|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(a) Felt hat.
(d) Red lipstick.
2. What is inferred by the mountains?
3. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
4. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
5. Who believes that the natives have evil intent?
6. How does the person greet the women?
(a) Ignores them.
(d) With insults.
7. What fascinates Davidson?
(a) Thompson's transformation.
(b) Cure for measels.
(c) Ship's log.
(d) Color of sunset.
8. To whom are the mountains related?
(a) Davidson's mother.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Mrs. Macphail.
9. Who is confronted by Thompson?
10. What could happen if Horn crossed the missionaries?
(a) There would be a protest.
(b) Horn would have to move.
(d) Business would suffer.
11. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
12. What does Macphail feel is unnecessary?
(c) Return tickets.
(d) Sun block.
13. Describe Thompson's behavior.
14. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
15. How does Davidson react to this latest development?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Macphail use to refer to the forces of nature?
2. Who is summoned by Horn?
3. Macphail looks forward to the return of which of the following?
4. What is Thompson's reaction?
5. Who spends time talking with Thompson?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)