|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davidson's view of music on the Sabbath.
(a) It's improper.
(b) It is sacrilege.
(c) It should be encouraged.
(d) It is joyful.
2. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
3. What does Davidson seem to be working on at this time?
(a) Secret plan.
(b) Ship building.
(c) Mission work.
4. How does Davidson feel about Thompson at this point in the story?
5. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
6. Who spends time talking with Thompson?
7. What concern surrounds the request?
(a) Water supply.
(c) Travel arrangements.
8. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
9. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Mr. Swan.
10. What was Thompson's potential job?
11. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(b) Her father.
12. What was Thompson's original destination?
(a) Bora Bora.
13. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(a) Role model.
14. Who is summoned by Horn?
(c) Mrs. Macphail.
15. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes Thompson's new look?
2. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
3. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
4. What prompts Thompson to go to that location?
5. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)