|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concern surrounds the request?
(a) Travel arrangements.
(b) Water supply.
2. What does Davidson do after dinner?
(b) Writes a letter.
(c) Smokes a pipe.
3. Describe Thompson's behavior.
4. Mrs. Davidson is worried that her husband is doing what?
(a) Overexerting himself.
(d) Planning to run away.
5. What is Davidson's view of music on the Sabbath.
(a) It is sacrilege.
(b) It is joyful.
(c) It's improper.
(d) It should be encouraged.
6. What begins to thrive on the island?
(a) Native dance.
(c) Poison ivy.
7. What was Thompson's potential job?
8. How long does Thompson want to stay in Pago Pago?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) 2 months.
9. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
10. Who spends time talking with Thompson?
11. What is Thompson's reaction?
(a) She slams the door.
(b) She accepts the offer.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She refuses.
12. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
13. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
(b) Sun block.
(d) Return tickets.
14. Where does everyone else go?
(a) Their separate rooms.
(b) Drawing room.
15. Who or what does Thompson agree to face?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom are the mountains related?
2. How long does the talk last?
3. How does Davidson view Thompson?
4. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
5. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)