|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. Where do the women walk?
(c) Country road.
3. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(b) Mr. Swan.
4. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 12 hours.
5. What does Macphail give to Thompson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is confronted by Thompson?
2. Davidson contacts people in which U.S. city?
3. What book does Thompson read?
4. What word describes Thompson's new look?
5. When is the deportation scheduled to take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the confession Mrs. Davidson makes to Dr. Macphail?
2. What is Davidson's solution to Thompson's predicament?
3. What is the purpose for Macphail's visit to Thompson's room? What does he find?
4. What is Macphail's reaction to the interaction between Davidson and Thompson?
5. What is Davidson's new proclamation regarding Thompson and her character?
6. What is Thompson's reaction to Davidson's solution to her problem? What happens next?
7. Describe the interaction between Thompson and the other travelers over the next few days.
8. Describe Thompson's physical change during this time.
9. Describe Macphail's visit to the governor.
10. What is Davidson's latest epiphany regarding Thompson and her reluctance to go to San Francisco?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)