|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Debra claim it has been since she and Jason last talked in Chapter 13?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) A month.
2. Why do Nelson and Kyle go to see Ms. MacTrough in Chapter 5?
(a) To prepare for placement tests.
(b) To discuss their grades.
(c) To discuss their college applications.
(d) To ask her to be the faculty advisor for the GSA.
3. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(b) For not admiring his hair.
(c) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(d) For not standing up against Jack for him.
4. Who meets Nelson and Kyle in the parking lot after school in Chapter 5?
(a) Jack Ransom and his friends.
(b) Jason and his friends.
(c) Shea and her friends.
(d) Blake and his friends.
5. Why is Nelson unhappy with his appearance?
(a) He thinks his looks are causing the bullying at school.
(b) He wants to attract women.
(c) He thinks he is boring.
(d) He dislikes the color of his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
2. Why does Nelson go to Shea's at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What happens when Nelson's mother complains to the principal about the bullying Nelson experiences with Jack Ransom?
4. What color does Nelson dye his hair?
5. What does Kyle suggest is the only cause of bullying Nelson suffers at the high school?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)