|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies does Socorro give birth to?
2. What does Dona Guadalupe want to do with her share of the gold that they have found?
(a) She wants to buy a ranchero in the country.
(b) She wants to find a nice house in Mexico City.
(c) She wants to make sure her children go to college.
(d) She wants to move her family to the United States.
3. Who is having trouble keeping the secret that they have discovered gold?
(a) Don Victor.
(b) Victoriano and Don Benito.
(c) Lupe and Victoriano.
(d) Dona Guadalupe.
4. Where do Dona Guadalupe and her children hide when the army horsemen come through their canyon?
(a) In the mine.
(b) A cave under the large boulder.
(c) A secret basement in their small house.
(d) On a high cliff in the canyon.
5. Who does the second owner sell the mine to?
(a) A large American mining company.
(b) The Mexican Federales.
(c) A British oil company.
(d) Espirito's grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel Maytorena's job while in Lupe's town?
2. Who is Don Juan?
3. How do Dona Guadalupe and her children make money?
4. What does Lupe find near the altar that she has made for Colonel Maytorena?
5. Which of Dona Guadalupe's daughters does Don Tiburcio seek to marry?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)