|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen (Jason).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jason think would happen if someone saw him holding hands with Kyle in the movie theater?
(a) His father would find out and kill him.
(b) He would be humiliated.
(c) He would be arrested.
(d) Everyone would learn he is gay.
2. Who is Caitlin?
(a) Blake's girlfriend.
(b) Kyle's cousin.
(c) Nelson's cousin.
(d) Shea's girlfriend.
3. Why does Jason let go of Kyle's hand in the movie theater in Chapter 10?
(a) A man walks toward them and might see.
(b) Kyle pulls away.
(c) Corey's warning frightens him.
(d) Debra comes into the theater with friends.
4. Why does Nelson get angry with Kyle in Chapter 3?
(a) For making him walk alone in the rain.
(b) For not standing up against Jack for him.
(c) For thinking he might have told about Jason and the Rainbow Youth meeting.
(d) For not admiring his hair.
5. Why does Jason turn up the sound on his stereo in Chapter 13, causing his father to become angry?
(a) It's just a habit.
(b) To hear it better.
(c) To shut out the memory of Debra's anger.
(d) His parents are fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jason's parents fighting about when Jason comes home in Chapter 10?
2. What law does Kyle cite when Mr. Mueller attempts to deny Kyle and Nelson the right to begin a new club at the school?
3. What does Nelson think Kyle smells of most of the time?
4. Where does Kyle go for some privacy in Chapter 8?
5. What is Jason's mother reading in Chapter 10?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)