|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to comment on Davidson's strange behavior?
(a) Mrs. Macphail.
2. What fascinates Davidson?
(a) Ship's log.
(b) Color of sunset.
(c) Cure for measels.
(d) Thompson's transformation.
3. What does Macphail give to Thompson?
4. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
5. What concern surrounds the request?
(a) Water supply.
(c) Travel arrangements.
6. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
7. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
8. When is the deportation scheduled to take place?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
9. What is Thompson's first name?
10. Macphail looks forward to the return of which of the following?
(c) Eye sight.
11. What book does Thompson read?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) Emily Post.
(d) Book of the Dead.
12. What adjective does Macphail use to refer to the forces of nature?
13. Strained meetings with Thompson go on for how many nights?
14. What is the red light district called in Hawaii?
(c) Red light district.
15. Who is confronted by Thompson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Thompson's behavior.
2. What is Davidson's view of music on the Sabbath.
3. Where are the mountains?
4. What was Thompson's potential job?
5. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)