|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the deportation scheduled to take place?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 2 months.
3. Where will Thompson go if she returns to the U.S.?
(a) Parents' house.
(b) Homeless shelter.
4. What was Thompson's original destination?
(b) Bora Bora.
5. What item is missing from Thompson's wardrobe?
6. What is Davidson's view of music on the Sabbath.
(a) It's improper.
(b) It is sacrilege.
(c) It is joyful.
(d) It should be encouraged.
7. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
8. What activity is required by Davidson?
(b) Sitting shiva.
(d) Observing Sabbath.
9. How does Macphail view Davidson?
10. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
11. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
(b) Political influence.
12. Who spends time talking with Thompson?
13. What is Thompson's reaction?
(a) She accepts the offer.
(b) She slams the door.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She refuses.
14. What adjective does Macphail use to refer to the forces of nature?
15. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(b) Role model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
2. What concern surrounds the request?
3. How does the person greet the women?
4. What is offered to Thompson?
5. How long does the talk last?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)