|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
2. What does Macphail give to Thompson?
3. Davidson surmises what about Thompson?
(a) That she ran away from home.
(b) That she is the governor's daughter.
(c) That she is wanted for a crime.
(d) That she is underage.
4. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
(a) 2 months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 1 year.
5. What was Davidson wrong about?
(a) Breed of deer.
(b) Length of quarantine.
(c) Thompson's immorality.
(d) Island coordinates.
6. What word describes Thompson's new look?
7. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
(d) Red light district.
8. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
9. What item is missing from Thompson's wardrobe?
10. Who is confronted by Thompson?
11. What is offered to Thompson?
(a) A new hotel room.
(b) Mercy of God.
(c) Return ticket.
12. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
(c) Political influence.
13. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
14. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Mr. Swan.
15. How does Davidson view Thompson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women meet on the way?
2. Davidson contacts people in which U.S. city?
3. Describe Thompson's room.
4. Describe Thompson's appearance.
5. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)