|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
2. What is Thompson's first name?
3. Where do the women walk?
(c) Country road.
4. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
5. What was Thompson's potential job?
6. What was Davidson wrong about?
(a) Island coordinates.
(b) Length of quarantine.
(c) Thompson's immorality.
(d) Breed of deer.
7. To whom are the mountains related?
(b) Mrs. Macphail.
(c) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Davidson's mother.
8. How does Macphail view Davidson?
9. What item is missing from Thompson's wardrobe?
10. How does Davidson view Thompson?
11. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
12. What was Thompson's original destination?
(d) Bora Bora.
13. What begins to thrive on the island?
(b) Native dance.
(c) Poison ivy.
14. Mrs. Davidson is worried that her husband is doing what?
(b) Planning to run away.
(d) Overexerting himself.
15. What book does Thompson read?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) Emily Post.
(d) Book of the Dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
2. Where does the confrontation take place?
3. What prompts Thompson to go to that location?
4. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
5. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)