|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the Mexican Revolution start?
2. Why does La Liebre decide to have Victoriano hanged in the town square?
(a) He is angry because the boy talked back to him in a crowd.
(b) He and Victoriano are fighting over the same woman.
(c) He thinks the ore he has is more valuable than it is.
(d) Just because.
3. Where does Don Castro set out from when leaving to start a new community?
(a) Baja California.
(b) Ciudad del Oro.
(c) Monte Negro.
(d) Mexico City.
4. How do Dona Guadalupe and her children make money?
(a) By housing the miners.
(b) By feeding the miners.
(c) By selling fruit in town.
(d) By selling their portion of the mine.
5. Who does Don Benito fall in love with while in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the villagers do as a result of the revolution on their small community?
2. What type of land are Don Castro and his companions looking for to start their new community?
3. What favor does Senora Munoz ask of Lupe at school one day?
4. Why are the people in the village leaving to find work in other areas?
5. What do Epitacio and Juan see across the Rio Grande?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)