|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is confronted by Thompson?
2. What about Thompson has supposedly changed?
(a) Musical taste.
3. Describe Thompson's behavior.
4. Who is summoned by Horn?
(b) Mrs. Macphail.
5. What concern surrounds the request?
(a) Water supply.
(b) Travel arrangements.
6. What does the group recite?
(a) Gloria Patri.
(b) Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) Lord's Prayer.
(d) Bill of Rights.
7. What does Davidson seem to be working on at this time?
(a) Mission work.
(b) Secret plan.
(d) Ship building.
8. What prompts Thompson to go to that location?
9. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
(c) Red light district.
10. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
(d) Political influence.
11. How does Davidson feel about Thompson at this point in the story?
12. What was Thompson's original destination?
(d) Bora Bora.
13. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
14. What is Davidson's view of music on the Sabbath.
(a) It is joyful.
(b) It is sacrilege.
(c) It should be encouraged.
(d) It's improper.
15. Where does Thompson want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
2. Where do the women walk?
3. Describe Thompson's appearance.
4. How does Davidson view Thompson?
5. To what does Davidson compare Thompson?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)