|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Davidson suffer?
(d) Strange dreams.
2. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
3. What does the group recite?
(a) Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) Bill of Rights.
(c) Lord's Prayer.
(d) Gloria Patri.
4. Describe Thompson's behavior.
5. How does Macphail view Davidson?
6. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. What fascinates Davidson?
(a) Cure for measels.
(b) Thompson's transformation.
(c) Color of sunset.
(d) Ship's log.
8. What is Thompson's reaction?
(a) She accepts the offer.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She slams the door.
(d) She refuses.
9. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) A few weeks.
10. How does Davidson view Thompson?
11. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
12. Where are the mountains?
13. What concern surrounds the request?
(b) Water supply.
(d) Travel arrangements.
14. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Her father.
15. How does Davidson feel about Thompson at this point in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
2. What was Davidson wrong about?
3. What was Thompson's potential job?
4. Where do the women walk?
5. Where does Thompson want to go?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)