1. What is the passenger ship's destination?
2. At this point in the story, how far away from port is the ship?
3. What is the occupation of Alec Macphail?
4. What is the shared occupation of the Davidsons?
5. What island group does the ship visit?
6. What do the Macphails discuss in their cabin?
7. Which activity is not one indulged in by the passengers?
8. Name one theme in the story thus far?
9. What is Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
10. What is Mrs. Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
11. To whom is Mr. Davidson compared?
12. What region is designated for the Davidsons?
This section contains 2,367 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)