|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having trouble keeping the secret that they have discovered gold?
(a) Lupe and Victoriano.
(b) Don Victor.
(c) Dona Guadalupe.
(d) Victoriano and Don Benito.
2. Who is Epitacio?
(a) Luisa's second husband.
(b) Juan Salvador's oldest brother.
(c) Dona Margarita's brother-in-law.
(d) Don Castro's uncle.
3. When Juan escapes from prison, which state does he eventually end up in?
(a) North Dakota.
4. In what city is Archie's gambling hall located?
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. On the day they are scheduled to blast the location where they located their gold, what does Victoriano forget and have to go back home to retrieve?
(a) The flint to start off the dynamite.
(b) The lunches for the men.
(c) The map to the exact location where the gold is.
(d) The dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is congratulated by the midwife for her assistance during Socorro's delivery?
2. What news does Don Victor bring back from the lowlands about his daughter Sophia?
3. Why do the poor Mexicans think highly of Colonel Maytorena?
4. What does the Colonel give to Lupe to give to her teacher?
5. What does Juan use to bundle up the firewood he has collected?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)