|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan discover has become of the money his mother received from his murder confession?
(a) Most of it has been given to his cousins.
(b) Most of it was used on her medical bills.
(c) It never made it to his mother.
(d) It was stolen.
2. Which of Lupe's sisters organizes a strike so that women can get paid for the work they do?
3. What is the one condition that Espirito and his people put on the spring when they sell it?
(a) They must not impose on the community.
(b) They must pay taxes to the community to live there.
(c) No digging allowed, they can only take rocks at the surface.
(d) They are only allowed to stay for six months out of the year.
4. How much does Lupe's engagement ring cost Salvador?
5. Where does Dona Margarita decide to go in order to find her son Domingo?
(a) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Senora Munoz ask of Lupe at school one day?
2. When Lupe first sees Don Victor coming towards the village, what does she think he is?
3. When the Mexicans demand better working conditions at the rock quarry, what do they get?
4. What is the reaction of Juan Salvador and his family upon seeing El Paso?
5. What does Lupe tell her mother about her feelings toward Salvador?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)