Chapter One (Jason)
1. What is the point of view of the novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
2. How many narrators are there in this novel?
3. How many times does Jason walk around the block before finally entering the Rainbow Youth meeting?
4. What is a brownstone?
(a) Slang for gravel.
(b) A geological artifact.
(c) A type of building.
(d) A type of precious stone.
5. Where does Jason hear about Rainbow Youth?
(a) On the Internet.
(b) In the school paper.
(c) In the local newspaper.
(d) From a friend.
6. What is the nature of the hotline Jason calls over the summer?
(a) A hotline to help teens with financial problems.
(b) A hotline to help teens whose parents are alcholics.
(c) A hotline to help teens who are suicidal.
(d) A hotline to help teens deal with issues concerning their sexuality.
This section contains 5,082 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)