|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
2. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
3. How does Davidson view Thompson?
4. To whom are the mountains related?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(b) Mrs. Macphail.
(c) Davidson's mother.
5. What concern surrounds the request?
(c) Water supply.
(d) Travel arrangements.
6. What word describes Thompson's new look?
7. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
8. What begins to thrive on the island?
(c) Poison ivy.
(d) Native dance.
9. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
10. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
(a) Official business.
(c) Personal life.
(d) Visa requirements.
11. What does Davidson do after dinner?
(b) Writes a letter.
(d) Smokes a pipe.
12. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(a) Red lipstick.
(c) Felt hat.
13. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(c) Mr. Swan.
(d) Mrs. Davidson.
14. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
15. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Davidson is worried that her husband is doing what?
2. Who is the first to comment on Davidson's strange behavior?
3. What fascinates Davidson?
4. What is Thompson's first name?
5. Where does everyone else go?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)