Lines 1 - 47
1. What is the passenger ship's destination?
(b) Bora Bora.
2. At this point in the story, how far away from port is the ship?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 12 days.
3. What is the occupation of Alec Macphail?
4. What is the shared occupation of the Davidsons?
(a) First mates.
5. What island group does the ship visit?
(a) Samoan Islands.
(b) Faulkland Islands.
(c) Solomon Islands.
(d) Canary Islands.
6. What do the Macphails discuss in their cabin?
(c) Packing techniques.
7. Which activity is not one indulged in by the passengers?
8. Name one theme in the story thus far?
9. What is Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
10. What is Mrs. Macphail's opinion of the Davidsons?
11. To whom is Mr. Davidson compared?
(d) Attila the Hun.
12. What region is designated for the Davidsons?
This section contains 2,367 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)