|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Thompson has supposedly changed?
(b) Musical taste.
2. Describe Thompson's behavior.
3. What does Thompson ask for from Macphail?
4. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
(d) Red light district.
5. What was Thompson's potential job?
6. Who is confronted by Thompson?
7. How long does the talk last?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
8. Macphail looks forward to the return of which of the following?
(a) Eye sight.
9. What concern surrounds the request?
(b) Water supply.
(c) Travel arrangements.
10. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
11. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
(c) Return tickets.
(d) Sun block.
12. How does Davidson view Thompson?
13. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
14. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
15. Where does Thompson want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macphail view Davidson?
2. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
3. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
4. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
5. Mrs. Davidson is worried that her husband is doing what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)