|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 12 hours.
2. Describe Thompson's appearance.
3. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(d) Role model.
4. What word describes Thompson's new look?
5. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
2. What activity is required by Davidson?
3. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
4. How long does the talk last?
5. What does Macphail give to Thompson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main activity in the house over the next four days?
2. What is Davidson's new proclamation regarding Thompson and her character?
3. What is the purpose for Macphail's visit to Thompson's room? What does he find?
4. Why does Thompson meet with the governor? What is the outcome?
5. What occurs on Sunday? What is Davidson's reaction?
6. What is Macphail's reaction to the interaction between Davidson and Thompson?
7. Describe Thompson's physical change during this time.
8. How does Thompson's demeanor change toward Davidson and the others?
9. What is Horn's forecast for the island's weather? Is this a common occurrence?
10. How does Macphail respond to the weather?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)