|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davidson seem to be working on at this time?
(a) Secret plan.
(b) Mission work.
(c) Ship building.
2. What fascinates Davidson?
(a) Cure for measels.
(b) Thompson's transformation.
(c) Color of sunset.
(d) Ship's log.
3. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
4. What begins to thrive on the island?
(a) Native dance.
(c) Poison ivy.
5. Where does Thompson want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
2. What was Thompson's original destination?
3. What item is missing from Thompson's wardrobe?
4. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
5. From what does Davidson suffer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main activity in the house over the next four days?
2. How has Davidson's opinion of Thompson changed? Why?
3. What is Davidson's new proclamation regarding Thompson and her character?
4. What is Macphail's reaction to the interaction between Davidson and Thompson?
5. How does Macphail respond to the weather?
6. How does Davidson arrange to meet with Thompson?
7. Describe Thompson's physical change during this time.
8. Describe the interaction between Thompson and the other travelers over the next few days.
9. What is Thompson's reaction to Davidson's solution to her problem? What happens next?
10. What is the purpose and plan surrounding Thompson's plea to Macphail?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)