|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is confronted by Thompson?
2. What was Thompson's potential job?
3. What does the group recite?
(a) Bill of Rights.
(b) Lord's Prayer.
(c) Pledge of Allegiance.
(d) Gloria Patri.
4. How long does the talk last?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
5. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(b) Felt hat.
(c) Red lipstick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davidson view Thompson?
2. Davidson contacts people in which U.S. city?
3. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
4. What fascinates Davidson?
5. What concern surrounds the request?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the outcome of the meeting? What is Davidson's reaction?
2. What is Thompson's reaction to Davidson's solution to her problem? What happens next?
3. What is the governor's opinion of Davidson?
4. What are Macphail's thoughts regarding the confession?
5. What is Davidson's new proclamation regarding Thompson and her character?
6. How does Macphail respond to the weather?
7. Describe the interaction between Thompson and the other travelers over the next few days.
8. What is Davidson's solution to Thompson's predicament?
9. What is Macphail's reaction to the interaction between Davidson and Thompson?
10. Why does Thompson meet with the governor? What is the outcome?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)