|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 510 - 662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of attitude is attributed to Macphail?
(a) Live and let live.
(d) Hell hath no fury.
2. What island group does the ship visit?
(a) Faulkland Islands.
(b) Solomon Islands.
(c) Samoan Islands.
(d) Canary Islands.
3. What is the passenger ship's destination?
(d) Bora Bora.
4. Who lives above the store?
(a) Drifter named Bob.
(c) No one.
(d) Horn and his family.
5. Thanks to the Davidsons, what type of values are attributed to the island natives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lives at the ship's destination?
2. Mrs. Davidson is grateful for which of the following?
3. Which is not eventually adopted by the island inhabitants?
4. From which country had Mrs. Davidson just returned?
5. How long was the position held?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)