|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 180 - 259.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name one theme in the story thus far?
2. With which of the following are the Macphails unfamiliar?
(a) First aid.
(b) Building a shelter.
(c) Reading a map.
(d) Island living.
3. From what are the passengers required to take shelter?
(b) Mrs. Davidson.
(d) Drive by shooting.
4. What is Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
5. What type of attitude is attributed to Macphail?
(b) Live and let live.
(d) Hell hath no fury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the passengers forced to deal with in relation to the accommodations?
2. The story takes place after which war?
3. What adjective is used by Mrs. Davidson to describe the inhabitants?
4. What do the Davidsons have over the Macphails?
5. Which is not eventually adopted by the island inhabitants?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)