|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Thompson's behavior.
2. Where does everyone else go?
(c) Drawing room.
(d) Their separate rooms.
3. What concern surrounds the request?
(c) Water supply.
(d) Travel arrangements.
4. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
5. Where does Thompson want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
2. What adjective does Macphail use to refer to the forces of nature?
3. Who spends time talking with Thompson?
4. What does Macphail give to Thompson?
5. What is Thompson's first name?
This section contains 111 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)