|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
2. Describe Thompson's room.
3. What about Thompson has supposedly changed?
(c) Musical taste.
4. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(a) Mr. Swan.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
5. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
2. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
3. How does Davidson feel about Thompson at this point in the story?
4. What activity is required by Davidson?
5. What was Davidson wrong about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter between Thompson and the other women. What is the result of Thompson's actions?
2. What is the governor's opinion of Davidson?
3. How does Thompson's demeanor change toward Davidson and the others?
4. What is Horn's forecast for the island's weather? Is this a common occurrence?
5. What is the confession Mrs. Davidson makes to Dr. Macphail?
6. What is the outcome of the meeting? What is Davidson's reaction?
7. What are Macphail's thoughts regarding the confession?
8. How has Davidson's opinion of Thompson changed? Why?
9. What occurs on Sunday? What is Davidson's reaction?
10. What is Macphail's reaction to the interaction between Davidson and Thompson?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)