|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Macphail use to refer to the forces of nature?
2. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who do the women meet on the way?
(a) Alley cat.
(b) Mr. Davidson.
4. What does Thompson ask for from Macphail?
5. What about Thompson has supposedly changed?
(b) Musical taste.
6. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(b) Red lipstick.
(d) Felt hat.
7. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
8. What was Thompson's original destination?
(c) Bora Bora.
9. Where are the mountains?
10. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
11. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
12. Where is Thompson to be deported?
(a) San Francisco.
13. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 12 hours.
14. Where does the confrontation take place?
(a) Governor's house.
(c) At dinner.
(d) On the street.
15. Where will Thompson go if she returns to the U.S.?
(a) Homeless shelter.
(c) Parents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is summoned by Horn?
2. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
3. How does Davidson view Thompson?
4. Describe Thompson's room.
5. Where does everyone else go?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)