|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(d) Role model.
2. What could happen if Horn crossed the missionaries?
(b) Horn would have to move.
(c) Business would suffer.
(d) There would be a protest.
3. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
4. What does the group recite?
(a) Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) Lord's Prayer.
(c) Bill of Rights.
(d) Gloria Patri.
5. What book does Thompson read?
(a) Emily Post.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) Book of the Dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davidson seem to be working on at this time?
2. Who is the first to comment on Davidson's strange behavior?
3. How does Davidson view Thompson?
4. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
5. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davidson arrange to meet with Thompson?
2. What is Horn's forecast for the island's weather? Is this a common occurrence?
3. Describe the encounter between Thompson and the other women. What is the result of Thompson's actions?
4. What is the governor's opinion of Davidson?
5. How does Macphail respond to the weather?
6. What occurs on Sunday? What is Davidson's reaction?
7. What is the purpose for Macphail's visit to Thompson's room? What does he find?
8. What is Davidson's new proclamation regarding Thompson and her character?
9. What are Macphail's thoughts regarding the confession?
10. How has Davidson's opinion of Thompson changed? Why?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)