|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Thompson has supposedly changed?
(c) Musical taste.
2. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(a) Red lipstick.
(d) Felt hat.
3. What activity is required by Davidson?
(a) Observing Sabbath.
(b) Sitting shiva.
4. What book does Thompson read?
(a) Emily Post.
(c) Book of the Dead.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
5. Davidson surmises what about Thompson?
(a) That she ran away from home.
(b) That she is the governor's daughter.
(c) That she is wanted for a crime.
(d) That she is underage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
2. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
3. How long does Thompson lament?
4. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
5. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)