|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Davidson suffer?
(b) Strange dreams.
2. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
(b) Sun block.
(c) Return tickets.
3. Davidson attempts to use which of the following as a tool for persuasion?
(a) Political influence.
4. What concern surrounds the request?
(a) Travel arrangements.
(c) Water supply.
5. What could happen if Horn crossed the missionaries?
(a) Horn would have to move.
(b) There would be a protest.
(d) Business would suffer.
6. What is Thompson's first name?
7. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
8. Where does Thompson want to go?
9. What does Davidson do after dinner?
(a) Writes a letter.
(d) Smokes a pipe.
10. What prompts Thompson to go to that location?
11. How does Macphail view Davidson?
12. To whom are the mountains related?
(a) Mrs. Macphail.
(b) Davidson's mother.
(d) Mrs. Davidson.
13. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
14. Describe Thompson's behavior.
15. How does the person greet the women?
(a) With insults.
(b) Ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
2. What was Thompson's original destination?
3. Davidson contacts people in which U.S. city?
4. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
5. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)