|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word would Macphail use to describe the natives?
2. Where does Macphail go?
(b) General store.
3. Where do the passengers sleep?
(a) In the jail.
(b) At the captain's house.
(c) On the ship.
(d) Above the store.
4. What activity is part of the evening's schedule?
(a) Listening to music.
(d) High tea.
5. To whom does Macphail speak?
(a) Mrs. Davidson.
(b) First mate.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
6. What type of clothing does Thomson prefer?
(c) Thrift store.
7. Who does not join the group under the shelter?
(a) Other passengers.
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Mrs. Macphail.
(d) Mr. Davidson.
8. What adjective could be used to best describe Macphail?
9. Where will the group be forced to stay?
(a) Aboard the ship.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In the local infirmary.
(d) Pago Pago.
10. From what are the passengers required to take shelter?
(c) Drive by shooting.
(d) Mrs. Davidson.
11. Which of the following do the women believe Thompson possesses?
(b) Short temper.
(c) Loose morals.
(d) Loads of money.
12. What do the Macphails discuss in their cabin?
(a) Packing techniques.
13. What does Macphail see in the morning?
(b) Storm clouds.
(d) Man overboard.
14. What is Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
15. Where had Davidson served on a previous mission?
(a) Solomon Islands.
(c) American Samoa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Davidsons have over the Macphails?
2. Mrs. Davidson criticizes which behavior of the inhabitants?
3. Where is the offer fulfilled?
4. Who lives above the store?
5. Name one thing that has been eliminated from Davidson's district.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)