|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Mr. Davidson compared?
(b) Attila the Hun.
2. Who lives above the store?
(a) Horn and his family.
(b) Drifter named Bob.
(c) No one.
3. What weather condition must passengers face as they disembark?
4. What is the passenger ship's destination?
(a) Bora Bora.
5. Which adjective is used to describe Macphail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What island group does the ship visit?
2. Where will the group be forced to stay?
3. Where did the Davidsons meet?
4. What happens after dinner?
5. Where do the passengers sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the crux of the conversation held between the women?
2. What bad news is brought by Davidson?
3. To whom is Davidson compared by Dr. Macphail?
4. What is Macphail's opinion about the behavior of the natives? Does the opinion agree or disagree with Mrs. Davidson's earlier comments?
5. What is the outcome of Davidson's visit with the governor?
6. What is Davidson's epiphany regarding Thompson?
7. What advice is given to Macphail by Mrs. Davidson?
8. During the conversation between Dr. Macphail and Mrs. Davidson, the woman announces she is grateful for what regarding the island?
9. What are the Macphails' activities the following morning?
10. What is the basis of the argument? What is the outcome?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)