|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen (Kyle).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kyle reveal to his father that he has always disliked in Chapter 11?
(b) Family vacations.
(d) Going to grandma's.
2. What magazine do Nelson and Kyle study in Chapter 6?
(a) Honcho, a gay man's magazine.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Sports Illustrated.
3. What reason does Kyle give for not reporting the harassing phone calls he has received to the school authorities?
(a) He can handle it.
(b) He is embarassed.
(c) He does not want to draw more attention to himself.
(d) They will not do anything.
4. On whose side does Nelson fall when Kyle tells Nelson about Jason's refusal to allow Kyle to sit with him in the cafeteria?
5. What upcoming social event do Nelson and Kyle talk about in Chapter 6?
(a) A Sadie Hawk dance.
(c) Spring break.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nelson suggest Kyle take to this upcoming social event that is discussed in Chapter 6?
2. What is Nelson searching for as his mother rushes him to get to school in Chapter 6?
3. What does Kyle suddenly realize about Nelson at the end of Chapter 11?
4. What college is thought to have a great lesbian community, as discussed in Chapter 6?
5. What does Kyle tell Nelson about Jason in Chapter 6?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)