|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson offer to the other passengers?
2. Davidson believes Thompson is involved in which profession?
3. What adjective expresses Mrs. Macphail's opinion of Thompson?
4. Which adjective is used to describe Macphail?
5. Who is not among that group?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the issue resolved?
2. What type of clothing does Thomson prefer?
3. How much longer will the guests be required to stay on the island?
4. What adjective could be used to best describe Macphail?
5. To whom does Macphail speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the travelers soon learn about accommodations?
2. What is Thompson's behavior toward Mrs. Davidson?
3. What event takes place in the morning? What is Macphail's part?
4. What is Davidson's epiphany regarding Thompson?
5. What interrupts and annoys the travelers during high tea?
6. What invitation is issued after the matter is settled?
7. What bad news is brought by Davidson?
8. What does Macphail see on his way to the wharf?
9. What happens when Davidson storms into Thompson's room?
10. How does Davidson arrange to meet with Thompson?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)