|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
(b) Personal life.
(c) Official business.
(d) Visa requirements.
2. What was Davidson wrong about?
(a) Island coordinates.
(b) Breed of deer.
(c) Length of quarantine.
(d) Thompson's immorality.
3. What was Thompson's potential job?
4. Where do the women walk?
(b) Country road.
5. To whom are the mountains related?
(a) Mrs. Macphail.
(b) Davidson's mother.
(c) Mrs. Davidson.
6. How does Macphail view Davidson?
7. Where does everyone else go?
(a) Drawing room.
(d) Their separate rooms.
8. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
9. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(c) Role model.
10. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
11. What word describes Thompson's new look?
12. How long does Thompson lament?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 days.
13. Davidson contacts people in which U.S. city?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Washington, DC.
14. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
15. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
(b) Political influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davidson do after dinner?
2. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
3. Where are the mountains?
4. What is offered to Thompson?
5. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)