|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inferred by the mountains?
2. What item does Thompson wear constantly?
(a) Felt hat.
(d) Red lipstick.
3. Who complains to Horn about the loud music?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Mr. Swan.
4. What does the governor refuse to discuss?
(b) Official business.
(c) Personal life.
(d) Visa requirements.
5. What could happen if Horn crossed the missionaries?
(a) There would be a protest.
(c) Business would suffer.
(d) Horn would have to move.
6. Where does Thompson want to go?
7. Davidson equates crime to which of the following?
8. Who do the women look to to solve their issue?
9. What is Thompson's first name?
10. Macphail begins to doubt what about Thompson?
11. How long is Thompson's potential sentence?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
12. Who is the first to comment on Davidson's strange behavior?
(b) Mrs. Macphail.
13. Describe Thompson's appearance.
14. What adjective could be used for Thompson's new attitude?
15. Where do the women walk?
(d) Country road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unsurprised by Davidson's actions?
2. Where does everyone else go?
3. Davidson surmises what about Thompson?
4. How long does Thompson lament?
5. What fascinates Davidson?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)