|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macphail view Davidson?
2. What is Davidson's new relationship to Thompson?
(b) Role model.
3. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
4. Who do the women meet on the way?
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) Alley cat.
5. Where is Thompson to be deported?
(d) San Francisco.
6. What book does Thompson read?
(a) Emily Post.
(b) Book of the Dead.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
7. To whom are the mountains related?
(a) Mrs. Macphail.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Davidson's mother.
8. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
(c) Red light district.
9. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
10. What fascinates Davidson?
(a) Ship's log.
(b) Color of sunset.
(c) Cure for measels.
(d) Thompson's transformation.
11. How does Davidson feel about Thompson at this point in the story?
12. Where are the mountains?
13. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
14. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
15. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thompson's first name?
2. Macphail looks forward to the return of which of the following?
3. From what does Davidson suffer?
4. What adjective is used to describe the governor?
5. Who is summoned by Horn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)