Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Espirito searching for in Chapter 1?
2. What is Espirito offered for the golden rocks in the springs?
All the clothes and food his people could need.
3. What is the one condition that Espirito and his people put on the spring when they sell it?
No digging allowed, they can only take rocks at the surface.
4. Who does the second owner sell the mine to?
A large American mining company.
5. Why does the first owner sell the spring?
The nuggets are depleted.
This section contains 5,802 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)