Nelson needs to control his temper.
(b) The principal says that Nelson should go to a different school.
(c) The principal says that Nelson should stop dressing oddly.
(d) The principal says that Nelson brings it on himself.
5. What does Kyle's mother say he will never have because he is gay?
(a) True love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ms. MacTrough?
2. Who wakes Kyle the next morning, in Chapter 8?
3. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
4. What item does Debra return to Jason when they break up?
5. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)