|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Salvador ask to formally ask for Lupe's hand in marriage on his behalf?
(c) The priest.
(d) No one, he will do it himself.
2. What is Archie's wedding gift to Salvador?
(a) A new car.
(b) Better equipment for liquor making.
(c) A new house.
(d) A truck full of cattle.
3. Why does Luisa refuse to go to Salvador and Lupe's wedding?
(a) She is not feeling well and does not want to get out of bed.
(b) She is against Lupe and does not support the marriage.
(c) She feels that Lupe's family looks down on her and her family.
(d) She does not feel as though she is dressed properly.
4. Who arrives at Dona Margarita's house and is mistaken for her husband?
5. Which two of Salvador's friends loan him money for his wedding celebration?
(a) Archie and his tailor.
(b) Kenny and the old lady he sells liquor to.
(c) Victoriano and Fred.
(d) Juan and Archie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to bail Salvador out of prison?
2. What does Juan discover has become of the money his mother received from his murder confession?
3. What does Dona Guadalupe tell Juan about her daughters?
4. When Juan escapes from prison, which state does he eventually end up in?
5. Besides being the owners of a gambling hall, what other prominent position does Archie Freeman hold?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)