|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Macphail have dinner?
(a) Mrs. Macphail and Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) No one.
2. What annoys the travelers?
(b) Loud music.
(c) Barking dog.
(d) Each other.
3. What is the occupation of Alec Macphail?
4. Davidson believes Thompson is involved in which profession?
5. What term does Thompson use for alcohol?
(a) Lighter fluid.
6. From what ailment is Macphail recovering?
(a) War wound.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Skull fracture.
7. What is the estimated year?
8. Which of the following has been practically eradicated from Davidson's district?
(a) Native dress.
(c) Living in huts.
9. How does Mrs. Davidson feel about Mr. Davidson?
(a) Tolerates him.
(b) Fears him.
(c) Idolizes him.
(d) Loathes him.
10. Which of the following garners Mrs. Davidson's disapproval?
(a) Mr. Davidson's hat.
(b) Native dress.
(c) Lack of modern facilities.
(d) Stale coffee.
11. What is Davidson's general state of mind?
12. What region is designated for the Davidsons?
13. What time of day does Mrs. Davidson spend with Mrs. Macphail telling endless tales of her experiences?
(d) Late night.
14. What weather condition must passengers face as they disembark?
15. From what are the passengers required to take shelter?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(c) Drive by shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is enamored of Thompson?
2. What do the Macphails discuss in their cabin?
3. What does Davidson argue about unsuccessfully?
4. Where had Davidson served on a previous mission?
5. The story takes place after which war?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)