|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 510 - 662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what ailment is Macphail recovering?
(a) War wound.
(b) Skull fracture.
(c) Broken leg.
2. What does Macphail see in the morning?
(b) Storm clouds.
(d) Man overboard.
3. What are the passengers forced to deal with in relation to the accommodations?
4. The story takes place after which war?
(a) World War II.
(b) Crimean War.
(c) Spanish Civil War.
(d) World War I.
5. Which activity is not one indulged in by the passengers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The inhabitants on the island do not celebrate or practice _____________.
2. What is the argument about?
3. Where does Macphail go?
4. What object does Davidson attempt to break?
5. Name one thing that has been eliminated from Davidson's district.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)