|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Archie's gambling hall located?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. What does Juan make his nephews do to teach them a lesson for their misbehavior toward their teacher?
(a) They have to apologize to the teacher in front of the entire school.
(b) They have to clean their entire house and yard.
(c) Juan grounds them both for two months.
(d) They have to shovel chicken poop and move heavy barrels.
3. What household item does Salvador break at Lupe's house by falling on it?
(a) A chair.
(b) A small foot stool.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) A vase that is a family heirloom.
4. When Juan escapes from prison, which state does he eventually end up in?
(b) North Dakota.
5. Who comes to bail Salvador out of prison?
(d) Fred Noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of their efforts in starting a strike, what happens to Lupe and her sisters as employees?
2. Where does Juan go to find the two men that stole his money and cut his face when he first arrives in Los Angeles?
3. What "secret" of Salvador's does Don Victor learn about and then confront Salvador?
4. What does Dona Guadalupe tell Juan about her daughters?
5. Is the strike successful?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)